What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised

1000 gold things? I don't remember coming across this. Care to elaborate?
Beware. If you use the 1000 gold cheat you don't get an ending or a score. =/ found that out after wasting a half hour on Tifa.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Has anybody achieved the "demon plaything" ending with Riesz yet? How do you do that?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Has anybody achieved the "demon plaything" ending with Riesz yet? How do you do that?
As far as I'm aware, that isn't a possible ending. There is a 'Dickgirl Toy' ending, but the only demon thing is an event and not an ending. The 'Demon Morning' is just an event that will occur every few mornings after you have converted the demon to being a tentacle slave.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As far as I'm aware, that isn't a possible ending. There is a 'Dickgirl Toy' ending, but the only demon thing is an event and not an ending. The 'Demon Morning' is just an event that will occur every few mornings after you have converted the demon to being a tentacle slave.
Okay - I'd like to know how either of those work.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Dickgirl toy is easy: work the brothel until a group of hermaphrodites comes to 'free' reisz unless you pay 1000 gp. Say no. Later you will be approached by a hermaphrodite who wants to buy reisz. Say yes.

The tentacle conversion is part of the tentacle queen ending arc. To get that ending (And the Demon morning event) you must first encounter tentacles and surrender to them until Reisz wants to find girls to give to the tentacles. The three girls you need to do this are:
  1. The nun: found when working at the temple. You need at least 70 speech and a high libido or nymphomania (I'm not sure which of those two) and to appeal to her lust.
  2. The lesbian: Find her at either the dock or the town center. I don't know if you need any stats for this.
  3. The Demon: Found at the dock. I believe you need a high conversation and a high hunting skill for her. (She is the demon who's picture has her perched on a rock.)

Once you convert the demon, occasionally you will have a 'demon morning' event at the beginning of the day. (The event will not alter your stats)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just thought I should post those.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Just thought I should post those.
Eww rapidshit(I only hate the wait times between downloads, which are much better now than they were in the past).

But still, much love to ya, m8.

Edit: Even bigger than the last slavemaker(2x6). Gawd.

Edit again: There's a number of bugs with the new stuff in 2x8, just so you know(The only really gamebreaking one is if you get her raped by tentacles more than something like 15 days before the end of the training. If that happens, around 10-20 days later or so, she shows pregnancy, and during that scene, there's no leave button at the bottom right nor any commands to input. So you get stuck and have to exit.).

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah. Also I'm not a big fan of the whole "lesbian slave" training, as in it's MANDATORY as soon as you click "lesbian" even once. The new fight system is also kind of uneven. I actually think I'll stick with 2.7 until a 2.9 comes out.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Eww rapidshit(I only hate the wait times between downloads, which are much better now than they were in the past).

But still, much love to ya, m8.

Edit: Even bigger than the last slavemaker(2x6). Gawd.

Edit again: There's a number of bugs with the new stuff in 2x8, just so you know(The only really gamebreaking one is if you get her raped by tentacles more than something like 15 days before the end of the training. If that happens, around 10-20 days later or so, she shows pregnancy, and during that scene, there's no leave button at the bottom right nor any commands to input. So you get stuck and have to exit.).
Also happens with the milking event. When you confront her the "next" button tips 'is hat and goes merrily on 'is way.

ps anyone know how to get into the ruins?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also happens with the milking event. When you confront her the "next" button tips 'is hat and goes merrily on 'is way.

ps anyone know how to get into the ruins?
You mean up the hill, or just to the point on the map? Didn't find it out. I do know that at some point there is a fighting event there, triggered by visiting the dock's normal slave pens.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there are sounds in 2.8 - you may want to put on your headphones.

Last edited:

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Up the hill. I have them go there till they see the whole area then do the S/L thing to no avail. A fight you say? Care to elaborate?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Visit the docks until you can go to the slave pens. You'll meet a girl that you can either cheer up or promise to help.

Promise your help, and the slave is brought away. Later you'll meet another slave that has overheard the conversation. (She says she wants a teddy bear. I don't know if it helps if you buy the one from the shop.) The third time another slave will tell you that she has heard something about the ruins. Go there to witness the slaves put to work. The next day you can go there and try to free them. Bring armor and your best weapon.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

As a matter of fact the teddy does help XD She runs and gets it to give it to her. Extra joy i think. I've also noticed that it cuts off the 6th action at night so you can only have a total of 5.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

As a matter of fact the teddy does help XD She runs and gets it to give it to her. Extra joy i think. I've also noticed that it cuts off the 6th action at night so you can only have a total of 5.
Actually, that missing 6th action might just be from whatever ability you chose for you slavemaker. Some abilities will automatically choose the first for you.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Already checked that =/ for the sixth action i'd pick master/mistress and it wouldn't go through. I also tried it on no bonus. But I'm trying to keep my complaints to a minimum because the fixes are probably being worked on right now.:D

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Are you sure that your slave wasn't simply refusing to do it?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That's how rumors get started! greatone hates loli people and so on and so forth. Suddenly 15 pissed off loli lovers show up at my front door weilding pairs of pliers and blowtorches.
*Is wielding a pair of pliers in one hand and a blow torch in the other*

I see we have some business to attend to.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I haven't finished downloading it but this should be the patch: