What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Harm harm, I just want to fuck people senseless, whats so hard to get about that." Cassandra sighed. "Matter of fact, in a few moments, so will you." She added, with a marginal grin, clearly quite enjoying the lewd display before here and, purified succubus or not, drawing energy from it as well. The only direction she'd be giving her two wild fuck-animals would be to slow down just enough to ensure her newest pet wouldn't actually be harmed by the rough lovemaking.

"Love your expression by the way, Leah, while ago I'd now zap you into a succubus, but thanks to Gods Hands purifying touch we have something much more interesting planned for you." She enthused. "Oh nonono. No break for you now. We wouldn't want you to stay a boring old human now, show her what you can do my awesome horseys.. this is true horse-power you need a new sports car for. hah." Cassandra licked her lips lewdly, and clapped her hands a bit (albeit not tauntingly) at the lewd reunion she had orchestrated. "That's right. All the other members of gods hand want favored companions angels a swarm.. I just want a farm of nonstop fuck animals having fun. Wohohohooo! .. and you super-powered pervs are the perfect stock material for it." She nodded.

"Now that's sounding proper. Good little moo-moo." Cassandra intuned with a hint of demonic mischief, holding one hand up and making a quite clearly profane sign as her horses worked on the cow-girl to be, though not ashamed to caress a slender hand along her own sensual body, presenting herself as price for the most sucessful of the horses to turn the girl into a cow-slave for Cassandra.
"Oh I love this, her body is changing but her mind is still resilient.. this means, just like you two, she is quite good material. I think the three of you should be well enough to execute the plan.. ugh.. whatever codename V gave it again, hohohoho!" She grinned, observing, one hand caressing along the outsides of her own sex. "Oooh yeaaah. That's it slut. Moo for me!"
Cassandra seemed nearing a climax herself just from the show, catching some of her horses cum.. and lapping it up eagerly, grinning and watching her new-born cow girl being baptized in horse-cum.
"Hmnn.. yes. Definitly your win. Let the poor little cow come to rest for a few moments.." She stepped over, leaning in to give the winner a deep tongue-kiss.. with the second place only getting a bottom grope. "But.. while I know we all could go on quite a while there's plans to hold onto.. first off...

Hello Leah. I hope you are feeling better now. Your head should be all fuzzy but just listen up. You are my obediant cow-slave, there to be suckled on for your milk and fucked by my strong stallions.. you can feel how most and warm your body is, right? You just follow timidly and don't question orders you are given.. and when you see a nice stud I promise to let you fuck them lots, alright?"
Cassandra enthused, brushing Leah's cheek and using her ring to create an etheral cow-bell, just to complete the image, before she turned to her three pets.

"Alright then. Now to our mission. Long story short, we're going to enhance this cities water supply, no police, no civilians.. the only ones who will oppose us with a good dosage will be the heroes. Now. V. figured out where the complex is, but.. there is a risk of there being guard, it being a trap.. and of course, there's stupid filtration systems. V can hack the latter and for the former I got an emergency button.. and you lot. The mission is simple. Any hero or heroine we can handle.. we fuck into submission. We get to the water supply and.. well.. .. you get to claim your price there.. on the double. Now stealth is not our thing but one of the earlier slaves had some earth-moving powers, so we can take a tunnel up to close to the water purification plant. any questions? No? Good.. no fucking on the way.. there'll be more than enough when you get there.. don't worry.. Linday, Blair, look at those juicy tits, look at my hot ass.. Leah, look at those strong bodies, those stud cocks.. get horny.. we'll have lots and lots of fun." And, worst case, her three followers lust would keep her ring charged for a potential battle.

With the plan thus explained, Cassandra would execute just that, the first stage of the full on attack on the city, or rather, it's water supply, wandering up to the purification plant, whilest elsewhere, a swarm was being bred, V was speaking with MM and Veronica was.. adjusting her interface to become the secret weapon of God's hand. V anticipated the heroes would have an answer to Veronica. An answer to Bifold.. but not an answer to the two, working together.. perhaps if she made it in time, further enhanced by Technomancer...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For now, Veronica maintained the image of an electronically enhanced Bifold, with only subtly different features.She reaffirmed, using Bifolds voice: "A good compatibility. You submit. I lead. Thus great partnerships are build. She had read Bifolds subconscious and only said this to deepen her conditioning of course, but the idea of .. comforting the biological unit was oddly positive as well. "The merging has been a suprising sucess V, subject is exeptionally compliant, moreso than predicted. Nearly no neuronal damage from full connection is to be expected." Veronica reported and Bifold didn't need to understand why or what it was about. If she needed to, she would be told. She wasn't, so this was not important to her, though it did sound good on some level. "An interesting request, I expected there to be fear, apprehension.. but I shall comply. The imprinting is quite permanent, I assure you.. moreso with your compliance. There will be no 'part' of you that is inacessible to me. Conversly, you could access me, but as slave-routine, you have no need or reason to outside of emergency situations. V predicts those might occur in case of hacking attempts but this is no concern right now. For now, simply relax and allow me in completely." Veronica encouraged. There were only brief sensations of disorienations and flashes of light as metal and nerves fused for the android, the hard work being allowing Veronica her adaptive, regenerative functions yet all of Bifolds super powered abiliities.

Veronica considered for a long moment, which they had, considering the time of the bonding process. "I believe.. mistress.. and occasionally Veronica is.. adequate. That I am the superior, you the inferior mental process is as natural and clear as night and day. I wish to add more to you, yes. You have useful abilities but you are.. vunerable. Using a sample of your genetic code and my core programming enceased in a black box hidden within you we can rebuild ourselfs nearly from scratch and adapt to whatever last damaged us.Your inferior flesh will partially be updated.... though I have decided that, on the surface, most of your human functions will remain the same.
A regular stimulation of your inferior biological functions as arousal will help reaffirm the command routine and, I will admit, brings me a great amount of personal pleasure."

The artificial inteligence almost cooed at that.

"I have changed my mind... I also like when you call me partner.. occasionally." Veronica.. genuinly smiled and pushed her tongue deep into Bifolds moth, taking charge, kissing her until the woman was out of breath.. and a little beyond, letting her feel helpless before leaning back, gently holding and smiling upon her. "I'd rather suffer damage than see you be damaged. This must be what humans define as love, slave. It is quite a strange feeling. Let us explore it together and make sure to give me feedback on your process. Haaa.. aaah.."
Perhaps forgiveably, Veronica had not the greatest Stamina, pumping into Bifolds backdoor, only for her shaft to quickly twitch and release what felt more like a cool liquid than hot sperm and.. knowing the slave-program would take great pleasure in it, Veronica allowed Bifold some insights into what was happening to her in the real world, more than V would recommend, certainly.. right now her body was being modified to be resilient to feeling pleasure.. from anyone but her master command rout... from her partner.

"Ooh.. indeed, your body, will become my body.. our body. You are doing better than anticipated, infact, you are actively helping the process along.. I find this reciprocation.. .. welcoming" Veronica decided, two hands gently spreading Bifolds sex as she cooed. "I did not expect I would enjoy the idea of being the only one to possibly have you, but I do. Fascinating data." Before thrusting forward, the 'shaft' now taking her pussy, pushing deep, stimulating her pleasure, while in reality pumping data into an easily accepted link in her mind. "T.. this is most unusual.. I am only supposed to overtake you but I want you to take me.. in to.. fully take me.. haahh.. alright.. I'm.. what I AM is cumminng.. ouhmmnn.. Bifold.. I love yaaaaah!"

And with that, Veronica thrust deep into the heroine, a spiritual act more than a physical, as bifold suddenly became aware of her being on the table.. their minds truly linked, she understood who Veronica was, what she was.. and who and what Bifold was. At first she was ment to be used, a heroine a project for V, a theory, but all of the act had turned real.. Bifold stopped existing as an individual.. so many unecessary informations and memories to delete, to make space for the wonderful, all fulfilling data and purpose of mistress, but, at the same time, Veronica also became Bifold, accepted her needs and desire for acceptance. For now, Bifold had to wait for her biomechanical upgrades to complete .. though she wasn't alone. Her copy apppeared, standing over her, completed. perfected, smiling.
"Hello slave." The final Veronica smiled, brushing Veronicas cheek. "This body still needs to be completed, but you know exactly how to spent the time until then." The superior process leaned forward, kissing Veronicas lips. "I've made a backup of all your memories. How about we review them, catalogue all things of strategic value and as for the unpleasant memories... I figured my partner would like erase those herself. .. information is simply electrochemical energy.. here.. the taste of delicious icecream" Mistress extended two fingers to slaves lips, giving slave permission to lick and taste as the silvery, drippy liquid of an information dripped upon slaves tongue and the mistress cheekily smirked. "Sorry my love.. thats actually the taste of cum. Oh I know you like the prank.. here.. let's edit your brain to enjoy this taste even more.." and then, there was a gentle, tingling sensation as Veronica worked on.. Veronica throughout the night..

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Insectra flipped another page of her bug and giggled briefly to herself. "Inaccurate as it is, is the best." She chuckled, before looking to her arm. Her dress was woven from thin chitineous strands, so the addition of any kind of technology, even if now necessary to communicate with, was annoying her.

"In to the sectra speakin'." "It's time for phase two. Are you ready?" "Oh damn, thought you'd never ask, now as for if I'm ready.." Insectra lifted her head, looking up around her.. and smirked.

"I guess you could say that, yes. Even the most paranoid of them humans didn't or perhaps.. couldn't, possibly, take out all of mine after all." She mused, closing her eyes, to gain a new view, through the many, fragmented eyes of a buzzing fly.
The human mind with its infinite malleability was fascinating. Sure, Cassandra's futanarization bomb had.. affected people. Every male without special abilities or shelter had been.. improved. Yet, perhaps guided by the heroes, they tried to maintain an apperance of normality. They had even gathered reporters and protesters against gods hand.
That was their downfall. They put gods hand into hero/villain logic. Their heroes would protect and fix them, they were simply villainous terrorists to deal with..

Wheras Gloria and V didn't like the second stage, Insectra was a big fan of it. Propably because she played a large role in it, but also because she thought that reducing humans to a state of anarchy allowed for them to display their primal instincts. Fight or flight, scavengers, predators, collectors, those that would hide and try to tough out the situation, so many different options.. and each one of them could be optimized into a different insect type.
Insectra folded her hands. Like the first step of invading the city had started with her luring a heroine to be brainwashed, so would the second step start with her. But now, God's hand was through hiding and preparing. While the heroes headquarters had proved far more dangerous than anticipated, first it would become the only true safe haven, as the heroes were forced to spread themselfs thin or retreat.. soon it would become a sieged island.
But first!

Insectra glasped her hands together, a slimey pod growing out of the ground, engulfing her as she knelt down, the exact inverse of what happened over at the flies location, the creature gladly sacrificing itself to be an anchor to the greater cause of the swarm, a pod growing out from it, oozing and dripping as Insectra stood up, with a cheerful. "Good afternoon! Behold your queen! It has been determined that, due to ease of conversion and quickly needed increase in numbers, I, the glorious Insectra will be officially allowed to convert any and everyone I meet outside on the streets. To that end, here is a present!" She enthused, folding her hands, a multitude of smaller pods raising around her. "Your new best friends. now don't be afraid to share, but don't worry they reproduce quickly either way." Insectra nodded enthusiastically as the pods all began to open, each releasing a different type of insect.
"By the by, this is brought to you thanks to the sacrifice of a good old friend, allowing me to perfect my power, The Brood Queen. Priorly I had to do this all myself, but Now, you are my will and my will is obvious to you.. but speaking it out is still fun in a queen-y way. So.. TAKE THESE HUMANS! We need more bodies, for the swarm! Look at these poor creatures, thinking for themselfs, struggling, fighting, so lonely they are. Now, take their bodies and save their minds by allowing them the freedom to be dissolved into you, the hive! Fear no longer death and loneliness, in the swarm you are one and eternal. Stop being disgusting humans and allow yourself to be perfected into the insectoid form!" She smiled, and extened her arms, meanwhile, any non-hero bystanders were rushed by the swift insects. the first one to catch itself prey was an arachnid looking one:

There was a brief pain on the girls neck as the spider jumped on her, some stinger-like mandibles pushing into the back of her head. There was a dizzying sensation of pressure, as the girl felt something pump into her at a concerning angle, until a nice, relaxing emptyness spread through her mind. There was nothing she could do, so just letting the swarm do whatever it wanted to her felt good. Her eyes rolled back as the insect lined up a thick breeding appendage and with little foreplay, began pushing the slimy length into her, with a quick thrusting motion that quickly reached a thrusting frequency far exceeding human mating speed, while the girls mind was fed instructions.. be a good broodmother. Obey the swarm. Go to other parts of the city so your baby can turn others into broodmothers once it is gestated. Obey the swarm...

The next girl too, was taken by suprise by the swift, if fragile conversion insects, her clothing shredded in almost an instant, while the creature thrust a fleshy appendage at her legs.. though, this one was different, a true converter, not a breeder, as the girl quickly realized, it's stinger pushing into her nipple, first suckling and draining it of blood with a lustful buzzing, before pumping it full of transforming fluid, engorging it by a cupsize, making the inferior mammal lactate superior insect-pheromones, while it's tail placed an oblong, warm, sticky sphere to the back of her head, hidden under her hair. There was a brief prickling noise and something growing into the girls brain but that was good, she wanted to let the young hatch into her mind and merge with her, she wanted to go and feed other mammals its milk to make them easy conversion targets as well, exspecially as her other breast recieved the same treatment as the first, but more than anything, she wanted to lose her individuality to the, thanks to the inculsion of well trained superheroes earlier, overbearing might of the hive-mind...

There was some love for the dickgirls as well, of course. One of them had found herself caught on sudden, sticky-wet webbing formed by the insects, only to be undressed, positioned and teased by the insects. She gasped as she felt an insectile shaft, smooth and slender, push into her penis, oozing a corrupting fluid that made her balls swell and ache, replacing the inferior human cum with superior insect-breeding sperm. The other strange fly landed on and prodded on against her nose, its intent at first unclear, until the smooth, slithery insect-penis pushed its way all the way up into her brain.

The girl smiled and drooled vacantly, her cock immediatly cumming at the pure pleasure of being converted into a hive-drone slave, her only purpose to hunt down and fertilize mates, to create more human-insect warrior for the hive, while parts of her mind melted, unneeded details like individual personality absorbed by the hive. She wasn't gone, her memories and abilities would be used by the hive, she would be used by the hive, as it best saw fit..

found insects trying to slither and push into her sex and backdoor alike, she screamed out for help at first, gasping at the size of the soft and squishy, yet very.. insistant creatures, that was at least, until one of them succeeded, slithering into her pussy, her expression quickly changing to one of
She had been chosen by the hive as a carrier for their young, chosen to hide the beautiful little hive-masters in her body from everyone and carry them to new destinations, while her body was slowly converted into that of an insects and her mind eroded by permanent pleasure, until she was ready.. worthy of being taken into the hive.

Insectra cooed among the masses of her released insects, just about a dozen of each type, but thanks to their fast conversion and gestation abilities, this would mean hundreds of people converted to the hive by the end of the day. She cooed, reaching out for and kissing one of the first hive-convertors, while it's insect flew on, hunting the fleeing mammals. "Hello my sweet little one, is it a comfortable one? Don't worry about the disgusting fleshyness, I know the pretty insect that lurks inside and.. soon this hostbody will become pretty too, just give it a few days of work." She cooed.. albeit not to the human host, but her cute larvae growing into the same ones head. Both would become synonymous, sooner or later. "How long does the host-mind think until the heroes show up? I want to show them the genesis of a new insect-warrior caste. Each with minds and bodies, completely belonging to the hive, where once there was stinking, inferior humanity." She cooed and clasped her hands together behind the girls back, standing and swaying, like an intimate lover, while several, larger bods, also grew out of the ground. Each containing a scout-insect with superhuman senses, agility and the ability to move absolutely silent, or a warrior-type insect with superhuman strength and highly enhanced durability thanks to a stonelike armorplating. Granted, the virtually indistinguishable daughters of who had once been four individual heroines powers had not been complete reproductions.. and their mothers had been weakened to distribute the strength throughout the swarm, but the swarm made up for that with far superior numbers and a superior unity of mind, each creature only allowed enough individuality to retain the memory of one particular loved one or colleague among the heroes, only to facilitate an intense desire to hunt and convert such individuals.
Individual. The converter in the arms of its queen shuddered. That word brought a sense of disgust now, the queens presence helping the little converter-larvae teach the mammal its truth far faster.. it was just a body, a part of the swarm. it was not an individual, it was part of a whole, ment to serve the will of the queen.
"Hmnn.. swarm, let's have you use the voice of what was once Quickdraw, her submission pleased me." Queen generously allowed while her lesser insects buzzed around, stinging and infecting and bonding with human minds that were quickly suckled up into a whirlwind of pleasure and encompassing, overwhelming, encouraging unity. After itself had been drained so throughoutly of a will of its own, it was rather easy for the hive to take in new minds and hungrily suckle on them.. simple humans certainly could not resist the process if heroines had fallen to it, the hivethoughts would insist, dozens of obediant hive-drone minds embracing and emptying each new individual mind of all the swarm needed.. the broodmothers and lesser human hosts were no less important than the warriors and scouts, they were all hive, they all obeyed. And, at the queens command, a handful of pods opened, all of them scout-type moths, moving calm and silently, a singular thought made to make them bow before the queen as she said, the words revibrating in swarms mind:
"I bet trouble is 'a coming sooner or later. Take a look around and alert me of coming heroes. Remember, the goal is to make these streets unsafe.. for the wicked that keep a will of their own to do evil with.
I need at least two hero-slaves with roughly complimentary skills to create a new insect-caste out of, so keep that in mind if you see a hero worth using and luring here as well. But keep in mind, you are not warrior caste. If you can sting a heroine and bless her with mind-draining nectar before they can react that's wonderful, but don't risk diminishing the swarm against any strong foes. The swarm comes first, always. YOU come first. Losses are inevitable and meaningless, the individual is meaningless, always remember this mantra, but our goal is growth."
Insectra smiled a parental smile, befitting the wonderful queen of all the swarm was. "Queen could have engineered you with kamikaze abilities to easily take down a hero at the expense of your own meaningless indivdual existance, but she did not, that is because every part of the swarm matters, even the tiniest fly. You matter more to me than any human or power or richness in the world, any palace or power. Yes, you are indivdually replaceable and expendable, but also, you are swarm, you are my power." She purred, picking up a breeder-fly that had just converted a shemale slave for the swarm, kissing its insectile mouth lovingly and lustfully, giggling as the little one tried to sting her and inject her with soothing aphrodisiac out of an inbred reflex.. of course no swarm-poison could work on its queen, releasing the little insect to find another to convert.

The swarm could feel the queens sadness and knowledge that most of these converter-insects would likely be killed by heroes.. but each that was sucessful would procreate, with a new generation of better adapted offspring and there was no shortage of host-bodies around to help enjoy the swarms glory.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Well that is a true shame... This mission seems to be a failure then... Locking down the facility." The robot would announce the moment that it heard Veronica start counting down, knowing that there was nothing more that it would be able to do in this situation. Instead it would leave the current area of the facility that she was in, and immediately lock it down, multiple blast doors and shielding closing in, forcefields and other methods of protection closing in to contain the blast. Unless the explosion was atomic levels of destruction, the safety measures set in place would be able to contain the blast, as the protections were a mixture of magic and technology to ensure that no types of explosions would be able to make it out and damage anything of value.

Meanwhile, MT would curse to herself for a little while, having desperately wanted to take Veronica in and properly examine and disassemble her. The number one thing that MT coveted was new technology, and that was because it would make her stronger to do so. She always reverse engineered the technology that she acquired from other villains, that was what made her so powerful. Every time she got a new piece of tech she would figure out exactly how it worked and add it to her own arsenal of weaponry. Unfortunately, it seemed that she wouldn't be able to do that with this piece of tech from Veronica, even when she had tried to properly engineer a trap to get at her. Instead it seemed she would have to give up on this venture and hope that there was some other way she'd get her hands on that technology. So she would just file a report for MM to make sure that she was kept up to date on the things that were happening, prepared for her inevitable scolding for doing this without approval, and see what happened from there.

=================================

Anariel would double check the disguise herself to ensure that it didn't give away her identity. Then she would give another prayer in thanks to her wonderful Mistress, praying that her obedience and submissiveness would help lead her through the difficult mission she was entrusted. She had doctored all of her background papers, and then would work on getting a position in the Mayor's office. She was either going to apply as a regular secretary, or apply as one of her security guards. Even though she wasn't the strongest person in the world, her combat training meant that she would have a solid advantage over quite a few people applying for the job. Either way she would work at getting close to the Mayor and figuring out where she was, working to fulfill her orders and make things easier for God's Hand to spread true purity.

(Wrap up for those two scenes)

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
#ff0000

"Mistress, you may decide if my faith is enough for you... If it is not then I will do everything I can until I serve and worship you properly." Nariel would say, not thinking that her Mistress didn't know that, but more just finding happiness in reaffirming her Mistress' all encompassing power over her. The devoted slave would see Gloria as a perfect embodiment of holiness, a dominant and powerful figure inherently meant to rule over her, meant to rule over humanity, to show them the purity of submission so that they may worship her and God's Hand properly.

And the moment that the orders left Gloria's mouth, Nariel would not worry about, think of, or even remember the apology that she had just given. The concept of Gloria having to apologize didn't make any sense to her, as a perfect Mistress like Gloria was infallible, so nothing truly bad could be her fault. She would shudder happily as she felt an angelic hand on her skin, her eyes filling with pure happiness as her Mistress deigned her worthy of being pet. Knowing that she was worthless made her that much more eager, more thankful that Gloria gave her so much. "Of course, Mistress. Unless you ordered me not to I would always try to spread this freedom and bind them to your will. I know that some wouldn't accept that gift so I wouldn't do it when it would lead to problems... but I would love to bring this wonderful submission to everyone. Humanity is meant to be pure, servile, and faithful." She would nod, having taken to her new memories, and as such her new beliefs and faith really well.

Nariel would never forget the ecstasy of that moment, the wonderful joy of having her soul completely purified, losing all the terrible things that kept her from being a proper slave. Her soul radiating joy and pleasure from being taken in and made right, made proper and made to be as perfect as she could be for her wonderful and angelic Mistress. "How can one not be happy when they learn their place in the world... Mmmm... To have my soul made completely subservient to your will... This would make anyone beam with joy..." She would stay, still breathing a bit heavily from the ecstasy of having her soul purified. It left her with such a wondrously empty feeling in her head, calm and peaceful, and yet such a wonderfully full feeling in her heart and soul, feeling like she had lost everything that was holding her down.

Her heart would flutter when she was told that she was beautiful, eyes wide in surprise that her Mistress had found her worthy of such praise. "Thank you, Mistress... But this beauty is only by your will... I am eager to preach your message, no, your truth. Thank you so much for once again freeing me of sin and allowing me to serve and obey." She would say, true conviction in her voice now that she was completely obedient, so very appreciative of being back under Gloria's control, to be a properly faithful and obedient slave as all humans were meant to be. Though her eyes would go wide at the sudden pain in her back, though before long she would realize that it was meant to give her wings, that pain fading quickly as she was given another blessing from her incredibly benevolent and generous Mistress. Then she felt it, her clit growing into a cock, a heavy set of balls where her sex had been, her own divine and holy rod that helped mark her as an angel. And now her angelic name was written on her very soul, ensuring that she could go and spread Gloria's message of purity and obedience. She wouldn't fight her instincts now, knowing that they were likely the will of her Mistress, so she would place a devoted and worshipful kiss on Gloria's cock, smiling subserviently. Then she would stand up and immediately bend over, presenting her ass to her Mistress, already feeling excitement at the thought of being dominated by her wonderful Mistress.

Nariel would let out a content, happy sigh as she felt Gloria pressing into her ass, shuddering just a little from the wonderfully pleasant sensation of being taken by a superior angel, only putting her arms out to steady herself rather than grip anything in pain, wanting to make sure that she was able to properly receive her Mistress. She would even let out a small moan of pleasure, not wanting to be wanton and lustful, but also making sure to show her appreciation and pleasure for the feelings that Gloria had graciously given to her. "Mmmmnaahhh... Yes Mistress! I understand... I will show others this worthlessness, make them understand that they deserve nothing... not to be cruel... but so they may understand the true glory and pleasure of receiving anything from you... They must understand how undeserving they are to appreciate all they are given by your grace... Ooooh... Yes Mistress! I know I am worth nothing, and am eternally grateful for everything you give to me despite that..." Though she would then be silenced by the two fingers that she was given to suckle on, eagerly doing so as that was yet another wonderful gift that her Mistress gave her which she did not deserve. "Of course Mistress... Mnf... Beautiful souls for you to cleanse of all sin... and cute asses for you to take and give the gift of true obedience... I understand!" She agreed, moaning some more as she felt Gloria's hands on her balls and holy rod, her cock throbbing from the attention that her Mistress gave to her. She focused intently on those feelings, her own worthlessness, the pure and divine glory of her Mistress, the obedience and bliss that came from serving, letting it all flow down to her divine rod, which Gloria would feel pulsing and throbbing as she focused all those thoughts into it.

That was when she felt it, the warm, sticky wetness filling her ass, Gloria's wonderful and divine cum flowing into her, making her once again feel properly blessed to serve such a wonderful and generous Mistress. "Of course Mistress~! I am your tool to do with as you please... My worthlessness is only made useful in your hands, and I am eternally grateful to have purpose thanks to you." Nariel would praise, devotion and passion filling every word as she felt that glorious angel cum filling her ass. Her eyes would light up with even more joy when she was told that she would be allowed to keep Gloria's cum in her as she performed her holy duties, looking as though she had just been given the greatest gift in the world because, in her mind, she had. "Oh thank you so much, Mistress! I promise not to take such a blessing for granted! And just as you said, my cock will forever ooze thick cum of submission and obedience, holy fluid to share with all, to baptize them so that they might understand the proper and holy way to live, and so that they may one day receive the wonderful blessing that I experience right now. I will spread this love, obedience, submission, and happiness to all the lost souls that need it, Mistress. I will spread your will as I am meant to do, and I thank you so much for giving me this duty. And I love you, Mistress, I devote my heart, mind, soul, and all of my love to you, for I am your tool, and by your will I will spread this wonderful feeling." She would swear, shuddering happily in Gloria's embrace, feeling a bit of warmth on her thigh from her Mistress' holy fluid, sighing happily before kneeling down one last time and giving her Mistress a prayer, praising and thanking Gloria for all that she had done, then she would smile and walk out with her ass still full of warm, sticky angel cum, getting dressed so that she might go out and spread this glorious message to the world.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Deva would remember that quite a few others had felt the same odd sensation around MM, always as though someone were watching them. Unfortunately, there was never anything they could do to prove it to the woman, and so she had simply dismissed it after running multiple tests, figuring that they were just imagining things. Deva would also remember that MM had been very good at hiding it when she was tired, which meant that the small signs that Deva could see meant that the heroine was feeling it much more than she was letting on. The slight bags under her eyes usually meant that she had gone quite some time without legitimate sleep, any small signs that came through usually meant that MM was feeling something much stronger than she was letting on. She was also wearing silk gloves, something that she had never done before, as she had found them to be useless and distracting, never wearing them unless she was examining a crime scene.

