What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CodeRed] Novice Sorceress Sarasa -Counterattack! Heartwarming R*pe! Monster Sex RPG!- サラサの逆襲 -製品版- RE093916 RJ093916

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi there guys.
This is the 1st game I've bought, so I finally decided to leave the lurking business for once and share this game with you:

Note: I was going to upload the game into mediafire, but the problems that mediafire is having with the TOS, led to decide about uploading the game into rapidshare. If you want me to upload into another host, just ask away.

P.S. I'm in the merge of finding out what to do in the game, so if you have any questions about the game, I'll try to answer.

Edit* I found out that everytime you lose a battle you lose a level, so be careful. I think that only bosses give you a h-scene, so I'd say only lose once to every boss, to avoid being sub-leveled. Also there's always an item you have to give to an NPC monster on each area, so keep an eye out.

***Double Edit: Former link is dead. Long live new link***

I looked and couldn't find the thread for this I'm stuck in the first cave and have no clue what to do @_@

has anyone played this threw

The Story
Sarasa was a serious and dedicated but spontaneous young mage who made lots of mistakes.
Her nickname was "Novice Sarasa" and like usual, today she trained alone hoping to improve herself.
Circumstances led to monster r*pe.

Help Sarasa fight back, or send her helplessly into r*pe scenes. The saga begins...

* Kisekae (clothes change) system!
You can find outfits and dress Sarasa in various cosplay, from hero's outfit to work blouse to bandages.
5 total types + 1 to enjoy! (Each with damage variations)

* Cross-section view!
Sex scenes now include super-perverted internal p*ssy shots!
Don't worry, you can turn it ON/OFF anytime!

* Simple and easy to play!
You don't need to be a gamer to enjoy the sex scenes!
Access everything from the start and breathe easy!
Includes Battle Cheat Item and Full Sex Scene Unlock.

For fans of RPG, quest, clothes change, interspecies sex,
vigorous young girl and easy games. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: サラサの逆襲 -製品版-

I just started this game. Of course I can't share save files yet... and why would you want save files? Try to play the game..

Thank you for sharing. I like the art style of the game and the combat system seems to be refreshing, though I have to say that deleveling on defeat and the frequency of random encounters (you have to backtrack a lot) get annoying. I hope there will be more CG besides loosing to bosses.

I managed to do the slime cave, but now I am kinda stuck on the hornet nest. Got the hammer and the key and not sure where to use them.

EDIT: The hammer opens the way to the imps den.

Last edited:

im still stuck at the slime cave. i got both stones out of the way and got some sort of necklace... talked to all slimes and one of the seems to want something that is probably related to that item that looks like a few sheets of paper. No idea wat to do from there since the door is locked

im still stuck at the slime cave. i got both stones out of the way and got some sort of necklace... talked to all slimes and one of the seems to want something that is probably related to that item that looks like a few sheets of paper. No idea wat to do from there since the door is locked

Well here's a little hint. Be sure to check everything on the cave, sometimes there's stuff hidden in places you'd never thought of checking. Be aware that the games of this author are not like those which are made on rpg maker vx, where you can only interact with shiny icons.

@ON82 Thank you for that info. I was going insane on the hornet forest lol. I was thinking of using the hammer in every place except that vase blocking the imps entrance xD

*Edit Btw, don't forget to go back to the slime cave to get a cheer-leading costume <3. To do that just go to the north-western corner. You should spot an area that gives you access to a little water stream. You should have an item that looks like a piece of paper. Apparently that item is like a summon boat scroll that allows you to travel on water lool.

Last edited:

I clicked the bear 20 times, didnt do anything from what I saw??

I clicked the bear 20 times, didnt do anything from what I saw??

After using the teddy bear 20 times, you should get a message. Then you open the inventory, choose the right tab on top and there you have all the CG.

Honestly, I am a little disappointed by this game. I was really looking forward to it and all you get are ~10 different CG for bosses with a recolor each. I'd love for more games to integrate H into the gameplay, instead of giving you a single scene after every bossfight/defeat. The Scale Garden games, Parallel Fantasy (Zero) and 神官戦士エリスの冒険 do this the right way. The scenes might repeat themselves, but you still get the feeling that they are part of the story.

Last edited:

Will get more disappointed if u dont click 20times bear, each GoR make her down 1lvl, after first hscene have 16, so need down 16lvl?...

*sighs* I knew this would happen...

This is why I restrain myself from buying h-games... I always end up being f*cked whenever I buy something...

*sighs* I knew this would happen...

This is why I restrain myself from buying h-games... I always end up being f*cked whenever I buy something...

Nah, don't be so down on yourself. The game is decent, with above average gameplay/CG, and you had no way of knowing in advance that it had some problems. Again, thank you for sharing the game. :)

this is still a really fun game. I enjoy it alot. it reminds me alot of Novie Adventurer Emily. is it made by the same company?

After using the teddy bear 20 times, you should get a message. Then you open the inventory, choose the right tab on top and there you have all the CG.

Honestly, I am a little disappointed by this game. I was really looking forward to it and all you get are ~10 different CG for bosses with a recolor each. I'd love for more games to integrate H into the gameplay, instead of giving you a single scene after every bossfight/defeat. The Scale Garden games, Parallel Fantasy (Zero) and 神官戦士エリスの冒険 do this the right way. The scenes might repeat themselves, but you still get the feeling that they are part of the story.

kay, I didnt know that, should check I guess....
(where is the inventory thing again, when you press Esc - then wich of the 4 buttons is it..... cause I am not sure wich one... prolly the top one...)

gonne check in a bit....

Also if this is Gor and when you lose you go down a level, that is seriously an annoying thing to add...

btw, I agree with you, i rather have some scenes over and over then 1 scene only per boss... there are a few that are also good at these.... forgot the names of the studio's cause I dont have anything anymore atm, am redownloading and searching for most of the stuff again... but kinda hard when I dont have anything on my new computer that even makes me know what I am looking for.... (dlsite is handy, but then again I dont know the product/dl codes for most of the games I had that I loved.....)

and some are realy hard to get/find now also.... :S

Well, thanks for the cheering up.

@Rrezz what game is that, that you mentioned? Do you know it's japanese/chinese name?

Google only came out with the search of the post that you just mentioned.

this is still a really fun game. I enjoy it alot. it reminds me alot of Novie Adventurer Emily. is it made by the same company?
oh, nvm. I just went to the Codered website and saw it there. lol

Well, thanks for the cheering up.

@Rrezz what game is that, that you mentioned? Do you know it's japanese/chinese name?

Google only came out with the search of the post that you just mentioned.

見習い冒険家エミリィ ~元気でエッチな冒険たまご~ is the japanses name.

here's the DLsite link.

its made by the same company, here's their Blog if you wanna check it out

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh lol, that clears it up.

One question about the game. Does anyone know what to do on the orc fortress? I've talked to the slime that was imprisoned and he gave me a letter. I've delivered that letter to the slime boss on the cave and went back to the orc fortress, to find out that the slime wasn't there, but he left me a key. I'm guessing that key is to be used on the fortress, but after the orc patrols. I have 2 stone pilars blocking the way and I can't find the switch to make them move.

Any clues here?

Edit* Lol! Nvm I figured out where the switch is :p

Edit** Ok, so now I'm stuck on the rocky cave with the tentacle monsters. It appears that the switches change the order of the teleportation between areas, plus if you kill one of the monsters it acts like a switch aswell. Also going back from the where you came from on some of the entrances teleports you to a different area other than you came, but it's related to the order of the switches aswell. I can't figure out what to do here.

Edit*** Well, after some brain busting, I found out the right order to get to the boss. If you have trouble getting there let me know. Now I'm on another tiresome maze, on the forest where order is the key ... again...

Last edited:

I'm stuck on the first repeating maze that comes right after you reach the school. I can't figure out how to get through this. I've literally spent hours trying to get through it but it always ends up at a dead end with the same pattern of L,L,D,L,U,U,U. Is there a hint that I missed somewhere? I didn't manage to get everyone to wake up, but I wasn't sure if I could. I might have missed some text.

I'm stuck on the first repeating maze that comes right after you reach the school. I can't figure out how to get through this. I've literally spent hours trying to get through it but it always ends up at a dead end with the same pattern of L,L,D,L,U,U,U. Is there a hint that I missed somewhere? I didn't manage to get everyone to wake up, but I wasn't sure if I could. I might have missed some text.

Hey there. I'm assuming you're talking about the forest maze after you twice left after the river beyond the school? If so, maybe the problem is that you have to solve the tentacle cave puzzle 1st. I found the cave by pure luck, cause I'd be fishing peanuts like you xD

When you go left 1 time after the river, there's a scarecrow there, stand on the left side of it, and keep walking left and avoid the log in the way. You'll end up falling into the tentacle cave. If you have trouble passing it let me know.

Hey there. I'm assuming you're talking about the forest maze after you twice left after the river beyond the school? If so, maybe the problem is that you have to solve the tentacle cave puzzle 1st. I found the cave by pure luck, cause I'd be fishing peanuts like you xD

When you go left 1 time after the river, there's a scarecrow there, stand on the left side of it, and keep walking left and avoid the log in the way. You'll end up falling into the tentacle cave. If you have trouble passing it let me know.

Yea that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! I was doing that maze for a REALLY long time...

Back