What's new

Clymenia - perspective rpg [mini game]

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
Clymenia made a free mini game to get the hang of the engine he's currently using.

image-800.jpg

so ive decided to translate it to see how things are. it's a really small game that can be finished in 15min.
if you guys have any requests for translation let me know in the comments
Links :

Author :

i'll translate the demo of the next big clymenia game, it might not take too long maybe like a few days

Attachments

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dude that's awesome. I love Clymenia games. Can't wait for them to finish their next game.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cylmenia is an S tier dev. I didn't even know this existed. So thanks for the translation and thanks for linking their ci-en so I could follow them there.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I got like 30 seconds in. The text before this loading error also went off-screen.

Game_2019-01-17_14-13-29.png

I'm already on Japanese Locale.

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
Cylmenia is an S tier dev. I didn't even know this existed. So thanks for the translation and thanks for linking their ci-en so I could follow them there.
np he made an early demo available of his next project so i was thinking of translating it if any of you are interested

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Definitely would appreciate a translation of the demo if you're up to it. Looks like its some sort of steampunk/industrial themed detective game.

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
Definitely would appreciate a translation of the demo if you're up to it. Looks like its some sort of steampunk/industrial themed detective game.
ive done the google translation for now but the game demo is longer than i thought it would be so it might take longer

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
plot summary is roughly:

Two descendants of the previous heroes came to town (the priestess and the knight) looking for descendant of a 3rd to go strengthen the seal on the demon lord.

They initially were going to get the mother, but she passed away recently, so they're now taking the kid after confirming he does have the "eye that sees the truth"

Although it's RPGMaker MV game, it requires using mouse to play as you'd activate your xray vision and use the mouse cursor to look around.

Like trying to find the one tile that'd glow when you look at, or play spot the difference under the cloth.

After going through the dungeon, you reseal the demon lord, and that's it.