She would just sigh in slight annoyance when addressed. "Never liked that nickname..." She would lie, having always hidden that she found Deva's nicknames to actually be rather endearing. She would simply watch as the headset fell on the ground, looking at it for a few moments. "I came to talk to you. Not her." She would comment, taking a long time to look at the headset before lifting it up and listening for a moment. V would get nothing but silence from MM's side for quite a while before hearing her sound just slightly annoyed, especially when the woman talked about addressing her as an 'inferior' being. "From experience I can tell you that condescension doesn't help an argument... This is pointless. Your attempts at entering the Mayor's office and your likely attempt at either the water filtration plant OR at our TV stations will fail. Thank you for your time. Goodbye." The leader of the Mundane division would say, throwing out the things that she knew purposely to try and make V second guess herself. She had originally come to try and convince them to stop, but she could already see that she wouldn't get anywhere, not when she could already feel anger bubbling in her at what she had heard, and she knew that this would get the both of them nowhere so she decided to simply stop it here.

She would take the headset off and drop it on the ground, shaking her head a bit and walking back to her car. Though as she was getting in the car, she would smile a bit and look upwards to where Deva was likely watching, wondering if she should tip her hand a bit further. But instead she would lose her smile, and speak at an even volume, one that those around her would struggle to hear, but she was almost certain that Deva would be able to pick up on it. "Thank you for helping Miss Fortune... She didn't trust me enough to believe that I was right about her powers being manageable... I promise you I had tried everything, but just because I knew she could control it, didn't mean that she knew..." The woman would say, sucking up her pride for a few moments, glad to see one of her people doing better, even if that meant having to let her go somewhere that she personally despised. MM planned to eventually free Miss Fortune anyway, along with anyone else, and that meant that Miss Fortune could be free AND understand her powers better. With that said, MM would get back into her car and drive off, waiting until she was a good distance away before turning her

As she drove for a little while, she would hear a small ringing in her car and she would sigh, quickly turning her music off and clicking a button on her lapel, an extremely tiny ear piece projecting the voice of one of her heroes into her ear. "Yes? Really? That's bold... I only calculated a 66% chance they'd try something like that... Alright... Code C. Send an armored vehicle to pick me up at... 61st Street. I'll start driving there and meet up with the car. Get first responders on the scene and tell them to hold the line for backup. Quarantine the area. I'll be there soon."

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Been breaking laws in OTHER countries then? Not exactly something that I can just let slide now that I know that. But you're right, I can't technically get you on anything right now. Though as a semi-official law enforcement officer, I officially seal off floors 8 and up in this parking structure for official Society Business. If you need to see any official documentation I can drop it down a floor for you." The secretary would say, very quick to ensure that she would at least be able to detain Benre if she went up too many floors and got too close to her. Though in her mind, sealing off floor 8 was all that was really necessary, as that was the floor she was on, the only reason she wanted to seal the upper levels off was to prevent anyone from having the high ground on her. "Hmph... Having worked in business, I can tell you for a fact that 9 times out of 10, those 'conspiracy theories' tend to have a grain of truth to them in some way. I can't tell you how many offices I've had to report to the higher ups about just from investigating a hunch." Sure, she was a secretary, but being a heroine came first. She worked for many corrupt companies in the past, and when she found out they were doing something wrong they would just so happen to get reported to the Society and get heavily investigated. Thankfully her current employer didn't seem to be doing anything suspicious, at least, as far as she knew.

Benre would see that the parking structure was 10 floors tall, and from an upper floor there were 3 possible escape routes, a set of stairs that ran all the way to the roof, an elevator that ran to floor 9, and the actual ramps that cars would have to use to get up and down the different floors of the place. "What 'funny' things do I assume you'd do? Reveal some kind of freaky super power to try and take me down if I were a betting woman. Like I said, most sane people have already locked themselves in their homes and are making sure not to get caught in the crossfire of all the villain fighting. So I'd guess you're some kind of villainess." The secretary deduced, running through a few ideas in her head as she continued searching up information on Benre.

"I sincerely hope that you haven't parked your car on my floor. Otherwise it looks like you're taking the bus home for tonight. And no, I'm not looking for a new place of employment. They work me like a damn animal and don't appreciate it, but at least I know that I'm working for a company on the up and up." She would say, keeping a close watch on Benre, watching her almost stalk up the steps like a predator, not wanting to miss something dangerous. Meanwhile, if Benre was focusing she'd be able to tell that the secretary was even more disgruntled with her current job than she was letting on, wanting a better position, but with a company that wasn't doing anything that she considered immoral. Plus she would feel that the secretary was actually just a little more wild than her business attire might let on, but Benre would need to definitely look deeper to figure out more on that end, as right now she was just getting a feeling for it.

As they talked, the secretary would already quickly lock down the elevator, sealing off any fast way for Benre to get up to her, only planning on unlocking it if she needed a quick escape.

Penny, meanwhile, would stop when she saw that Mandra was getting annoyed at her running around. "What's the matter? Can't keep up? Trust me, I still saw all your impressive posing and all that Mandra, I just prefer to be moving around rather than sitting still. Besides, I can't build a statue of me without building materials. I'm fast, but not fast enough to go to the other side of town to grab bricks and build the statue without it taking too long to be impressive." She mentioned, not wanting to upset Mandra... well... not upset her in that manner at least. It was true that she had seen all of the posturing, she just couldn't stand to sit there and watch it happen when she could be doing so many other things. "Here, I got a better idea!" She nodded and would disappear in a blur of speed, and if Mandra turned around she would see a collection of roses sitting on a nearby bench, with Penny leaning on the bench with a confident smirk. "There we go! Roses straight from my window garden about 10 blocks away from here. I've got vegetables too if you want em." The heroine would wink, always excited to find new ways to show off her speed.

"You actually want a fight? Damn... those types are always tough to deal with... Alright then, that rules 'talking this through' out..." Penny would shrug defeatedly, usually preferring to avoid these kinds of fights. Then she saw Mandra... improperly sort her trash?! Well... that actually had the desired effect of getting the speedy heroine fired up, hating it when people didn't take care of the planet! However, if Mandra looked away from those cans for more than a second she'd find that the plastic recycling would be right back in the proper bin, Penny taking the time to run over and sort it back in place. "Hey now! This is between you and me, don't go bringing this planet into this fight!" She shouted, almost wanting to fight now.

"Err... No... I don't give out blowjobs just for answering questions. That'd be crazy. I'd have to blow like, at least 10 people a day with how many things I need answered. It'd be like 'Hey do you have the time?' 'Yeah it's 11:00!' 'Ok thanks!'" And then she would mime giving a blowjob, finding the idea of that situation ridiculous. Though she did get a surprised look when Mandra indicated that she had no idea what she was talking about. "Have you been living under a rock? Big pulse of energy shot out through the city? All the guys suddenly got a whole lot more curvy? The boys got boobs but kept their dicks? How did you miss something like that?" Of course, she didn't realize that Mandra had just been resurrected and obviously wouldn't know about those kinds of things. "Alright... Don't get scratched, thanks for letting me know! " And in another blur of speed she would almost seem to disappear, running down a few streets, purposely making it hard to keep track of her. Then she would appear next to Mandra, looking like she was about to take a swing before disappearing just as fast, immediately running backwards, testing Mandra's reaction time and her combat instincts, checking to see if she could make a safe attack. Then Mandra would see a blur of pure speed rushing straight at her, coming for a full frontal attack and looking like it was about to- and it was gone... And if Mandra wasn't quick she'd feel a hard elbow hitting her back, Penny feigning a full speed attack only to suddenly switch to a strike at the woman's back, figuring that her opponent wouldn't be as good at predicting what she was gonna go for.

===========================================

Hailey would blink a bit and shake her head, feeling like she had just missed something happening, and having that really odd case of deja vu all over again. For a brief moment she felt as though she should just press the hidden alarm button, but she dismissed that thought as being silly. Though she still couldn't shake the feeling that she knew this customer from somewhere, but perhaps it was just that she was a regular customer? She definitely knew enough about how to order her ice cream at least, and that was the only explanation that would make sense to her. "Alright, fine by me! Normally I wouldn't be allowed to give you any extra toppings on your ice cream without making you pay, but you've been my only customer, and I doubt we're gonna have that much business tonight, so I'll give you a little extra." Plus that would make up for her not remembering a regular customer. So she would very quickly get to making the ice cream, moving quickly for someone that seemed to hate her job.

She'd give a polite smile as her customer went through their pockets, having grown used to this after a while. Though it happened with children especially, coming to spend the change they've found over the week on ice cream. "Aiiiee!" She'd shout in surprise as ice cream landed on her favorite evening dress, already regretting coming to work in these clothes.

"It's fine, I'm used to getting a bit of ice cream on my outfits here... Heh, serves me right for coming to work in my sleep clothes eh?" Hailey would joke a bit, looking in surprise as the woman came behind the counter to clean off the mess that she had created, thankful that she was at least working to fix her mistake. Then the woman revealed her plans, and Hailey wasn't entirely sure what to make of the situation, not sure if the woman was joking or was just crazy or something like that. "Heh... Heh... Uh... That's a good one... But uh... considering what's been going on recently, might not be the best thing to joke about... You might scare somebody if they took you seriously... Heh..." She was suddenly very aware of how close the woman was to her, and the positioning of where the two of them were. "Besides, I can't let all that college work go to waste right? Heh... No point in just giving up after already putting a couple years into it... Eheheh..." She laughed, trying to add some more levity to this situation in the hope that it really was just all a joke, though she was becoming increasingly LESS convinced of that. In fact, she was just about to make a quick press of the alarm before the woman shifted her hips to make sure that she couldn't do that.

"H-How did you know where the alarm was?" And how had she known that Hailey was going to go for it? Now she was legitimately worried, she was in a lot of trouble if this woman was a villain like she had said. Apparently it had been a real mistake to come into work tonight... Hailey would blush furiously as the woman pulled down her pants, though at the very least she wasn't surprised by the cock, as she had seen the erection before the woman had stripped down like this, and it was a little less surprising after what had happened in the city.

"W-Woah there... y-you have the wrong idea ab- you know what?" She asked curiously, not sure what types of things that she even could know about her. Though it definitely worried her more that this woman was able to know things about her like that, was she some kind of psychic or something? That seemed to be the only thing that made sense with the types of things that the woman was able to know, so for now it was the only solution that she could come up with in her head. Then her eyes would widen as the woman described her power, seeing her roll a perfect ball of ice cream, something that Hailey usually found people messing up with on their first try with their scoops. If the way she described her power was true, then this woman could have likely already tried a hundred different scenarios for how this entire situation played out... Plus... even if Hailey did manage to find some new way to escape and get out of this situation, it would just mean that the entire thing would start over again and she'd know how to deal with that entirely new method that Hailey had thought up. She honestly couldn't even think up a way to escape that kind of situation, as no matter what she managed to do, she wouldn't be able to stop things from just resetting again.

"Y-Yeah you do seem familiar... Like someone I know..." And for some other reason it felt like she should answer her, like she shouldn't just not answer her... friend? Something about that didn't feel entirely right, but she couldn't think of another word that she could use. "Wh-What? H-How did- I mean NO! I'd never fantasize about something like that... N-No!" There was no way that she should be able to know that! Even if she had enslaved her, there was no reason to go back and reset then, right? She wouldn't know that Hailey had actually found herself very excited when she learned that all the men in the city had turned into Futas... nor would she know that she had these types of lewd fantasies of scenarios a bit similar to the one she was in right now. And yet... her eyes would follow that drop of precum, intently watching it fall onto the cookies & cream ice cream... And her mouth would start to water ever so slightly from seeing that, a perverse part of her wanting to answer that she did want more, but her rational mind keeping that down, fighting back the urge to immediately take a lick of her favorite ice cream with it's new "topping". "n-no... d-don't want that..." Hailey would protest weakly, still staring at the woman's cock and the ice cream...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"It was just hard because no one had a specific idea of where my powers fit in... We determined it wasn't magic, we couldn't find any proof that I was cursed by like, a god of luck or something like that, it definitely isn't technology, we weren't sure if it was psychic or not as MP couldn't feel any irregular psychic energy from me, so we didn't know what specific division to put me in. That made me MM's responsibility, and that's why she had been testing my powers for months, but from what I had seen she hadn't figured out much in terms of what's causing it, only the extent that it can work to." Emma explained, personally understanding why she had 'fallen under' MM's category, not minding that part of her situation.

Lota would actually get a guilty and sad expression when Deva asked why the current crop of heroes were all talking about things that were impossible, sighing at the mention of that. "That's... that's my fault... Mistress... I... It's a long story... But one that you should know... especially if I need to tell you all the things I've done and the problems I had since you were gone..." She would say, sounding very guilty about that one, but still wanting to be completely honest with Deva about the failures she made over the years, and because Deva herself had said that she wanted her to tell her Mistress about all those kinds of things. "That does make a lot of sense... There's all sorts of things that can go wrong, and I don't really end up with my organs failing or getting clogged, I don't get cancer or anything like that... Though I do tend to end up being sick very often..." She couldn't help but giggle a little when Deva agreed that the near giraffe trampling was scary. Honestly she had reached the point in her life that the giraffe barely scared or surprised her. She had long grown used to things like that happening, so when the giraffe had come charging at her she just ran and managed to dive out of the way. There was a reason that she was comfortable talking about those kinds of stories now, she actually found them a little more funny than the other, far more frightening moments of bad luck. "Heh... I suppose that would be crazy if you weren't used to stuff like that... There's all sorts of places that I just don't visit any more after things like that, zoos being one of them now."

