Let's see
Rpg game
Download

Last edited by a moderator:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Erokkomonsuta - RPG

What are you supposed to do in this game? Can someone explain?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

nothing much

sleep and go 1st room bed until you get lvl 3 each sex play there repeat sleep a lot cuz you can try lvl up sex 2 times per day - sometimes doesnt do nothing but as long screen gets black then you need more lvl

to check lvls just go talk chicken outside house-- once all lvl 3 go outside talk with girl - old man - then go orc defeat him- talk with all npc - once talking and repeating talking with npc- youl get more and mor sex potitions for battle- then go battle the tentacle kid - once defeated talk with everyone again to get all potitions . then go 2 orcs in south defeat them. open a patch to south part where you can see all sex scenes . talk with everyone - go sleep to your bed- end of game

actually is very short but oh well 19m so

svvv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is not a flash game.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, I have recently completed the game, so I might be able to aid slightly.

First off, you will be required to train the girl by using the bed in the open room next to your starting room. There are 5 skills altogether that needs to be trained to Level 3 which is the max. If you're unsure where you stand, the chicken outside will helpfully tell you.

It seems to me that the success rate of the training is dependent on Love Points which the female outside the place will help boost. Another thing is that the girl in question can only trained twice a day, so rest in the bed to replenish that.

Now, the rest of it is pretty much talking to NPCs until you get what you need. To kickstart things, the first NPC you want to talk to will be the blue NPC sitting at the table. The rest is pretty much trial and error to get the required sex skills to please the various NPCs.

There are altogether 3 battles, the first one with the aforementioned blue NPC, the tentacle kid and the twin brothers blocking your way. In a sense, you don't need to get all the sex skills. Just beat the game and it will lead you to a place where you can view all the CGs.

If there's anything that I didn't make clear, feel free to ask. If anyone need further elaboration, feel free to ask as well.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

game is too short. very disappointing
round about 15 minutes to clear everything.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

on topic: ummm.......good game-play and cg but the game was short..............yeah that's all. :D

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

As to the game... it's adequately shitty and short. Yay!

Quick Win Guide: Fuck the gal 3 ways to sunday (literally) doing the 2nd bed (in the room next to the one you wake up in) over and over, until each position gets 3 "levels". You can only do 2 a "day" though, so sleep in your normal bed to restore her HP between.

Then talk to everyone! Wooo! You'll find 3 potential fights if you look long enough. A discolored guy, a tentacle guy, and 2 discolored guys. Fight them in that order, and between every fight, talk to everyone else in town again... and again... and again... really repetitive and dull.

If you need more life, have HP (sleeping in your bed) and talk to the guy on the bottom right, to make the gal run in a circle, and she (might) gain 10 points. You can only do this until her HP runs out, then you have to sleep again (seeing a pattern?).

The whole thing is painfully short, and is designed to make you run around the shitty little town over and over again for no good reason. The end.

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this game any good, anyways?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

First things first, mygirl, you're lucky there's actually discussion in this thread, otherwise I would've trashed this just like all your other dumps. Put a goddamn description on your games or I'm just going to keep deleting them.

Secondly, it's incredible how you guys managed to spiral the entire topic into that silliness. Next post I see about that, and this is getting locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.