What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Now Gardevoir I like. One of my all time third party slaves is still Aeris, though.

Is Hatsune Miku still being worked on?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That is up to the developers of the slaves.

Please note that I (the main developer of the game) have about 10 slaves I made, and all the rest are created by other developers. Some lose interest, some have just popped up, posted a slave and disappeared.

Some developers work on their slaves, for instance axmili is working on Quistis, Thf772 has done many updates of Gardevoir, abisal has developed many slaves and released many updates.

PS we are now at 112 slaves
Thats fair, but at this point it feels like most "developers" simply put together an image pack send it off to you, it gets added and then they disappear.

Kallen Stadtfeld and Eri have both been in the game since version 3.2 (according to the wiki) but have no special endings, no special content and no effects as an assistant (I'm guessing the developers are long gone). Skimming the "Cumming soon" section simply makes my shake my head (7 fairy characters all from the same developer? Lol. Thats gonna be nothing more than an image pack IF they come out.)

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now Gardevoir I like. One of my all time third party slaves is still Aeris, though.

Is Hatsune Miku still being worked on?
The original developer or Hatsune Miku dropped out. I did a bug fix update for her.

A couple of people discussed updating her, TheNightWalker and Love Robin, but nothing has come of it, there was a mild argument over it so maybe they lost interest

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, that's a shame. I love Miku.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to check what the slave owner wants? I just get a notification of XX amount of days but I have no idea how I should train her sometime. Like what stats to raise and what not to and etc.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Is there a way to check what the slave owner wants? I just get a notification of XX amount of days but I have no idea how I should train her sometime. Like what stats to raise and what not to and etc.
Unless you are told during the introduction for the slave or during training, their owner just wants the best possible slave. So try to get ALL stats (except Tiredness) maxed out

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All of a sudden I randomly started paying 400 g a day and I don't know what's causing it. Does anybody have an idea of what the culprit is?

Edit: I fixed it with the latest patch, but now I seemed to have caused another bug. It isn't game breaking though. Slaves kept after their training don't show their portraits after you use the "talk to your slaves option." It only hows the background image. When you choose to speak or have sex with them it only shows their normal portrait. This is probably something I did when I was replacing files for the update though.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

SlaveMaker 3.4 is Released

Links etc here

A torrent of the full game is available, the various parts or 'Packs' are still uploading.

Rafn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys, i have a short question, i am new to this game, its great, but my question is:
i have ended my first attempt with shampoo and i want to go on to train my next slave,
my start house was the farm. but when i proceed to the "new game +"
i am in the castle and i have to pay 10000 if i want to change it back,
do you lose the chosen house and get a reset to the castle ? is this normal or a bug ?

sorry for my bad English guys,

cmacleod42

Reputation score

hi guys, i have a short question, i am new to this game, its great, but my question is:
i have ended my first attempt with shampoo and i want to go on to train my next slave,
my start house was the farm. but when i proceed to the "new game +"
i am in the castle and i have to pay 10000 if i want to change it back,
do you lose the chosen house and get a reset to the castle ? is this normal or a bug ?

sorry for my bad English guys,
That was a bug at one point but it has since been fixed.

In my blog I have posted some beta versions that do correct this issue, or wait a little while (a few weeks maybe) for a new version release

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i haven't played this in over a year. have they added human pregnancy in any way or form.

or is it still tentacles only?

has bestiality been added yet too or just for that queen girl?

Rafn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That was a bug at one point but it has since been fixed.

In my blog I have posted some beta versions that do correct this issue, or wait a little while (a few weeks maybe) for a new version release
thank you for the fast answer, i will watch out for the release ^^ i think version 3.4.01 is the newest ?
if i can find the beta for the new update i would try it out.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

i haven't played this in over a year. have they added human pregnancy in any way or form.

or is it still tentacles only?

has bestiality been added yet too or just for that queen girl?
Yes, human pregnancy is in the game.

Bestiality is not generally in the game, a few selected slaves have it, notably Menace, Nami, Holo

cmacleod42

Reputation score

thank you for the fast answer, i will watch out for the release ^^ i think version 3.4.01 is the newest ?
if i can find the beta for the new update i would try it out.
3.4.01 is the last non-beta release. See my blog for the beta's of 3.4.02, the next release will be though 3.4.03

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does it still tell you immediately that they got pregnant through the calender or do you have to go a LONG time before you can tell you got them pregnant. like the tentacles do/did (not sure if it still does that, been too long). i was planning on going a futa for the first time and getting my slaves personally pregnant.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

does it still tell you immediately that they got pregnant through the calender or do you have to go a LONG time before you can tell you got them pregnant. like the tentacles do/did (not sure if it still does that, been too long). i was planning on going a futa for the first time and getting my slaves personally pregnant.
Using "Talk To Slaves" there is an indication if you impregante one of your slaves. Otherwise if you owne the slaves "Cora" or "Maran" they can give you information and after a few weeks they can tell you if a slave is pregnant. Cora is the most effective at this as she is a nurse.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Under "Slave Stats 2", Owner still shows as "undefined".
I'd personally like to have the owner's goal (summarised) show up as a tooltip under Owner. Also, is it possible to fix the undefined owner thing?
Sometimes and for no explorable reason, the right-hand tab buttons vanish. Rights self after close and restart.
The slave maker's tiredness seems to climb at an alarming rate. This is by design, I know but I have one question and one idea:
Why does konking out lower the trainer's charisma?
Also, can we get a kind of orange fitness meter for the slave maker that either:
A: raises the upper bound of exhaustion for the slave trainer
Or
B: lowers the tiredness gain by a small percentage of current constitution

Played through Bulma's scenario last night and I love the work done on it, especially the "fuck you, V, we're going after the Dragon Balls" thing that's in there.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two questions:

1. Is the Alena gender change thing repeatable if you choose her again for a different slave?

2. Training Aeris, I actually changed my background to Dark Elf, want it back to Tentacle Hybrid. Is there any way to retrain Aeris or change it otherwise so I can go back?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1: Not sure.

2: Change it back? Short of starting over, no idea. Retrain Aeris without switching to Sandbox? Start over.

Dave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.5.0 12/5/15

This was just updated to 3.5.1 recently, which introduced a new town, new interface (optional) and a bunch of other nice additions.

Unsure why this wasn't posted earlier, but here's my time to shine!