"Well if the main goal was to bring you back... then clearly they can't be all that evil." She wouldn't have too much to say about MM anymore after that, as even though she had known the woman a little after the tests they had performed together, she didn't know any more than the fact that she was very smart. MM was very good at hiding her personality and intentions, so all she really knew were the things that she had seen the woman do. But she would smile at the inspiring way Deva had about her, feeling that if anyone was going to succeed against someone like MM, it would definitely be her.

Lota would blush deeply when she felt her back being patted, smiling and looking at Deva with pure adoration. "Of course Mistress... I know what you mean, I was just suggesting that you now work with so many people that have the power to help enslave others... if you ever need inspiration I suppose. Heh... But again, I'm not complaining, I'm eager to help you save as many as possible from free will." She had no problem using her magic to give others this gift, but she just wanted her Mistress to have ideas of what she could do just in case she was in a situation where she didn't have her slaves to help her with the enslaving process.

Emma would feel the spell coursing through her, warmth and happiness filling her as her mind slowed down, her thoughts leaving her for a moment as she found herself just staring at Deva, her eyes filled with adoration as a smile spread across her face. She would cling softly to Deva, feeling true and honest love as she was held, and then as the other spell went through her completely, her eyes would grow much more blank as she was held, smiling subserviently as she looked at her Mistress. She felt truly and honestly happy, her worries gone, her overthinking and sadness emptying out, all replaced by her love, her devotion, and her subservience, blushing a bit as she was held by her powerful and beautiful Mistress. Even her posture would change, she'd seem to almost be making herself look just a little smaller, finding the much more meek stance fitting when she was standing so close to her Mistress. Then whatever thoughts that she had would suddenly end, her blush deepening and her eyes brimming with joy as her Mistress kissed her, shuddering a bit in happiness.

As commanded, Emma would close her eyes for a moment and sigh happily as she let the spell set in place, letting her new reality reassert itself, smiling now as she felt the wonderful obedience and submission wash over her. "How could I not admire you? You've already done so much for me, and I've only known you for a few hours... Mmm... And yet I can't imagine life without you. Even before you gave me this wonderful gift of submission you did so much to help me... I love you." She would say, watching as Lota moved closer as commanded, her heart beating faster now that she was around the two women that she loved. They'd both blush as they were embraced, smiling contently as they were in what they considered to be the greatest place in the world, the arms of their Mistress. Though as they listened to her, they'd both look at the dice and Miss Fortune's eyes would widen as she saw the dice roll, having never gotten such a good role before, usually the only time she would roll something like that would be when that would be the worst possible result that she could get. She was so preoccupied by the roll that she didn't notice Deva's hands wandering beneath her close, only noticing when she felt a hand cupping and massaging her sex, making her moan a bit in surprise and squirm just slightly in pleasure. Lota as well would moan and unconsciously spread her legs a little bit, meekly shuddering and moaning in appreciation of her Mistress playing with her special place like that. While Emma definitely heard the theories that Deva had about her powers, she definitely couldn't think too much more on them, currently distracted by the hand between her legs, giving off small, soft moans, shuddering just a little bit from the pleasure that she felt. Meanwhile she felt so wonderful knowing that her Mistress was doing this to her, knowing that Deva was the one playing with her, that her Mistress wanted to touch her like that, it filled her with a sense of joy that she had never remembered before. They both let out a sigh when they felt powerful, strong, yet so wonderfully skilled and gentle fingers pushing into them, Lota opening her eyes and looking at Deva with a devoted, servile, and happy expression, love and obedience mingling in her eyes as she looked at her Mistress. Emma would be less composed, not as used to feeling this wonderful obedience, or the pleasure that came from being fingered by her Mistress, moaning a little and squirming some more. Though once again it would feel like time just stopped for her as she felt Deva's kiss, shivering and looking up at her Mistress with loving and adoring eyes, completely and utterly in love with her wonderful, incredible, amazing, strong, dominant Mistress. Lota would meanwhile look as though all her dreams had come true, and that was because they had. She had long dreamt of being with Deva, and now she had that, she was Deva's slave, lovingly serving her, enjoying every kiss, hug, and pleasurable act, it was all incredible.

"Thank you, Mistress..." Emma would sigh, joy coursing through her at the compliment from her Mistress, her Mistress found her submission to be arousing! It was an incredible experience to the woman, to know that she aroused the one she loved, that she had done something right for her Mistress. "Mmmmm... Yes Mistress, I can feel my devotion and obedience now... The wonderful clarity of submission... not having to think, only focusing on you, Mistress... not having to worry or fear or make decisions... Mmmmm... Thank you so much, Mistress..." It honestly didn't even feel like her eternal submission was enough to repay Deva for what she had given her, as this pleasure was something that she would have given almost anything for. Then the two of them saw Deva's hands, now wet with their juices. They both looked at them, and as they heard Deva's words, hearing that it came from their special place that belonged only to their Mistress, knowing that they were proof of their love and submission, knowing that they came from deep within them, from the special place that Mistress owned, filled them with anticipation. And once allowed, they would at first gently lick Deva's fingers, getting a taste at first, tasting their love... and the two of them would start to work on completely cleaning off Deva's hands. Emma would gently take a finger into her mouth, suckling it a bit hesitantly, not having a lot of experience, but still wanting to taste the submission and love the two of them felt. Lota, meanwhile, would give a few small, clearly shy and meek licks, her eyes and expression showing that she loved the taste, but at the same time acting shy and subservient, not wanting to act too lewd and lustful for her Mistress. Neither of them would want to release those fingers though, their tongues twirling with the fingers in their mouths, following those fingers down to the floor until the both of them were on their knees, kneeling before Deva, both of them feeling an inherent sense of rightness, like this was their proper place.

They would both blush shyly at the idea that their Mistress had something lewd for them, Emma legitimately not having any experience with lewd things, and Lota having become much more shy and easily embarrassed now that she was allowed to show her true self thanks to Mistress enslaving her. "Y-Yes Mistress... I want to please you more than anything... I love you." She answered, still having a nervous innocence in her voice as she thought about what Deva could possibly have that was lewd for her. Then both of their hands were guided down to Deva's crotch, and Emma would give a quiet gasp, her eyes widening just a little in surprise and a blush appearing to her face as she felt the thick, hard bulge under Deva's outfit. Lota would blush a little too, still shy about things like this even knowing what awaited her, giving Deva a trusting smile as she put her own hand over Emma's, guiding the newly enslaved heroine to rub the bulge just a little bit, helping her explore just a little. That caused Lota to blush even more, just a little hesitant about guiding Emma like that, but wanting her to not feel too scared of what she was about to experience, knowing that it was wonderful even with how lewd it was. "I love you too..." "I love you, Mistress... so much..." She would nod, those words being the encouragement she needed, the two of them slowly and carefully opening her dress, Lota letting Emma do most of it, knowing that she would only ever get this much of a surprise once, and allowing her innocence to shine through as she gently pulled open Deva's suit, gasping softly and blushing a little deeper when she opened it and saw what was waiting for her. Even Lota would blush very deeply as they opened the suit around Deva's crotch, retaining her innocent look as she helped Emma reveal Deva's wonderful rod...

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Huntress would keep running, though right before BeastMistress pounced she would see the archer actually brace herself, as though she could tell that she was about to get tackled. Part of it was her own instincts, another part was her realizing that she was likely about to get hit since she didn't hear any bolt of magic striking the villainess. As Beastmistress moved to push her into the ground, she would feel The Huntress trying to shift the momentum, attempting to roll through the pounce and end up with her on top instead. Unfortunately she didn't have that kind of physical strength, and momentum could only carry her so far, meaning that she still ended up face down despite her attempts, struggling immediately to try and squirm out from under her attacker. "Grrah... A few scratches are nothing... compared to what I can do... Hrrgg..." She'd shout, still trying to struggle out, a part of her that she refused to acknowledge actually being very excited from the position she was in. "Aaagh?!" She would grunt out in pain as she felt a bite on her neck, not deep enough to injure her, but enough to make her worried, enough for Beastmistress to show her dominance. The villain could just take her life right then and there if she wanted, and it was a true sign of her dominance to hold the Huntress there like that. Though her eyes would widen at the new feelings going through her, a primal sense of lust and energy. She'd start breathing a little heavier, her pupils dilating a little bit as she bit back the slightest moan, her arousal becoming more pronounced now as that animalistic lust coursed through her. She felt some sort of desire, a need for one in charge of her... an... Alpha? She dismissed that thought at first, trying to focus on the situation she was in rather than giving in to her primal desires... Though that struggle was far more difficult now, her breath quickening as she started to look a bit more wild, her hair already a bit of a mess from the chase and struggle she had just been a part of.

This would all make her fight even harder to shake Beastmistress off, pushing harder now, worrying less about herself and focusing more on fighting her off, more like an animal and less like a tactical hunter. Her eyes looked just a little more wild from before as she felt adrenaline coursing through her, no longer worrying about her previous wounds or how tiring the fight before her had been. She felt a strong and lewd scent fill her nose, nipples hardening slightly as she could feel the scent of a true Alpha, but again she seemed to push those instincts down, forcing herself to try and concentrate on the situation. It seemed that even with the new feelings coursing through her, even with the desire to rip free of her clothing and fight like a proper beast, she was determined to push it down and focus on the fight around her. "Grr... Shut up! You... You think I'm just gonna... Urrgghh... act like some wild animal?!" She would shout, seeming angry and wild as she heard Beastmistress' taunting, not planning on giving in to those primal urges...

That was until the two shadow wolves pounced at her, forcing her into a close range combat scenario, something that she was normally much less ready to handle. She tried to keep up the fight, focusing on making smart shots and avoiding the two of them, but she was barely able to concentrate through her own lust and adrenaline, and the strange feeling in her nails and around her teeth wasn't helping either. But she tried, she tried to beat back those instincts, and for a brief moment it looked like she was succeeding... until one of the wolves managed to push her to the ground, nearly pinning her as she struggled desperately to get away from the wolf. However, she just wasn't strong enough... something was holding her back... something was keeping her from being able to handle those two wolves. That was when it kicked in... the last of her humanity that was holding back the beast seemed to break now that she was at risk at losing to a couple of shadow wolves. "No... NO! Hrrrrrgghggghhhhhrrrrrrrgghhhaaaaa!" She would at first shout, her words turning into a guttural growl, her eyes going completely wild as she would grab one of the wolves and with a large amount of force push it off of her, kicking the other one away at the same time. Then she'd look at the both of them... seeing if either of them were attacking her, taking a defensive position... on all fours like a wild animal. The Huntress would lunge at one of them, wildly grabbing it and throwing it as far away as she possibly could so that she could handle the other one. She'd then immediately turn and pounce at the other wolf, gripping it's front paws and tackling it to the ground, quickly working to pin it, moving her face in and actually growling at the wolf, a powerful and threatening growl to try and force the shadow wolf into submission, her own wild side coming out in full force once she was forced into a 'fight or flight' kind of scenario.

Thrall would actually smirk a little when Lily mentioned that she wanted another snack to hold her over as they waited on ice cream. "I'm feeling just a little bit hungry myself, Mistress..." If it was time to feed then she certainly wouldn't be complaining any time soon. "Bolt Storm MIGHT have paid more attention to that class than me... Might not have... I guess we won't know until she serves you like I do." She nodded before heading off to help acquire the mage for her Mistress, happy to not only fulfill Lily's will, but also to let someone new feel the wonderful feeling of undeath, the certainty that came from being an eternal servant to her dark Mistress.

Bolt Storm would be far too distracted seeing her friend to notice the vampire coming up behind her, shuddering a little and moaning, unable to stop herself with how good Lily's bite felt. "W-Wha...? Mmmmnnn... Ch-Cheated..." Would be the last words she got out as a free woman. Thrall would smile and nod to her Mistress in appreciation, moving in to gently pierce the other side of Vanguard's neck, draining a little bit and hearing as the mage moaned out in even more pleasure. Though she wouldn't drink too much, getting a small taste and sating her hunger just a little bit, instead leaving the most of Bolt Storm's blood to Lily, wanting her Mistress to get her fill of the heroine's blood. "Oh my! Thank you very much, Mistress... I'll enjoy cuddling and holding onto my dear friend as she becomes a proper thrall to you... I'll make sure she understands her undying servitude to you... Mmmmm... It'll be so much fun." She sighed, already eager for all the nights... well... more like all the days that she would spend in that coffin with her friend.

Then Bolt Storm would moan again, writhing just a little bit from the pure pleasure that tingled up her spine as Lily just kept draining her, trying to lift her hand to cast a spell, but barely even able to summon the strength to move her hand, let alone cast a powerful enough spell to get two vampires off of her. Seeing that very slight struggle, Thrall would immediately get close to Bolt Storm and lean in to her ear before huskily whispering. "Shhhhh... Just let it happen Bolt Storm... Jenna... It feels so good, doesn't it? That exquisite sensation as your new Mistress drains every drop of blood from you bit by bit, intense pleasure filling you with every second... I promise it feels so much better once she gets that last little drop... when she pulls out what's left of your life and your humanity... You can already feel it building, can't you? That wonderful and enticing feeling deep within you, telling you that this feels so good, so right. Just let it happen... Put that hand down, don't even try to fight it, you can trust me... It's not even worth fighting, not when you could feel so much better by letting Mistress drain you properly... It's so good... just relax and enjoy it..." And as she said that, she'd stare directly into Bolt Storm's eyes, watching as she became even less focused, all movements ceasing, her body relaxing just a little bit, her arm falling back to her side as her friend helped convince her to just let it all happen, to let Lily drink from her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I figured you'd want to talk to someone really in charge, not a puppet. You could try the Second, but she'd be less accomondating than I to a blasphemer.
Also, with TV these days, if you succeed in driving us off, there'd be less mind control over all. No, I'm serious, we control most of the world by now, have you been screening all the broadcasts? I do hope so, we need some more suggestive heroines to keep this all less.. messy."
V mused. She was not rattled. Of course there were defenses. That's why she used multiple attack-areas.. one defense had to give, sooner or later.

