What's new

Clymenia -Steam city detective girl [demo]

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
image-800.jpg

Hello everyone,:sleep:
Clymenia made a demo for his next big game available for free. Since i love his games sm ive decided to translate the whole demo
there's like 4 erotic scenes in the demo
So it's really worth to give it a try and the game has interesting mechanics different than others rpgs like a hook straight out of attack on titan :love: or cool combat system

download links :
download :
author :

WHAT'S DONE :

google translation: 100% done
Full translation: 15% done

PROBLEMS :

I can't manage to open the menu to save inside the game which is problematic for translating since i have to play the game from the beginning each time i close it when i'm done
any help would be very helpfull :cry:

Attachments

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know certain parts of the game restrict saves but other than that see if your www folder is missing the save folder. Might fix it. I've had to do that on some RPGM games.

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
I know certain parts of the game restrict saves but other than that see if your www folder is missing the save folder. Might fix it. I've had to do that on some RPGM games.
i'll try to see if it works

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh that's cool you're translating the demo. I heard Kagura Games is partnering with them and releasing the full game in English later this year.
Going to keep an eye on this and try it out when the demo is translated.

easy85

Reputation score
Oh that's cool you're translating the demo. I heard Kagura Games is partnering with them and releasing the full game in English later this year.
Going to keep an eye on this and try it out when the demo is translated.
I hope they are planning simultaneous release. Since they are partnered with a bunch of developers/circles, that should be their next step. After all, this is what's holding back english releases - games come out with months after japanese versions when ppl have already played them in japanese, with partials, machine or fan translations. Sure, some ppl will replay it and steam is completely different community but simultaneus release would be huge. Especially since it's from Clymenia (a circle which delivered every time so far) and many ppl are waiting for their new game.

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope they are planning simultaneous release. Since they are partnered with a bunch of developers/circles, that should be their next step. After all, this is what's holding back english releases - games come out with months after japanese versions when ppl have already played them in japanese, with partials, machine or fan translations. Sure, some ppl will replay it and steam is completely different community but simultaneus release would be huge. Especially since it's from Clymenia (a circle which delivered every time so far) and many ppl are waiting for their new game.
They are actually simul-releasing it, yes. Same goes for their translations of the new ONEONE1 and Acerola projects.

Kagura Games is on fire.

itachi1996

Reputation score
I can't manage to open the menu to save inside the game which is problematic for translating since i have to play the game from the beginning each time i close it when i'm done
The issue is in Actors.json. You translated all the Japanese characters and accidentally translated "CSS_画像" to "CSS_image" which crashes the game menu.

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
The issue is in Actors.json. You translated all the Japanese characters and accidentally translated "CSS_画像" to "CSS_image" which crashes the game menu.
thank you so much, i've been strugguling so much since i'm still new to translating. You're a huge help!

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Last edited: