What's new

RPG Maker Collection for [宴] [Utage] games

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The dlsite location for the group is in:

Utage is a game making company with (in my opinion) with a very...different drawing style that is enjoyable nonetheless, though most of their cgs from different games end up looking just about the same due to this. However, this is one of the few RPG Maker game groups that makes games with a plot, a nice story and a well thought out overall, unlike a game that has nothing but fuck (and I mean it) even if you take out the 18+ content, the story is still good enough to strike my heart, which is rare now a days.

I would like to thank Finale00 and StarkePT for helping me get the courage up to create this thread.

There are other files, 'Seven Prison' in StarkePT's signature, and 'Valkyrie Children' from Mistix, if you download from them, remember it is courtesy to +rep them. Since I realized that it would be retarded of me to upload a bunch of existing files, I am hoping that I get Mistix's permission to upload his version of Valkyrie Children and simply keep it that way, so then we would have everything.

Editable:

Kuongusa:
Princess Breaker: I no have :( If some one have, plz share
Dancing Phantom:
Seven Prison:
-NOT a game (CG Set) Sengoku Taikai:
Monster Hunting Miko:
Valkyrie Children: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21250 (just get it from Mistix, unless he wants me to upload my own)

I would've made a password, but after seeing the amount of people asking Starke for the password (which was in the signature and right where the download was) I just...I said fuck it.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Collection for [宴] [Utage] games

Please upload non-RM games as well as CG sets (full package if possible).
I've been looking for RJ041569, which is some generic students.

More relevant to the games, I've been looking for "Chaos Gear".

ttp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE043379.html

Doesn't seem to be available on japan dlsite. It's the main girl from valkyrie children and the girl that sends you to the past, although I'm not sure how much of the CG's are the same.

They've also got a fire emblem set :)
ttp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ034259.html (available on dlsite-eng as well)

I've got this one, which is a visual novel.
真説妖狩巫女伝奇 - RJ035608:

ttp://www.mediafire.com/?srz4rk3zp9orjv5 (pw: finale)

Will upload it...when my internet stops disconnecting every so often or so.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
J

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please upload non-RM games as well as CG sets (full package if possible).
I've been looking for RJ041569, which is some generic students.

More relevant to the games, I've been looking for "Chaos Gear".

ttp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE043379.html

Doesn't seem to be available on japan dlsite. It's the main girl from valkyrie children and the girl that sends you to the past, although I'm not sure how much of the CG's are the same.

They've also got a fire emblem set :)
ttp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ034259.html (available on dlsite-eng as well)

I've got this one, which is a visual novel.
真説妖狩巫女伝奇 - RJ035608

Will upload it...when my internet stops disconnecting every so often or so.
Wow, I actually have no idea that Chaos Gear existed, since I usually go solely into the Japanese DLsite instead of Eng Dlsite. I will upload Sengoku Takai though...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Check the bottom of this page

Looks like a list of products they have planned or something.
I wonder if they'll also be RM games.

Or they might have looked into a different game maker in order to make the specific type of games they are looking for (like maybe a TBS type)

It looks like they've already got the plot and story (specific cut-scene sequence) laid out for all of them.

OP
J

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Check the bottom of this page

Looks like a list of products they have planned or something.
I wonder if they'll also be RM games.

Or they might have looked into a different game maker in order to make the specific type of games they are looking for (like maybe a TBS type)

It looks like they've already got the plot and story (specific cut-scene sequence) laid out for all of them.
SHIT!! 0.o Looks like they already know what they're doing for a LONG time...
On another note, Lost Moon Fleet, Revival Odyssey, The End of Elegy, and Lunatic Destiny I have never seen, are they future releases or am I just too stupid to find them??

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most of those are stories written some time ago. It looks like they're going to make them into games though.
If you click on them you can read them. And see the character profiles, etc.

Oh and, oops wrong link.
I forgot they use frames.

This one:

If you go to the bottom you'll see a list of works.
Click on them, and you'll go to another page with links on the side. Those are basically the plot for the story (setting, characters, ...), along with events that take place during the story.

They probably just have to put that into the game engine they're using, throw in a battle system, and they've got a great game with a great story.