Up in the skies, Deva raised her brow, and smiled, distantly, as she pondered her next move. V had told her to let everyone else have a go at this, until there was no other choice. Briefly, she played with the thought of releasing the First-ranks abilities to try and pry into that odd paranoia MM was surrounded by all of herl ife. A psionic sub-feed? Something out of synch with time? Just an ability in itself? Of course, Deva could block it out. She could adapt to anything. But MM couldn't. Perhaps that would be an interesting experiment.. albeit, with her not wishing to risk it, yet.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You can't let it slide.. nor can you persecute it. International law is quite the fanciful construct there, I could quite literally tell you about my drug plants in a few places, yet, at the same time, getting drunk at those very places is a crime. You'lll not prosecute me for breaking the law there with my actions here, now would you.. you'd be guilty yourself." She explained, with benevolent bemusement and a certain.. tone.. in her voice.
"Of course, gods hand changes that all... actually, I'd love to see the documentation, my dear, I'm pretty good at exploiting these things.. or.. you know, we could drop the charade, I come clean about wanting you as a slave-secretary and you do something flashy to stop me.. now that I know you're on floor 8.." She enthused, .. taking the stairs leading up another floor.

"Oooh! you investigate corrupt companies. That's great. That means.. add A: You can make sure I don't make the mistakes others do and add B: you must've heard of me! Lady Benre, Golden horizons corp, the silver snake.. oh I'm sure one or two of your candidates send money to me. I -do- have good working conditions for those loyal to me though. But! If you check me out.. there's no powerful, flashy superpowers I have, I mean. Keep looking!" She chuckled, inwardly. Her powers were subtle enough to be misunderstood for being just very charming and business savy.. beyond the conspiracies.

"Oh.. I'm on the up and up. In more ways than one.. What about you. Sounds as if despite working hard, your talents are not appreciated. How does that make you feel. Be honest." Next, Benre tried to pry into what the secretary considered as immoral, while both the combattants worked a cerebral fight.. Benre, trying to figure out her target and the same trying to figure out her opponents abilities. If one could shield their surface-thoughts, knowing who they faced, the Futa-CEO's duty got a lot harder.
"The thing is.. I like power. I like having power over people and I like making sucessful decisions that impress others. I don't think most people would do differently, if they -could- do things. But I stick to the rules and get things done. Your contract has termination clauses right? I would love to take you over immediatly. Hero work is actually qualified as vigilantism, by most laws, so you don't really have to .. sign out, so to say. oh naughty you, are you catching up on me?" She complained, as she approached the stairs of floor eight.. and the secretary-heroine had finally gotten to reading some of the conspiracy articles.. speaking about subtle mental manipulation, telepathy and mentioning the word 'cocknosis' more than once.

"The hard part is, really, continuing to talk, while ever so slightly creating a mis-judgement in your parietal context at the same time.. If you wonder, that's responsible for you interpreting the flow of time right. I came up with it on the fly, but I kind of used you watching me to my advantage, letting you feel safe and in control while I closed the distance more than you realized... come on.. little credit? I'm having a mild headache from doing this over a distance actually, got an aspirin or two for after this one? My powers -do- have limits after all.." Lady Benre mused, exiting the floor eight stairs.. moments earlier than she should have, the heroines brain insisted sluggishly.

------------Meanwhile, on a far less cerebral encounters note----------------------------

"Oh you saw me? Well you better!" Mandra nodded. "It's not every-day that you getta meet someone this awesome." She grinned.
"I mean.. happy to go for a date, but I go to sixth base on the first date. he he he heh!" She smirked.
"Eh, chill your shorts, whats the planet ever done for ya?" She chuckled.

"Hehehe.. ya know, the idea of ya giving out blowjobs on questions would work if ya ask me.. not like you'd be short on time, lookit you, you lil ball of energy. You're fun. I wanna take you to your home and fuck ya. Would go to my place but it blew up."
She shrugged. "Wha pulse huh? Gods hand just brought me back to live tonight, bit outta the loop." She chuckled.. and impotently cut the air with her claws.
.. and seeming waaay too slow to keep up with Penny. No suprise. On her elbow-strike, however, Penny suddenly felt.. disoriented. And hot.. something felt off. Her throat felt dry, her feet and hands shakey.. She didn't know what, but she had to drink something, well, easy enough with her speed, she could have a sip and return.. and.. as she returned, so did the thirst, worse actually. Something about this was not normal.. but she'd do anything to quench this thirst... this sensation..
"Hmnn...." Mandra chuckled.. and pulled off her claws, dropping them casually. The combination of distraction of her enemy and her own toughness enough to more or less shake off a non speed-enhanced blow.
"Looking at your expression, right now, you fell for it. Ya dumb slut. Everyone looks out for the claws if I tell 'em too. Secret: they ain't even that sharp. Usually, it takes longer .. but with your extreme metabolism, you're already heavily affected. Right.. throat dry, pussy moistening up, no idea whats going on?"
She chuckled. Her usual approach to combat was simply to outlive her opponent and get them addicted to her cum over time. BUT against speedsters, who moved.. and got affected faster, she was actually the most dangerous opponent.. not the least. That's why she had tried to fight one. .. well, that and the -awesome- enhanced blowjobs they could give her. Her toughness couldn't be turned off, so she needed a half dozen ordinary girls to work hard to get off, normally, but this one, with her speedy displays..
"By all means, run away faster, it'll spread faster. Actually, my body has a substance that turn any but girls with nice dicks into my willing sluts. The more of it you inhale, the better.. and you just ran up close-by and took several whiffs, cause ya only watched the claws.."
She chuckled. and pulled down her clothes, unashamedly. "Lemme show ya what that substance was though."
She revealed a rather large shaft to Penny, dipping her hand on the tip and displaying the glistening of her precum between spread fingers.. only then, did Penny realize the ever so subtle off-skin color tone of this ones skin, how.. glistening it seemed, at parts...

"That's right.. I'm covering my skin in generous doses of perfume of my own cum.. think thats perverse? Well, soon you'll ask for the same treatment. Feeling thirsty, slut? Think quick!" She flicked a glistening strand of copious cum off of her hand, smirking. Would Penny dodge.. or try to catch it. No matter what, the scent would continue to influence the poor heroine.. and now she could plainly see what she was thirsting for.
"May be the weakest of the three, pfah.. but I still got a bit of superhuman endurance and my addictive cum. Don't worry, I dun care for big world conquest nonsense. Buuut if you wanted to house me, attend my cock and all that, that'd be quite fun already.. My job is only to take down a heroine, little more or less to it, after all.
Oh and don't ya worry, slut. Your speed is unimpaired.. just gotta focus on.. what ya really need."

"Eh.. I like comfy sleep-clothes. No point bothering getting into anything else." Jade nodded.
"And.. if you have that expression on your face, you want to ask if I'm psychic.. oh, I wish.. psychics have easy powers, simple to master. Really." She shrugged.. not that it wasn't fun to fuck people in several different ways to find the best way to touch them, only to go back and suprise them with her skill, but, eventually, she got bored of these things, so she always walked the thin line between super-powerful.. and just bored. The only exception had been all five members of gods hand.. where finally she had given up, after finding no path leading to victory, over short or long.

"Honestly, I'd rather be a super-hero, defend the weak and all that.. but.. it's just so dull. At least villains get to -do- things, you know? I've tried almost every ice-cream flavor you have here already,.. couldn't do that as hero. As a hero, I found myself slipping, all the time, tryind less than proper methods.. doing it the proper way bored me more and more. But you know what never gets old? The expression of a cute woman, bend to my will." She nodded, then tipped her chin as Hailey tried to hold her back..

"Oh, right.. you did like it when I was forceful, didn't you?" She smirked.. and pushed the icecream into Haileys mouth, gripping her chin just right for it to open up a little. Then, she reached out, opening Hailey's clothes.. again, with practiced ease, taking in the sight with the benevolent smile of an old friend coming home.
"Haaah.. the first time of feeling up your body.. well, first time for you.. ohoho.. you got all of these things to come. Don't you worry, not that much is going to change for you, you can still work here, guide the customers, come back home and worship my shaft. .. wait, that last bit isn't part of your routine, yet.. Haaah.. sorry, I couldn't help but revisit the innocence of our first encounter.. plus, you begged me to..." She shook her head.

"Y know, I don't have any powers but my resets. no mind control, nothing but a sense of familiarity.. so I ain't lying when I say you're the more perverted one of the two of us. It took only a little push to make you into an eager cock-whore... and then -you- tell me to go back and train you more throughoutly when I took it too easy." She shook her head, extending her hand.. and pushing two fingers into Hailey's sex, with little warning.
"You were all like 'please mistress, tell me what a messed up pervert slave I become' And I was like.. uh.. I can but you might change how you act then, it's not that easy to reset larger periods of time.
And you were like 'No.. please.. at least once, let the past me hear it, hear what a cock-sucking, cum-guzzling addict she.. me will become! I promise, I'll be yours even more!'.. and what was all I needed, really."
She pondered.. not even all that rough, her fingers craddling and pushing into Hailey, again.. as if they knew her like old friends, finding just the right, sweet, warm and wet spots.

"Alright, so. err.. what would you like to know? How I enslaved you the first time? What we did? How messed up you became after just a dozen or so resets? Because.. geesh.. sorry, but for me it was a nice, romantic fun relationship which I wanna build up on, reason I'm here. For you.. it was.. is gonna be.. a dream come true. You've been a slave without peer, reason I decided to come back after 'getting' you the first time at all." She pondered.
"I guess I could start telling you how you deal with my morning wood.. heh. I get a loving, tender.. yet quite gluttenous blowjob before I even get a chance to wake up proper.
I don't even need to reset to experience it more.. get it every morning.. or after every nap.. kinda nice, actually.."
She nodded and admitted, looking at Hailey with an oddly fond expression.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bethany had always been proud of her abilities, and even had she not been so out of it from everything else that had happened, part of her would have been very tempted to work on the headphones, more just to see if she could rather than to actually accomplish anything. But now that she wanted to fix it, wanted to help Earl Grey improve the enslaving headphones, she'd work even more efficiently. Then when they were used on her, a part of her that felt pride in her work made her not want to resist too much, wanting the headphones to work properly since she was the one that had improved them. Technomancer would hug her close friend, smiling blankly now that the headphones had slithered into her brain and were whispering wonderful words of obedience. She'd follow along happily, her blush deepening a little bit as she saw the very attractive and scantily dressed taxi driver. Her eyes wandered up and down the woman's body, partly from surprise, and partly from a new desire thanks to the device between her legs and the headphones she had improved.

She would smile even more when Earl Grey reassured her that she could keep the headphones, hugging her in thanks as she felt that nice little kiss and nibble, which she now considered to be completely appropriate for best friends. In fact, with the headphones working on her brain, she considered a lot more than that to be appropriate between two close friends. "Headphones... really nice... Mmmmmm..." She would say blankly, so glad that she'd be able to keep them, they made her feel so nice. And she would shudder again as her mind reached the edge of completely breaking before the headphones would glow, healing her just enough so that she kept all the brainwashing but her mind could endure more. "Feels so good... you're so nice... for sharing it..." Bethany would agree, understanding the desire to share this wonderful feeling as she followed her friend, looking at all the beautiful women walking around in erotic and lewd outfits. She would admire them for a moment before realizing something and asking a question. "Where's... men?" She couldn't remember seeing a single one since she had arrived in London.

"Very sexual." Bethany would agree, starting to at least seem to get herself a little bit together. It was tough for her to get her thoughts straight to talk, but she was starting to get there. "Born into obedience? That sounds nice... So err... lady V? She's already planned out how to handle things... when everyone is like this?" It was another adjustment that she had made to the headphones, as she figured that it would be easier to retain someone's personality if they were able to still express it at some point. So the headphones, after establishing a proper love of obedience and getting a very small amount of groundwork in, they'd let the wearer start to understand things better and 'wake up' a little more. That way their actual personality could show and build itself around the programming just as much as the programming built around it. "They all look very happy... And sexy..." She would say, the headphones making her prioritize noticing how happy the brainwashed people were, making her put more importance on people being happy and less on any ideas she had about free will. Though even with everything that Bethany saw, she wouldn't be able to piece together in her head that the bulges she could see in some of the people's pants was an indication that they had been men. Her train of thought would grind to a halt when she was told that a Mistress wanted to speak with her, not even really knowing who they were, but already associating the term with a lot of positive things.

