What's new

City (All posts done directly in the city)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: City (All posts done directly in the city)

Keyla's eyes widened a bit at Di'vas' statements, but when the other girls ignored them, she decided it would be best if she did too. With a weak laugh, she said, "My name is Keyla. It's nice to meet you all."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Priscilla laid down on the bed in her apartment, her thoughts still on the strange note that she found. It was too late to go to whatever that meeting was now anyway. To get her mind off of the scrap of paper, she grabbed a book and started to read.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((I'm up there too, I think this is a college))

Felicity pointedly ignores the rude comments, but turns to Quetz with a smile, happy to find someone even a little sociable. "Yeah, I think I've seen your face around the halls before, what classes are you in? I was in general studies last semester, so I might have been in a class or two with you." She digs into her purse and grabs a nail file, cleaning the edges and cuticles without even taking her eyes from yours. Her face is one of rapt attention, though that may just be how hard she's ignoring Di'vas, you can't tell.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I had a few of the general class, but I'm focusing more on weather for my major. Oh, are you the person that everyone says is a master at cheating on exams? Quetz asks, alluding to how Felicity always seems to do well on tests when she isn't exactly one of the better students.

OP
Tomoe

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"I am Anna.", she states before looking at the girls around the table. "Well, that's enough with the introduction seeing as that most of us are here. You're probably all confused as to what's going on. Well for now, I'll tell you a few things. There is a force trying to destroy the world and we for the most part are the only ones aware of it. To stop this, we must enter several hidden sanctums within the city and destroy them from the inside. They of course are guarded by golems created by a magician. Presumeably, that magician is behind all of this. Yet, were not completely helpless as I have discovered. We all have psychic powers of a sort.", she says as she seems to reach for the yaoi book. It was obviously out of her reach but it immediately slipped out of the owners hands and reached hers. "I'll teach you a little bit should you be need help grasping the idea. Truthfully though, it should be easy ass all of you have sufficient innate ability", continues the girl who was several years younger than some of you.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Felicity is so entranced by her new friend she doesn't even notice Anna speak up. "Yeah that's me! Except I don't. Cheat, that is, i just kinda write down whatever, and..." At this point the book flies right past her, which gets her attention.

"Whoa, by psychics do you mean, like reading palms and crystal ball stuff? That's all so bogus though. You probably got a string or something there, I dunno..." She does not seem at all sure about that.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(looks like its late for my introducction, damn) hikabe is there, listening all.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

At Felicity's denial of cheating, Quetz just raises one eyebrow questioningly. She then responds to Anna, Would these powers have anything to do with why it always gets misty when I do meditation exercises?

OP
Tomoe

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Anna smirks at Felicity. "By psychic powers, I mean this." She thrust her hand forward at Felicity and she feels as if someone had kneed her in the stomach. It was quite painful and it was to make it obvious that this was not a joke. "Alas" she continues, "I'll need you people to help me out as even I don't have enough strength or training to bring all these sanctums before time runs out. Be warned however, I have many other task I must accomplish so I might not always be there for you." After saying this, she whispers to herself, "Like math homework."

(By the way, she pretty much auto won that roll. There was just a small margin of error for her though I won't calculate damage for you or anything.)

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Keyla gasps when the book flies through the air, then jumps when Felicity gets hit. "Please don't fight," she said worriedly, moving between the two. "I'm afraid I don't know much about physics, but I'm sure we're all willing to learn, right?" she said, looking around at the others, oblivious to her mistake.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith shrugs, "I'm still pretty sure I've just gone nuts and all of you are figments of my imagination. But sure. . . lets all play X-Men."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Divas stared at the floating yaoi manga no longer in her hands. She glares at this Anna, who she doubts is her real name at all.
Dialogue: " Are you saying, that your a psyshit?"
Divas glares at Anna.
Dialogue: " I also believe your now a thief for stealing my yaoi manga. Because of you flaunting yourself in a manner I find smug and highly insulting, I am leaving."

OP
Tomoe

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ahh. I forgot to warn you, there are also sometime golems wandering around the city though they're somewhat rare. They can tell who you are. Well, now that your psychic powers have been unlocked with the arrival of the stone, it shouldn't be too hard for you to figure this out on your own. It'll be your fault if the world ends. Remember that.", says Anne smugly as she tosses back the yaoi manga. "Ah.. and for those who wish to help, I will leave a note somewhere for all of you when I find a sanctum."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Divas is angry.
Dialogue: "COWARD! You won't even insult me back now will you? pftt. I thought all flat breasts were ball breakers...."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Felicity doubles over in her seat from the unexpected attack, her hand reaching to grab the table to stop her chair from falling over from the transferred force. She lets out a hacking cough, and stays doubled over for a minute, her face showing her pain, then straightens and gives Anna a dark look.

"I'm leaving too, this is bullshit."

OP
Tomoe

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

(Hint hint.. I didn't attack you, I only attacked Shrike)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Couldn't you have given a character name over you?)

OP
Tomoe

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sorry, kind of assumed that the sentence would transfer the meaning of the previous subject into "you".)

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh good," says Meredith, rolling her eyes, "More mystery notes. I need to find someone who I know actually isn't a figment of my imagination and see if they can even see the first one."

She takes the original note out of her pocket again and reads it again, "At least it hasn't changed what I think it says. . ."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What do you mean by more good?" Divas said to Meredith in a tone of annoyance. "We just got dragged into some idiotic thing, that's probably a bunch of lies. Also think this, maybe this Anna person, was actually the so-called magician in disguise who's just having some fun at out expense." Divas said to everyone inside the library.