What's new

SIM RPG Maker [童心茶屋] CLUB・ナチュラルハート (RJ260986)

sora454

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DLsite Product Link:
DLsite Circle Link:
ID: RJ260986​

This is a simulation game with you controlling an average man, who makes a living working part-time jobs. In this world, demi-humans and humans coexist. One day, you encounter a demi-human girl being harassed by a drunkard and stepped in to help her. She turns out to be a worker in a demi-human cabaret club called Club Natural Hearts, and you began patronizing the club during your free time.

This game focuses heavily on your interaction with each of the 4 demi-human girls working in the cabaret club. As such, reading and understanding the dialogue for clues of the girls' life, likes and dislikes is very important.

Every day, you are given one action: Go to the club, go shopping, or work for money. Money is required to patronize the club and buy items from the shop as gifts to the girls. You can save by interacting with the bed in your house and selecting the left option.

Controls:
Everything is controlled entirely with the keyboard. Use arrow keys to select dialogue options when prompted.

The Club:
You can choose 1 of 4 girls to accompany you for the night. There is an entry fee of 10000 yen. You get to choose 1 of 5 drinks for yourself and the girl (you're paying, of course). After that, you have 3 actions to make: (Q) allows you to talk to the girl or give her a gift, holding down (W) makes you drink your drink, and (A) allows you to switch your drink (or the girl's) for plain water for when you or the girl are getting a bit too drunk.

Choosing to talk to the girl allows you to pick 1 of 3 topics to talk about, where you can learn more about her. Sometimes you will be prompted for a dialogue choice. The correct choice will increase the girl's affection while the wrong choice will lower it. Each time you do so, half of the time meter (green circle) will be consumed. Dialogue options with yellow text will advance your relationship with the girl, and multiple of those over several days will be required for you to unlock scenes with the girl.

By holding down (W) and drinking, you will prompt the girl to drink as well. Depending on the drink, and how much you drink, you and the girl will get drunk. Some dialogue options will only appear if both of you are drunk. Once you or the girl finish a drink, you will be prompted to buy another drink. If you get too drunk, you will blackout and the day ends. From my observation, chugging down drinks don't seem to consume time, so you can continue drinking until you're drunk before going ahead with talking to the girl.

After time ends (typically after talking to the girl twice), you will be prompted to either pay 5000 yen for another 30 minutes (which is enough time for 1 more dialogue) or leave.

Shopping:
You shop for gift items for the girls. That's it.

Part-Time Job:
This is how you make money in this game. There are jobs that are open on certain days only and consume different amount of days, but give more money as a result.

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really want to give this game a shot, but the moonrunes only spell "fuck you" for me right now, so that's unfortunately out of the question... and I don't really see an english translation happen, either. But the art, from what I've seen, is pretty cute, if a tad unremarkable at times.