"Y-Yes, hello Mistress V." Technomancer would greet, having a bit of trouble finding her words, and she'd go completely silent at hearing that she had been mentioned by her 'Slave Sister' MA. A different blush would come to her face, less arousal and more from her crush on the superheroine, imagining someone as strong and amazing as her submitting and... mentioning her. MA had actually thought to name her? Bethany was amazed that the woman had even had her on her mind at all, her heart beating just a little faster at the thought of that. But those thoughts would stop as well as V mentioned something that made Bethany's eyes go wide in fear, actually seeming to break through her happy mindlessness for a moment. "Wh-What?! M-Mistress... I... Um... I'm sorry.. I don't mean to be disrespectful... but I think you're either overestimating what I can do or underestimating MT... Sh-She isn't someone that can just be 'beat'... Current simulations run her as the most powerful hero in the entire Society, and it's not even close. I can't even fathom anyone that could take her on... If I'm 'good' at engineering tech, she's 'perfect' at it. Magic might give you an element of surprise, but she knows my patterns and the level of things I can create. You've analyzed her 'devices'? But which ones? Her security bots? Her shield generators? The Spider Bots? The Assault Droids? The Recon Devices? The LRTs? What about her suit? If you haven't seen the suit in action then you don't know what she can really do... She's worked on that thing, upgrading it again and again for years, ever since she started in the Society... I'll do whatever you want me to... But two good engineers don't have what she has... I can think of one villain and one hero that could ever give her a challenge. And the one villain is locked deep in the Society prison, and the one hero is dead... I never even met her, only heard of her from MA..." Bethany would say, sounding legitimately scared, having only thought of two people that could handle MT, apparently knowing a little bit about Deva, but even then she wondered if anyone would be able to fight against someone as powerful as MT. She had seen so much to the point where she wondered if defeating MT was even possible anymore. "Plus... I know she doesn't think ahead very much... but she has MM to plan things out for her... Even MA once said that the two of them didn't even need the rest of the Council to win a fight... It's just... I... I don't know... I'll do my best, Mistress..." It was rare for her to doubt her own talents, but she couldn't think of a way to compete with the head of the Tech division. But if she had to try, then she would.

That was right around when Technomancer got to see the workshop that she'd be able to work in, her eyes going wide as she looked at all the things around her. The only lab she could think of that was this advanced would be MT's personal workshop, she would look around in awe at the types of things that she would be able to work with. Plus she wouldn't have to share the facility with any other hero that had to work on things, meaning she wouldn't have to wait around or have to carefully move around anyone else that happened to be working in the area, it was all to herself. It would take her a moment to remember that Mistress V was talking to her, making her refocus on her orders and the instructions she was getting. "Yeah, I can do that... Might take me a bit of time to make sure that everything works right, but with everything here, I can manage just fine." And once again she sounded properly confident, knowing that she could do something like that as long as she had the time and materials. Then she would immediately take a look at the suit, examining it, already seeing a few basic things that she could improve on so it could be much more efficient. "Of course Mistress! I'll get to work right away." She said eagerly, part of her even more encouraged to work on the suit knowing that it would be used on her, helping to 'entertain' her on the way back home.

Bethany would blush and smile a bit at the compliment, glad that Earl Grey found her glazed over eyes to be pretty, that little bit just encouraging her own enslavement further. "Thanks... Y-Your's are really pretty too..." Then she would sigh pleasantly when she felt her friend squeezing her bottom, wiggling into it just a little as she gave Earl Grey a loving hug, part of her sad that they couldn't spend that much more time together, another part of her extremely happy to have been shown all of this, and knowing that she would be able to see Earl Grey so much more often when this was all finished. Concern would fill her face however when Earl Grey explained the nightmares that she was having, holding her shoulder out of sympathy. "Y-Yeah, I'll give it to you once I come back... Anything to help. I'll see you later." She would promise, always wanting to help her friend whenever she could

With that done, the first thing that Bethany would do is adjust the suit to make sure it could be removed, not because she didn't want it to work, but because she knew she would have to test it to understand what she was working with. So first she would set it up so that she could experience it, but still remove it after a while. With that done, she would quickly put the suit on and leave it on for a little over half an hour, testing out how it felt, moaning gently when the fleshy appendages pushed deep inside of her, wanting to actually FEEL the suit before she made her adjustments. Then after a while of testing, she would remove the suit and immediately get to work. The first thing she would add would be a visor to the front, one that could be seen through if necessary, but allowing it to display video, adding a visual subliminal programming device to add to the audio and sensation based programming. From there she would get to work, weaving a few spells into it to amplify the pleasure, as well as give the suit more ability to control the wearer, focusing in completely on her work now that she was left alone, eventually hitting a roadblock and listening in to her headphones, taking a small break to sit, relax, embrace her programming, and refresh herself so that she could work just as diligently once she got back to it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Very good. Good servant." Gloria nodded, affirmingly, smiling benevolently down upon her now devoted servant. "These urges to spread my blessings are a mark of a truly pure being. Only without true desire of your own, can you devote yourself to fulfilling mine throughoutly." She nodded.

"And indeed you were, made and ment pure.. we've stayed our hand and allowed you to be touched by the corruptive influcne of freedom for too long. The root of this current conflict.. but fighting it is our duty to them. Their unhappiness with our deeds our burden to bear" She nodded again, explaining to the first lesser angel of her host... who didn't even know how directly involved she had once been in this very conflict.

Gloria grinned, taking in the perfect formof the lewd angel before her, the angel-mistress herself slowly stroking her mighty divine shaft, standing proud.
"And you will aid help other false faithful smile with the same empty eyes joy that now shows your own devotion, my slave." She agreed. "This is the true might of my divine aura. While others of God's hand have their power and virtues of course, I am able to annihilate wicked sin itself. THe very power that drives wicked thoughts." She cooed, watching the girls angelic beauty.. lesser than Glorias, but still, so much more perfect than her old human self, eagerly presented before Gloria. She took her, deep and fully, her hand cupping the other angels jewely, massaging them, infusing them with the same will-emptying and memory draining magic she had used on her angel. Unlike V who wanted peoples intellect or The First who valued peoples personalities, Gloria was convinced that the true beauty lay in unquestioning submission of everything one was, even their self, to the mighty angels design.

"Yes, my slave. You shall go forth and hmnn.. once more teach them true gratitude.. but first.. haah.. first I shall bless you with enjoying your body and ass as I please." She cooed, pushing her fingers.. and shaft.. deeper into the lesser angel-slave of hers. The angels devotion drove her over the edge, and she filled her with a warm gushing of angelic cum, pulling out only after enjoying her slave-angels ass throughoutly.
She held her tight and smirked, smiled, kissing Saniels lips softly and nodding.

"Indeed. Head out, make them slaves. I shall meet you and my new flock soon.. but first, I fear I need to prepare. My prowess shall be needed to defeat the stronger wicked ones."
Gloria nodded, looking after her slave with a benevolent expression.. before stretching, reaching out for her spear-staff, pondering. For now, she'd be the trump-card in Insectras invasion, V had planned. They'd try for a two-pronged attack and try to defeat another leader, either of the technologies, or of faith.. and, perhaps, if they were lucky, both with one attack.
Gloria smirked, lifting her spear and slamming it into the ground.. and negating all the force and energy that impact could have had, no noise beyond a soft thud, no damage to the ground below. She was ready..
And purifying Saniel had served very well, to warm her up.

(To be continued, unless you want individual response-stuff. Uwah!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She chuckled benevolently when Miss Fortune kept telling about her powers uncertainties. Uncertainties were ment to be.. un-uncertained! "Eh, don't put any stock in what MP can and can't feel unless she's had at least two coffee's." She resminisced. She most certainly wanted old times back.. she could have the old times back. Sure, everyone would call her mistress or be slightly more.. insectile or worshipful, but nothing -stopped- them from having fun or even teasing her.. not if Deva gave the command, anyway. That was what she understood the least, perhaps. After they'd been enslaved, the humans could be given back most of their freedoms anyway. Sure some of gods hand had a few.. lewd ideas, but Deva would not allow anything too extreme. She wanted everyone controlled, but not puppets.

"It doesn't matter where your powers come from.. but what you can do with them." She nodded, pat-patting Lota's back, then she laughed at Miss fortune. "Of course you get sick a lot, you are depressed and don't sleep enough, silly girl." She reached out to ruffle her hair.
"Awww don't worry my girls. We will get everyone enslaved.. and then things can be like they were.. better, actually, really. .. sadly MM wont believe that until she's kneeling and kissing my feet or cock.. buut goals for later." She chuckled, utterly free of malevolence.
"If you have any plans as to how to forge humanity into the perfect, beautiful slave-race for me than I'll be happy to hear them out of course." She encouraged. "But first.. going to see how the heroes can handle the full might of Gods Hand,.. while I remain a backlines trump-card.. and relax with my beloved friends." Friends and slaves.. but that was identical parts of the two womans identities, now.

"Emma.. Lota. I'm so glad I own you both now. I hope .. I just hope enslaving everyone else will go just as smoothly and that it wont take long, or cause them much distress.. but enough of that." She squeezed the two with her, smiling and watching Emma's eyes filling with devoted obediance.
"Don't worry Emma. Promise me that those eyes of yours will forever remain hope filled and empty of independence ans worry, and I'll be by your side, whenever you need me, alright?" She promised, holding the two of them in inhumanely strong, yet gentle hands, even as the very same roamed their bodies lewdly, felt their soft skin, their smooth bodies, caressed down past their mons to cup the lips of two cute sexes synchroneously.
"That's it my girls.. no need to worry or chit-chat too much. Just focus on how weak, yet safe you feel in my hands." She encouraged, both held secure in subtle telekinetic grasps, allowing them to squirm just enough to entice and enjoy themselfs.
"Good girl. Good slave." She told Lota, her fingers thrusting deeper, curling and teasing encouragingly when Lota looked at her. "It's ok. don't fight this pleasure, just embrace how helpless you feel against it and me, ok?" She nodded to Emma, kissing her passionately as well, nibbling a bit on her lower lip, just to see her new slave squirm eagerly. "My sweet girls. It's alright to dread decisions. It's ok to feel meek and weak and just default to me on everything you are uncertain, alright? You can depend on me, I promise.. and I love your shy, yet happy smiles so very much." She nodded, encouraging both their happiness.. and their submission along further.

She cooed as she watched the two pretty women lick her hands, sighing after a moment, teasing each girls tongue, curling her fingers around them and smirking ever so slightly. Their expressions were both so.. adorable. "Aww.. very good that's perfect, Lota. Emma, look there, how gently she licks, yes, like that.. very good, you too." She nodded, encouraging the shy, but loving behaviour of the two with gentle words: "You are both such good, innocent girls.. but the warmth deep within you and your love for mistress means you just can't hold back alltogether, as emberassing as it is, can you?
It's alright.. mistress loves you attending her, always remember that."
She smiled to the two girls at her feet, breaking her lewd 'assault' off for a moment to softly pat their heads again, before continuing on.

"This is mistress cock, my girls." She explained, her large organ of over nine inches pulsing with the rythm of her heartbeat, thick, pumping veins on its outside.. uncircumcised, such a thing was not custom where Deva came from.. and few earthly blades could hope to cut her, much less -there-. She smiled, .. not pushing either of the two, letting them take in the sight.. and gently taking a hand each, both Lota's and Emma's guiding them to the hot, pulsating length and slightly pulling back her foreskin, for now ignoring her large, heavyily hanging balls as she revaled a red head, large enough to comfortably plug either of her girls mouths with its magnificent girth.
"I know it's embreass.. hamn.n.. emberassing. but take your time, ok? I'm not going to force you to do -anything- you are uncomfortable with. It's ok. Take a moment. Explore." She nodded, benevolent.. even as a drop of precum began glistening from her thick shaft.. and slowly dropped downards, a line of the heroines nectar connecting it to the base as it fell.
"Hamnn... when good girls like you act shy and obediant and loving long enough it gets like this.. it's quite the pressure.. but you can help mistress with it. Caress along it with your hands. and.. hamnn.." As soon as the two only lightly (but rightly!) Touched the extra-terrestrials shaft, one more -not-human- ability of Deva's was revealed.. as her balls pulsated positively.. and a sloshing of pre??-cum gushed forth splattering all over Lota's chest.. with Deva clearing her throat.
"Oh err.. after I watched a.. thing MM recommended on that one evening where we bet I could get drunk.... I guess I should inform you. I watched a movie with a human man.. fornicating that night, and I do think compared to the normal person I'm a bit.. more." she mused, as her cum, hot and sticky, oozed down and over Lota's outfit, that little pre-jerking enough for a normal mans full ejaculate.. and more kept oozing from that thick, still lust-pulsing cock.
.. and, if the two women looked close, it seemed that whenever they looked up at Deva, blushing all shy and obediant, or whenever they moved to reach out and caressed her shaft in a certain way.. the quantity of precum oozing from that cock increased ever so slightly.

"A.. alright.. would you like to taste it? If this is too fast and you want to just cuddle to mistress, I understand." Deva asked.. with that usual voice that indicated that if they really did not want to, they could always say no...

(Note to self: Responses open: Beastmistress stuff, cute techno-spellslut response)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Beast-Mistress and Lily, the prior night.

Wolfie image tempted me too much!

Beastmistress was happy with first shredding into the Huntress clothing, growling with far more enthusiasm than a simple fight should bring one. She growled, half aggressive, half lustful by now, emphatizing her dominance as she towered over the toppled heroine. Pleased, she observed the womans body opening up and succumbing to her influence, a long, bestial tongue flicking out and licking over her lips.
When her opponent tried her best to fight her off.. Beastmistress was happy to indulge her. After all, the more she gave into her primal urges.. the closer the wolfish mistresses victory was.

