What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ178928]

kind of a noob to this whole patch business, but how do I patch this game to english? I followed all the guides, but they are waaaaaay past outdated.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

kind of a noob to this whole patch business, but how do I patch this game to english? I followed all the guides, but they are waaaaaay past outdated.
If you followed THIS guide, then you should have been able to do it. Using the normal patch linked in this post...

SquidLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game, and can run around with Aisha, however I don't know how I can replay her scenes. Is there a recollection room of her/their scenes somewhere?

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"自己自購的,不想加什麼原創什麼證明。但要轉載什麼的還請低調"

The author said he bought it himself and is ok if the link is posted somewhere else, just "lay low."

so here you go.

BTW there WILL be some minor bugs fix upcoming.
Download from this link gives me a lot of missing audio, anyone has the same problem?
Or is it because of the translation patch?

ments

Reputation score

Download from this link gives me a lot of missing audio, anyone has the same problem?
Or is it because of the translation patch?
On witch locale your windows is on (japanese or eng)

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On witch locale your windows is on (japanese or eng)
I'm using Chinese locale, but when I extract the zip there's no popup or error.
Edit: After switching to Japanese locale, the game can be played properly, silly me.
But it's weird that there's no error during extract.

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

Edit: After switching to Japanese locale, the game can be played properly, silly me.
because it extracts everything normal, it's just file names that are butchered.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

because it extracts everything normal, it's just file names what is butchered.
The huge majority of problems during extractions are easily solved.
  • Crash during extraction.
  • No errors during extraction, but corrupt files.
  • Bad extraction, Windows renaming non-unicode paths or filenames (Usually audio errors, Ex: renaming "こんにちは" to "@F￾@ƒm￾[ƒ}ƒ‹”Å").
  • Good extraction, but if you run a file on a Japanese named directory it will crash.

You shouldn't have any problem using applocale on winrar/7zip or using the extractor on my signature.
Signature this for newbie users so we don't need to say the same every day.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game, and can run around with Aisha, however I don't know how I can replay her scenes. Is there a recollection room of her/their scenes somewhere?
It's in the old lady's house on the first stratum, straight north from the town entrance. It's the glowing rune near the back.

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello i need help it seems i to dumb to do it i dowloaded the game and downlaoded the translation patch but it says i need rpg maker trans did i dowload the wrong translaton patch ?

ments

Reputation score

hello i need help it seems i to dumb to do it i dowloaded the game and downlaoded the translation patch but it says i need rpg maker trans did i dowload the wrong translaton patch ?
Don't know about dumb part, but what you need is Habisain soft called rpg maker trans to apply translation ( )

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok thanks worked menu etc is now in englisch do we know when the sex scenes etc will be translated ?

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok thanks worked menu etc is now in englisch do we know when the sex scenes etc will be translated ?
there is already a full translation of this game

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

really im confused i dowloaded the patch and used the rpgtrans to change it to englsh butonly the menu is in englisch normal talking scenes and sex scenes are written in japanese

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much this time it worked i don't know but thank you very much

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, how can you get the masturbation scenes? Also the small ones "Assertive Man" and "Thug Group" (that last one is probably the one with the three brown-haired thugs in a house but it won't unlock in the gallery no matter how many times I watch it) please.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, how can you get the masturbation scenes? Also the small ones "Assertive Man" and "Thug Group" (that last one is probably the one with the three brown-haired thugs in a house but it won't unlock in the gallery no matter how many times I watch it) please.
you go in naked after unlocking the exhibitionism for the thug group

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you followed THIS guide, then you should have been able to do it. Using the normal patch linked in this post...
The normal patch in that post is a broken link .. does anyone have a working link? I'm having trouble finding the translation patch.

Last edited: