What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] WITCH ACT RE129520 RJ129520

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: WITCH ACT

how do you get the indecent dress?
Church in town > Talk to the nun > exit town > mountain east of town > go to the top of the mountain to meet fairy and get amulet of the light > talk to the nun > go to clothing shop beside church (you must be fully clothed and equip amulet of the light) > don't take off amulet > indecent dress > talk to the nun to get invitation letter.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The audio files are missing from

EDIT. In case anyone else has the same issue, you need to

Copy Œ_￾p‚ÌŠX.wma
And Rename to
芸術の街

This will fool the game into letting you proceed. Unfortunately, that wasn't the only corrupted audio file.... here a link to download

So far no issues.

Attachments

Last edited:

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know the difference b/w the 1.04 and 1.05 version?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems to be some scenes added to 1.05. When I ran the translation for 1.04 the game crashed from missing files which was fixed when I found a 1.05 version. Also since the game was translated and I finished. The endings were a bit odd to me.

So in both Good and Bad ends she contracts the demon as her servant. In the Good ending she becomes famous and then poofs through some kind of magical barrier while in the Bad end she becomes the Perverted Witch and brought only chaos...? I feel a bit robbed of a proper ending, but the story and game was good for the most part.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A couple questions:
  1. Does this game have a New Game+ feature?
  2. Should I go low shame run first then high shame run or the other way around? Honestly lowering shame to get the next part of a multi-part event feels a bit grindy early on.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is no new game+ feature, once you've killed the boss you unlock both endings in your gallery. The game will move you back to the point before the final confrontation so if you missed any scenes you can go back for them.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A couple questions:
  1. Does this game have a New Game+ feature?
  2. Should I go low shame run first then high shame run or the other way around? Honestly lowering shame to get the next part of a multi-part event feels a bit grindy early on.
I recommend cheat engine.
-Give yourself gold and exp, and clear the game without doing any scene (high shame ending).
-Then remove the shame with cheat engine (No NG+, but you come back right before the ending).
-And do all scene starting from town 1, up to town 4 low shame ending included.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

where can i get all the costume???
There are no costumes- there is wearing clothes, wearing underwear and going around naked, all you must do is do h - thing do build up lewdness and progress story