Last edited:

Amenaso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

rgss2 player error. =(

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

HOLY SHIT, they have A LOT of games, I only played Seven Kingdom and Valkyrie Children, Valkyirie was good, Seven Kingdom was ok, gotta try the others.

And yes, even with the password in my signature, I still got PM's asking for the password so I just said fuck it and started blocking those guys.

OP
J

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

HOLY SHIT, they have A LOT of games, I only played Seven Kingdom and Valkyrie Children, Valkyirie was good, Seven Kingdom was ok, gotta try the others.

And yes, even with the password in my signature, I still got PM's asking for the password so I just said fuck it and started blocking those guys.
Kuongusa was, as far as I remember, the most memorable one, though it annoys me to hell that I cannot get all the cgs. If you look in DLsite, you can see it has 1000+ downloads, while the rest had around 500+.

Below has information & suggestion to avoid some annoyance in playing Kuongusa (not all though)

btw, Starke, how do I make a signature? the help & tech threads talk about the size of signatures but never about how to make one, do I have to be a certain rank or something?
Kuongusa has a special part where if you go into the dead corners (dead ends) of random maps you might find random cgs of girls raped,and I never found them all...the sad thing is Kuongusa has no replay scenes, so you have to save before every rape scene if you want to see them again.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Check your user CP.

Also I've updated my first post with a link to the thing in the attachment.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Kuongusa was, as far as I remember, the most memorable one, though it annoys me to hell that I cannot get all the cgs. If you look in DLsite, you can see it has 1000+ downloads, while the rest had around 500+.

Below has information & suggestion to avoid some annoyance in playing Kuongusa (not all though)

btw, Starke, how do I make a signature? the help & tech threads talk about the size of signatures but never about how to make one, do I have to be a certain rank or something?
Kuongusa has a special part where if you go into the dead corners (dead ends) of random maps you might find random cgs of girls raped,and I never found them all...the sad thing is Kuongusa has no replay scenes, so you have to save before every rape scene if you want to see them again.
What finale said, go to user CP in the top left corner, then one one the options on the left list should be signature.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a copy of Maid in Prison.

It's the same base CG as the ones you find in Kuongusa bonus stage, but there are more variations, it's bigger, and it's lossless.

Since it's no longer available on JP Dlsite, I'm inclined to believe that they remove sets that they've included in their games (though I would prefer these as well for their size and quality)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone just uploaded a whole batch of old utage CG sets.

ttp://g.e-hentai.org/tag/utage

Don't know why they got such low ratings lol

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, there's princess breaker CG.
Too bad it's been converted to jpg...

ttp://g.e-hentai.org/g/523196/3b5a00aa87/

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PRINCESS BREAKER can find in share-films.net but game look like adv...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Love their games for the story and gameplay but CG wise I find it poor, oh well, can't have it all, not all games can be virgin island xD

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get all the endings in Monster Hunting Miko? I've unlocked something that's supposed to tell me the conditions, but TA isn't being helpful - half of them seem to say the same thing, and the others make no sense. Help?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hmmm? some of these games seem to have been removed from his dlsite page? namely Kuongusa, seven prison, and monster hunting miko
i think i can look for kuongusa using its japanese name 久遠草, here's a salvaged dl of seven prison but does anyone know the japanese name of monster hunter miko? or it's former rj code? so i can search the game, nothing comes up not even a cg gallery
not to mention that now i'm wondering if there could be other games he took down from dlsite

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hmmm? some of these games seem to have been removed from his dlsite page? namely Kuongusa, seven prison, and monster hunting miko
i think i can look for kuongusa using its japanese name 久遠草, here's a salvaged dl of seven prison but does anyone know the japanese name of monster hunter miko? or it's former rj code? so i can search the game, nothing comes up not even a cg gallery
not to mention that now i'm wondering if there could be other games he took down from dlsite
Kuongusa was remade into ver 2, so the original was taken off DLsite.
Seven prison also remade, but the title of the game is very different so no wonder illiterates wouldn't know any better.
Both of the Miko games are still available (RPG and ADV).
ADV:
RPG: