What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

Hi guys
Where I can find this event? :confused:
81_2.png

81_3.png

Isn't implemented yet.

there any software that can trans the chat log?
if someone has one . can you also give me a guide?
ty :)

there any software that can trans the chat log?
if someone has one . can you also give me a guide?
ty :)

What do you mean by chat log? Chii-trans and Visual Novel Reader translate the in-game text just fine and at least VNR allows to scroll to previous text.

have you guys lose to bandit in the prologue?
Untitled.png

have you guys lose to bandit in the prologue?
Untitled.png

I came pretty close against the prologue wizard, but still won. Does something special come out of losing in the latest version?

I came pretty close against the prologue wizard, but still won. Does something special come out of losing in the latest version?

it's Aisha will use her true power when the party lose and the perspective will change to enemy's side. Use poison from the old man in third town (where you got earring) and use it, you will lose instantly

Hey waiting on this for a while... how is it? the hype worth it?
Any news on anyone doing a translation, I really want to fully enjoy it.

Hey waiting on this for a while... how is it? the hype worth it?
Any news on anyone doing a translation, I really want to fully enjoy it.

It's great. Theres a guy on the forum that has translated like 4 other clymenia games who I think is doing this.

It's great. Theres a guy on the forum that has translated like 4 other clymenia games who I think is doing this.

Yun-Ah has already committed to a partial once it's out. I am also hoping Tengubengu does a full eventually as he has already churned out the other three Clymenia games in fast order earlier this year (hope he sticks around!)

What do you mean once it's out? It is out.

What do you mean once it's out? It is out.

Sorry - going from the early posts thought it was still in demo only - see it released 2 weeks ago. I would say - let's give the ones who translate some time...I can wait...also for what is usually many bug fix updates in the early release process...

Sorry - going from the early posts thought it was still in demo only - see it released 2 weeks ago. I would say - let's give the ones who translate some time...I can wait...also for what is usually many bug fix updates in the early release process...

This + there will be a version of the game at some point with added events, sooo... :)

i've played till meeting big dragon(not yet defeated), however now "save" does not function anymore, other tabs like "status" "equipment" still working perfectly:eek:

Here is my save with every CG unlocked and every request (i think) completed

Attachments

• Save.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 64

I think you should change the Dlsite code in the topic title to the new one: RJ178928

Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ178928]

Are the only games from this circle which have been translated:
The Anticipated Fall of Holy Knight Olyana
Civilian Justice League -Enduring the Worst in the Name of Justice
The Nobleman's Retort
Are there any other ones which have been translated? Would love to check them out.

Back