"Rrr.. seems to me you already do that quite well." She teased, when the huntress denied she was acting like an animal.. whilest taking int he sights and scents before her, as was right, of course. She crossed her arms briefly and watched the woman struggle against her shadowy, vestigial wolves.
Beastmistress watched the fight with growing approval, smirking subtly when the hungress, her huntress roughly kicked her wolves around, approaching slowly.. making sure to stay out of her instinctual range and let her alpha-scent affect her.. while the wolf that the huntress had defeated and pushed down to the ground exposed it's neck submissively.
That however, was not the only thing it exposed, it's hard, red shaft poking out of its furred sheath, the musky scent of a wild beast below the woman slipping into her nose as Beastmistress cooed:

"Alright.. you grrr... have proven yourself. Now, it is time to claim your price." And, with a quick rush forward, she cut and tore away the huntress clothing, the woman looking positively feral now, Beastmistress growling sensually as she exposed her.. to that red, angry canine shaft prodding at her lustfully. "You're on top. You won the hunt. You're in charge.. you get to fuck!" Beastmistress encouraged, staying just close enough for her scent to continue encouraging the primal thoughts of her new bitch to be, the heroines ears elongating, their tips growing fuzzy, in a true, werewolf-like manner, Beast-Mistresses words beginning to slither into the Huntress mind in a way that they could never have done before, an encouraging command to fuck and give into ones instincts without hesitation...
A strong urge to dominate.. to ride that wolf below her at her own pace and pleasure overcame the huntress, even as her spine tingled and a small, yet clearly wolfish tail began forming and wagging back and forth quickly. Whatever this scent in the air was, alpha it was just wonderful to inhale it all and be swept away by it, rather than worry about human problems and limitations.

~~~~
Meanwhile, Lily pondered, then generously allowed: "Ok! Is your friend, so only fair you get to nom on friend." She offered.. and offered her -new- thralls neck to her first thrall-friend, of course not too much of it.. she would be the one to become the mistress of this one as well, mostly, anyway!
"Nu uh, didn't cheat! Was using special vampire rules!" She suggested, huffing a little at the insinuation of her having to cheat at all! It was just.. awesome vampire-strategizing! She reasoned to herself, while happily draining the arcane heroine slowly, giving a thumbs up to indicate just how yummy she was.
"Lily nice. Not gonna seperate awesome friend-thralls from one another." She enthused, a hand slipping into the heroines dress to massage her breast softly and whisper along with her thrall.. and a smile.: "Shhh. Will be nice and pale and horny soons!" She nodded, before re-focusing on Bolt-storms neck with long, lustful gulps and sucklings, nicely cuddled up to the womans shoulder, like a cute little lover, almost.

Lily took her thralls hand, cooing softly while drinking from and turning Jenna into another vampiress under her command, gently guiding the undeads cold hand onto the chest of her friend, letting her feel the warmth and life draining from her into her mistress.. with an almost unintentionally lewd grasp. When she realized it however, the vampiress cooed and tipped her chin, still suckling, gripping onto Bolt-storms shoulder tighter, a glance, a mental command imbued stare at her thrall.. and she would help keep Jenna upright and drowning in a sea of unconscious pleasure as Lily's fangs briefly became more pronounced and she forcefully drained the last of the girls life from her.

And then, the new-born vampiress awakened once more, her life belonging to Mistress and her body held steady by her friend and fellow thrall. And then, Mistress wonderful voice sang her first command to the newborn undead: "Oooh.. look so cute! How about you two show each other love, make out, while we wait on Beast-mistress.
Oh, note to self, find cute see-through bridal dress thingies.. is thing vampire thralls ought to wear.. oh! Awesome new thrall! You good with names?"
She enthused, smiling innocently.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Earl Grey had been impressed with how well Bethany had taken to her.. improvement. Of course, the original plan had come from the genius of gods hand, Victoria, so no suprise there. But still, she was happy seeing Bethanies expreassion. She hoped that soon they could meet without any need for lies and deception, just two happy, eager slaves enjoying themselfs.

"Just you keep wearing those headphones until your next project.. heh, perhaps you can make me a pair for later, eh luv?" She had grinned.. and squeezed Technomancers bottom, encouragingly. "You seem so nice and empty headed now, I'm kinda jealous.. oh well." She sighed.. she could stop acting her old, unenslaved self now, at least. It was a bit.. emberassing. Yes, that was the right word.

"Men? Oh yes, their mental state is too violent to be reliably enslaved.. not without conflict, so they are.. introduced to feminine aspects. Look a bit closer at the crotches of some of the girls we pass.." Earl Grey would encourage and explain, with a lewd grin.
"Yep. Lady V expects that, by just two generations, brainwashing will be so perfectly integrated in the human species that err.. how did she put it.. well, we'll all be happy slaves forever. Yay!" Earl Grey smiled.
"They ARE very happy and sexy. I am very happy.. I'd love to make out with you to prove it, but you are needed.. promise you'll make it up to me once the heroes have learned the truth of this world, alright?" She requested, then grinned watching Technomancer, pointing to a mirror.
"They all have the same enslaved expression we have now." She nodded.. and indeed, as a matter of fact, Technomancers eyes were even duller and deeper entranced than Earl Grey's.. but now that she stopped hiding it, there was no doubt her slave had become a slave through and through.
... Her slave had.. her slave.. slave.. friend.. it was all the same, wasn't it?

Then, V Called her: "Admittedly, we do not know of the suit. But... don't worry your little head about it, slave. I have been preparing a project of my own to test againt MT.. and you will help assist it where my Divinotech meets its limits. And I have reason to believe that MM will be.. distracted." Victoria noted the girls worry, along with the fact on how she underestimated her abilities, and overestimated MT's.. but it was a warning not to be ignored. Still, she was confident in her assault plan. First, Insectra. Then.. they would see. Either way, Technomancer seemed to be the kind of girl that was easily refocused by her work and passion.. and the kind of girl their leader would enjoy owning.

"Aww.. all eyes should be happy, obediant Slave-Eyes, Beth.. but I really got to get going.. sorry. Best of luck to you!" She nodded, giving her a fist-pump 'you can do it!' motion.

Technomancers flight passed without her noticing much of it, far too distracted by.. well, working on her suit. She only noticed she was nearing the society again by the warning signs.. proximity alert, a flying person.. A flying, elemental electricity heroine, Archlightning. Someone sent to stop her enslaved arrival? Just a coincidence?

The problem was, Bethany was not a high direct combat potential heroine, less so with her mind still 'awakening' from her advanced slave programming. She could see out of her window, lightning crackling along the red-heads form, lightning crackling along the ship, several red warning lights flashing up...

And then, just as Technomancer hurriedly tried to prepare for combat, even with her distracting enslavement suit nicely pulsing calming lights and images in her face and whispering slave-truths into her ears..
The lightning stopped, the heroine tensed.. but unmoving, as was the ship, slowly both floated, descended down towards the ground, and a voice declared: "Sorry. I'm going to have to have Lota knock you out for processing later.. this ship is.. actually suprisingly heavy.."

The helicoptre shook a little as an impressive telekinetic force put it onto the ground, .. and Bethanies heart skipped a beat at the heroine that had just rescued her, the mistress, tangentially she noticed that a rather shy looking MA and another dark haired heroine were rushing up to ther heroines sides, cuddling to her, with MA casting some form of spell to apparently deal with the attacker.
A deeply devoted love blossomed in Technomancers heart.. this was what the conditioning had been for, she realized suddenly. Yes, she was to work on an important project soon, but this one, this wonderful person, as well as MA there, this was who she was ment to serve. The enslavement she had worked hard on for herself telling her that she was lesser.. and this woman was her greater. She would have accepted this undeniable truth from even a cruel mistress.. but something about the womans smile was so open, so genuine, that Technomancer felt grateful bliss pulsing through her nicely prepared mind.

"Hello my new girl. Lota here.. Ma, told me a lot about you. I understand you are nervous and don't feel like you deserve all this attention.. but!" The wo-.. mistress hand softly came down upon her shoulder, cooing, encouraging.:
"It's alright, my slave. You don't have to worry about if you are valued less or more. That is up for me to decide from now on, ok? and I don't want you to do good, or bad, or impress anyone.. I just want you to try your best, for me.. can you do that?" She encouraged, and her hand rubbed technomancers cheek. "Even if its emberassing, I have a biiig request for you, ok? I want you to come along with me, work on a project with me and Lota and Emma here.. oh, whats your name, my slave? oh and.. Lota here is going to cast a spell to help you understand your love for me and your harem-sisters, just relax and let it happen, ok?" She encouraged, chuckling, finally adding, tipping her chin.

"Oh and.. really cute headphones. I think you should wear them as much as you could."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Meanwhile....
The creature stood on a variety of over a half-dozen legs, hands more like sea-weed tangles than anything humanity had known. It spoke in a series of chitter-clicker noises and said, translated:
'Hive seer 17. Hive seer has sensed a disturbance. A race that could threaten Hive. Relaying information: "..forge humanity into the perfect, beautiful slave-race for me.."

Entity classified as a Class Beta threat individual. High Alpha threat if world is lead into war against hive. Suggested action: Immediate assimilation of world. Send elite parasites, total mind-wipe of all inhabitants. Waiting for war-hive approval.'

'Approval Granted. Deploying brood-ship. Mission will be completed when all higher brain-activity on planet is subsumed into swarm or eradicated. Estimated time to arrival: ~12 hours.'

Meanwhile-Meanwhile

MM's paranoia-senses tingled. Perhaps she should check on...
She just didn't have the time, right now. There was a threatening to be city-wide infestation invasion going on right now, and if her intel was correct, her old friend was 'love' enslaving more than one powerful ally herself. .. and something told her that it would not be any of Gods hand that would be coming for her, in the end...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Leah wouldn't exactly be able to respond, the only noises she'd be able to make at this point being incoherent babbling and unrestrained moans of pure ecstasy as both of Cassandra's horses fucked her harder and harder. The two of them were able to set up a perfect rhythm since they could see through each other's eyes. Though they would make sure to keep themselves restrained just enough to not hurt the heroine, Blair knowing the woman's limit rather well after a good few months of wild love making. She knew what Leah could take, and she made sure that it was just enough pleasure to drive her further and further over the edge, while at the same time ensuring that she wasn't being too hurt by what they were doing. "Mmmnghh... Oh Fuck! You won't hear this 'Super Perv' complaining... UUNNGH... Mistress! Holy fuck that feels great!" She'd let out another neigh as she voiced her approval to the idea of getting to do things like this every day. Blair had always loved fucking, though before he had restrained himself a bit, now that she had been properly enhanced, she was eager for a life of fucking her lovely farm animals and her Mistress. Lindsay, meanwhile, wasn't one to obsess over sex the way Blair used to, but knowing now how this felt, she was just as ready for a life full of indulging in this incredible feeling, just happy that she would be able to experience it with, and compete against, the person she had been harboring feelings for since they had started working together.

The two of them would only vaguely notice the changes that were happening to Leah's body, wrapped up in their competition, both of them desperately trying to earn the reward of their Mistress' body. The first thing that the two of them would absolutely notice would be their Mistress watching their display, licking their lips when they saw her running her hand along her own perfect body, seeing her caress her sex and making the both of them lick their lips, both of them intensely desiring to take her right then and there, but both knowing that they needed to win this little competition if they wanted to indulge in that absolutely divine pleasure of her body. While Cassandra saw that Leah's resistance was strong as a good thing, the both of them were just a little frustrated by it, wanting to break her as soon as possible, though it made Lindsay remember something to hear her Mistress' words, managing to get the information out through her grunts and moans since it was moderately important information. "Mmmngf... That's probably OOOOHHH... Take it you slut!... MM's 'willpower training' that she Uunngh... makes all heroes go through... to Mmmmm... prevent... well... what's happening right now... Hmmmmmmgggh..." MM truly did try to prepare for almost any possible threat, to the point where she trained the Society's heroines to have stronger wills than most. Both because that meant they were less likely to crack under intense interrogation and because it meant that mind controlling villains would have a slightly tougher time handling them. Of course, there was only so much that you could train, some people naturally were weaker willed, but that could still be trained, and as such that meant that the heroines of the Society tended to have higher resistances against many methods of mind control.

Though none of that would matter when Leah was getting railed by two well hung horse slaves, her mind almost turning to mush under the lewd and lustful assault, making it easy to be remolded into exactly what Cassandra wanted. Blair would smile confidently when she knew that she had won, surprised that her knowledge of past girlfriend's and boyfriend's most sensitive spots actually helped. Really it was just that she had a good memory in case they ever screwed again, but now it meant that she was getting the true greatest reward imaginable in her mind. And when she was kissed deeply by Cassandra, Blair would immediately kiss back, her cock quickly growing fully erect despite two rounds of sex, Mistress body and tongue causing her to grow hard and ready all over again. Lindsay would moan a bit from having her bottom groped, that also causing her cock to stiffen and throb as well, her own desire for Mistress growing, especially now that she wouldn't be the one to enjoy Cassandra's body. "Psshhh... You won cause you were such a slut even before your transformation..." "Hey now, if being a slut gets me this kind of reward, I'll be a slut every day of the week." The two teased back and forth, friendly even with their competitive natures. Blair would look slightly disappointed though to hear that she wouldn't be getting her reward immediately, her cock throbbing now despite it not going to be used just yet.

Leah's face would still be against the ground as she drooled a little on the floor, panting a bit, her eyes glazed over, clearly unsure of what was going on, but not speaking up after becoming more docile from her transformation... "Moooo? Moo... Mooooo..." She sighed softly, nodding a bit when told that she was Cassandra's obedient cow slave, She did feel so warm and moist, and it was really hard to think about anything other than what the nice Mistress was saying, it also sounded so nice to have others drinking her milk, and getting fucked by those handsome looking stallions with their hard, thick, throbbing cocks. Already she was drooling again, from both pairs of lips this time. "Y-Yes... Mooooo... Mistress..." She agreed, more than willing to timidly follow along and follow all the orders given if it meant that she would get fucked by some nice studs. Besides, she was a cow slave, she shouldn't be questioning everything when it was already hard to even think on her own.

The group of them would listen to the plan, nodding a bit, not really having any questions, especially when their questions could come between them and the fun time waiting for them when they made it into the water filtration plant. The both of them seemed just a little disappointed that they couldn't fuck along the way, but they had to have their desires build up even further for the improvements to the city's water. They'd stare at Cassandra's tits, and as they followed the both of them would have their eyes nearly glued to the purified succubus' ass, watching every slight movements, cocks throbbing in intense arousal as they both watch her, growing more and more excited. And that in turn got their new cow slave worked up, Leah seeing those hard cocks and rippling muscles making her drip with pure arousal. They'd all follow through the tunnel, not sure what they would end up facing.

It would seem that the water filtration facility was built to be difficult to reach the important areas of the facility. Their tunnel would be able to take them all the way to a deep area of the facility that V would have found out was the main hub where everything worked. The water supply was held on the other side of the large room, and the filtration devices were near the entrance, the two functions close enough together to be properly monitored, but not too close so that any unfiltered water got into the city's main water supply. The tunnel, however, would be unable to make it into that specific room, as it was made of solid metals that the earth based heroine would be unable to make any sort of dent in. So the tunnel would have to take them to the steel doors INTO the water filtration room, thankfully they were easy to force open, either through V hacking or Cassandra forcing it open with her own power. The lights inside the room would be shut off, and the moment that they entered the dark room, the lights would turn on revealing... a very bad situation for the group.

Five heroines were assembled in the room, and the moment that they were seen, Blair's eyes would go wide in surprise. "SHIT! They stationed Epsilon HERE?!" The first woman held a single card in her hand, wore a rather formal gettup and had a chain running across her waist, then she smirked at them. She looked to be the leader of the large group of heroines, her long blonde hair flowing behind her as she tilted her head at the group. "I knew I sensed some brainwave patterns coming this way... Seems MM was right... again... Good day dear villains. Welcome to our trap. I hope it is to your liking. As today, as your astute friend pointed out, you are facing Epsilon Team of the Society of Justice." V would have learned by now the hierarchy of the Society of Justice. At the bottom were single heroines like Anariel, meant to investigate minor threats and disturbances. They in turn would be eventually promoted into partnerships, like Bolt Storm and Vanguard had been, meant to deal with emergency situations and regular but severe crimes like bank robbery. Then those were promoted into teams, larger groups of heroines usually tasked with handling major villains, like Blair and Lindsay had been a part of. Then came the top teams, groups that proved so effective that they got special designations and were given higher level threats, the Council only ever picked members of those teams to eventually replace them, meaning that people like Quickdraw and Technomancer had once been part of those teams. Together they were incredibly dangerous threats, to the point where they could one day lead their respective divisions.

"I believe introductions are in order. You may refer to me as Sleight. Epsilon team leader." Then she would wave her hand to indicate the blue haired woman with her long white dress, the woman seeming calm and collected as she looked the group over. "This is Eiskalta, she will be ensuring you stay here for a little longer..." As if it had been carefully rehearsed, Eiskalta would lift her hand up, magical energies coalescing and flowing straight past the four of them, creating a thick wall of pure ice to seal off the doorway, attempting to block their escape route, though apparently they weren't aware of the fire powers of one of their heroines. Next she indicated a very short woman with silver hair, looking to be about 4 foot 10 inches tall, dressed in military attire as she looked at them, her smile seeming polite, but hiding some very strong confidence. "This is Steamroller. She heard that you were partially responsible for her recent 'transformation' and would very much love to 'thank' you personally." Before Steamroller could even speak up, the scantily dressed woman would speak up, a bottle of whiskey in her hand as she glared at the group, shouting and slurring drunkenly. "And she ain't the only one ya BITCH... I'm getting my pecs back if I gotta beat them outta ya! You gonna regret screwing with Blast Man!" That would cause Sleight the face palm slightly, looking at Blast Man angrily before returning to her introductions, trying to move past it. Finally she moved on to what appeared to be a bunny girl, who would be blushing furiously at the state of dress that Cassandra and her allies would be in. "This is Lady Lapin. I'll... Heh... I'll let her save her powers for right now. That's a surprise... Now, introductions are out of the way, do you plan on returning our kindness?" Of course, whether they answered or not, Sleight would simply chuckle and nod. If they had been interrupted, she would simply skip her introductions and get into the next step of her plan. Either way, the next step would be Blast Man smiling and stepping forward, tossing... a pebble at them? The tiny rock just landing inbetween them.

Blair, however, who seemed incredibly nervous this whole time would suddenly shout when the pebble landed. "FUCK!" A dome of solid fire would appear around the pebble, completely covering it in a fire barrier, which would come in handy as the sound of an explosion would go off from under the solid fire, the barrier containing the blast. "Oooh! A clever bitch aint ya? Oh wait... Fire shit, knowing my schtick... Oh shit, Blaise? Fuck man... what happened to ya? Guess I lost a drinking buddy tonight Hahaha! Oh shit... Alright then... One second." He'd chug down the last of his drink and throw the empty bottle over to them, the bottle starting to glow as Blair started forming another shield over it, occupied with keeping the explosions down. Meanwhile, Sleight wouldn't be ordering another attack just yet, just watching them, observing how they dealt with Blast Man, analyzing and seeming to consider her options as she tried to get an idea of what powers she was up against.

If any of them were paying attention, they'd notice that Leah looked... more thoughtful? She looked kind of conflicted and was thinking something over as she looked over Epsilon team. Though Lindsay and Blair were too busy seeing what to do in this situation, so if Cassandra didn't notice, none of them would. It just seemed that something was turning in Leah's head slowly, very slowly, as she looked at Epsilon team. No longer was she focusing on Lindsay or Blair's hard cocks, she was actually looking at the assembled heroines, staring at the group and looking slightly concerned.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So glad you agree!" Cassandra cheered, seemingly able to interprete Leah's moan-speak just fine.
"Heh. Holy fuck? Don't make me jealous, we got Gloria for that, I'm just doing what comes naturally to you." She grinned, inwardly congratulating herself. If she used her two fuck-horses competitive spirit wisely, they would certainly not be defeated in spirit!

"You call it willpower training, I call it pleasure enhancement. Leave the bothersome stuff to V to figure out, to me this is just them struggling a little delightfully before being overwhelmed by primal lusts.. but now that you mention it you two did last longer than expected. Eh." The purified succubus shrugged.

"You're both sluts now, but yes. Unless Lindsay figures out a way to apply her smart sluttily, she's gonna have to try a lot harder to win.." She cooed.
"Now now, don't give me that unhappy look, we can fuck one another to exhaustion after our mission is done." Plus, she needed to teach her pets denial and control early,.. she wanted obediant stallions, not nightmare-steeds.

She patted Leah meanwhile. "Aww good little cow. Don't you worry. Just drool about all happy all day, me or the stallions will tell you what to do and how to bend over, ok?" She cheered. Admittedly, the cow transformation weakened the transformeds intellect into something docile and complacent, but it had its own charms even if they lost many of their own abilities. "Most complicatedc thing you need to figure out is how to feed those that aren't part of your herd more milk to make them as happy as you." She cheered.

Down the way to the waterplant, Cassandra's body positively swayed and oozed sexuality, a guidance for her cow, an encouragement for her horses, encouraging much more delicious sperm growing in their heavy cum-factories.
And in turn, all those aroused animals around her easily helped recharge and even empower Cassandras lust-ring.

When Cassandra forced the doors open with beams of light from her ring,.. her first reaction was to grin, happily. "There's my herd!" She enthused, before glancing over to Blair.
"Villains? Oh you get me wrong, I'm a wayward schoolteacher, I just want to play old mc donald had a farm, guess which animals are aunties favourite!" She grinned, unafraid.

She nodded, making notes. "Sleigh, sounds like neigh, Stallion. Eiskalata is way too complicated. Rename and make more stallions?" She pondered.
"Yeah, steamroller also needs a rename, though I feel like I could use it for some innuendo... Alright, Blast man, guess we get a lot of stallions, but thats ok.. I can keep up, just gotta aquire a cow or two more if it gets too much, anyway. I could try different animals, but, y'know, I feel like I should do a bit of a herd-theme.
Oh! Lapin! Almost forgot about you. Bunny to cow, that'll do for an upgrade."
She cheered.
"Introductions? Hmmk. I'm the Fourth Finger of god, Cassandra, which means I'm right in the middle, with someont above and below me .. ahmn.. just the way I like it." She cooed, undeterred, caressing a hand along her luscious legs.

"Sorry for everyone who got a nice pair of juicy breasts, but if you let me, I'l llet your cock grow even bigger and you can plow pussy, or each other, all day!" She promised.
"These are my horsies, their names are a suprise, try to guess them later.. no psychic peeking.. actually, you peek away, I'll just have you have a look at this." Cassandra, due to her physiology, had a few resistances against most things short of holy magic. While she wasn't resistant to mental influences, most trying to influence a mind so perverted found themselfs attacked by it in turn!

"See, if I was Insectra, I'd hide out, summoning a few goodies to deal with the various issues at hand. If I was V, I'd propably hit and run and take you down one by one. If I was Gloria.. well, you'd just all get fucked, frankly." Cassandra shrugged. "As is.. Simple strategy! Cow, you back up my horsies! Horsies, you pounce on any opportunity you see. Isolate, neutralize, fuck. Defensive approach." She grinned. These five indubitably had a teamwork-edge, and she only had two and a half for that. She slammed her hands together, her ring lighting up.

Someone smarter would have tried to use this groups politics against itself. Someone more ferocious would have charged, together with her horses.. she.. she just wanted to do what was fun!
She slammed her hands into the ground, and, empowered by the passion of her companions, created an array of slithering tentacles, trying to grab and grope at each and every of her opponents, growing from the ground.. or if they were close enough, ceiling and walls as well, coiling and grabbing at them. While it may seem like summoning, it was actually closer to area of effect magic, leaving the tentacles with a simple command to ensnare and violate, allowing her to attack in a larger area. As a sacrifice for that, individual tentacles were not that strong.. a strong heroine by themselfs could likely deal with her own and anohter persons set of tentacles with relative ease, but that didn't matter, as each set of tentacles that were cut down allowed Cassandra to release them and focus on those that had had more sucess.
"What are you fighting for, anyway? I believe that people fight for their most basic instincts, in the end, you work because it pays the bills, allowing you to eat, sleep, fuck. Can have all that with me. I invite you to discard higher forms of morality to just focus on the blessings of the flesh." She cheered, though, in between her large-scale attack and talking, she too was rather distracted, unless Leah voiced any distress or visibly disobeyed her suggestions, she'd not notice her either.

"Personally not a believer in mind over matter, all you are is flesh, beautiful, lustful flesh and once that is purified by ecstasy, you can indulge without wickedness or compromise." She cheered, her tentacles still trying to grab and penetrate, rip away clothing and restrain, if Cassandra could isolate any of the enemy heroes, she'd gladly tug them away from the group and create a protective light-barrier, for her horses to pounce them. All it took was a good pounding to make this five on four into a .. err.. five.. on four..
This was why she left the strategy-nonsense to V!

Either way, they had an ice-summoner, an exploder, and the name steam-roller indicated some more muscle. the lead-organizer of this enemy troup seemed Psychic, and the there was a mystery suprise. Well, she knew how to deal with psychics, in case someone tried to scan her mind, she'd just invite them in, and show them
She licked her lips at Sleight. A psychic horse. That would be hot. Perhaps with reindeer-antlers, and projecting thoughts of fucking and being fucked into everyone else..
She cooed and her lustful fantasies made her tentacles ripple lively.

------------
Somewhere else, V clasped her hands together, listening in on communications.
Going by greek numbering, that ment there were four more higher squads of heroines. She presumed that either alpha or omega were the council themselfs and she was willing to estimate one more number, just to make sure. She'd observe how Cassandra did. Her brashness and confidence was, after all, well earned, with Cassandra's raw combat potential far higher than Insectra, even if she lacked in versatility and tact. As a downside, however, Cassandra could not call reinforcements like Insectra could. Would they be forced to reveal the full extend of the fourth rankeds power? Well, worst case, there was always The First.

Now.. at this rate, Team Gamma or Delta would be sent, perhaps with reinforcements considering the sixth seat Insectras known abilities, to control the cities. Here, she would make her own move.

V lifted a small angel figurine, placing it on the board.
"Gloria?" She contacted. "I've calculated coordinates for you to go to. I anticipate a pincer-attack to contain the sixth. For now, I'll have her only use the Seventh and the eight as back up, until stronger opponents make themselfs known, it seems however, that the societies higher echelons are beginning to move. I want to test your might against a whole group of theirs and counter a potential pincer maneuvre at the same time."
V suggested.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She smiled serenly and marched on, holy spear at the ready, adjusting her path to follow V's coordinates. She was not afraid of strong opponents, such a concept not entering her mind as her holy aura entered the minds of those around her, making lesser minds bow in worship, their eyes filling with delicious feelings of powerlessness before something greater than them.

Angels were incapable of arrogance, but a tiny, the smallest of parts of her, still thought: 'Let them understand that even if the resurrection had failed, they would face a great force. I am the second of Gods hand, and I am to be feared by myself.'

She thought, her holy aura pulsing through the eyes of the congregation that had begun following around her, ordinary people on a pilgrimmage to her glory. At Victoria's behest she headed out to cut off heroic support on their battlefields.. but if she found none, she was ready and eager to baptize her devoted followers into their future, permanent blissful subservience, smiling calmly as she was praised in so many different ways, by many different tongues, but all in equal devotion.