What's new

Colorado Springs, Colorado. United States.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Colorado Springs, Colorado. United States.

Ellen gladly took her chance, sprinting the last few yards to throw herself at it bodily, pressing the overly large gun against its head and pulling the trigger until the clip ran dry.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the situation being taken to a lot of gunfire and under control for the most part. Not wanting to get in the way of fire, he instead holds the axe in front of Akira, obvious in a protective motion to push back a bit out of harms why as his other hand reached for his Tesla and pointed at the creature, making sure to be ready if it survived the barrage or came at anyone.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Connor didn't need to worry, the triple shot to the face finished the final Hunter.

After a few moments the cop shook his head.

"What the flying fuck? How'd they get here?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"They? You know what these things are?" Ellen asked, getting up from the dead thing and tossing his gun back, before walking over to where she had dropped hers and picking it up again. "Care to enlighten me, perhaps?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, fucking Hunters. From the looks Alpha's too. I was part of a squad that barely escaped the original T-Virus outbreak a few years ago, these fuckers were all over the place, hence the reason I went for my Magnum. We'd been sent to contain what we were told was just a viral outbreak. None of us knew we'd be going against ... THOSE."

He kicked at the corpse then shook his head.

"Last I knew though according to the official release when Umbrella was dissolved, all the bio-data on these things had been destroyed, lost in the original spill accident. Guess that was wrong, though it's hard to imagine these things haven't been in use for nearly ten years if their data survived."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then they're out of shape. Hence why I can kill them so easily." Kevin says at the 'out of use' comment, turning to face the group, his claws still dripping blood, expecting many stares "But their flesh felt....Different. Harder. Almost like cutting into pure muscle instead of a combination of fat and muscle." he says, shaking the blood from his claws and taking a deep breath, then exhaling as he looked around at the group

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen let out a sigh, giving Kevin a 'smarten-up' look before turning back to the cop. "That was all that stuff about Raccoon City, right? Didn't they nuke that place?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cop blinked once at Kevin, but said nothing about the claws.

"Yeah, those things are almost all muscle, I think they combined human DNA with Reptilian DNA and then added the virus."

He nodded to Ellen.

"Yeah, they did. Bacillus-Terminate operation. Barely got out of there before they nuked the place."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira points at Kevin, "H...hey, is that normal? Why is no one saying anything about that?!" Akira frantically looks around, seeming to be on the verge of running away screaming.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cop shook his head to Akira.

"Probably not, then again after everything I've seen that Umbrella released I don't even think the term 'normal' even applies to anything anymore. Now, where were we before those ugly Hunter asses cut us off anyway?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean leaned out, and asked a question directed at the cop. "Who do I need to get in touch with to get access to the force's bomb disposal range?"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"All I can say in my defense is that I've been like this for as long as I've not had my memories." Kevin says, the claws slowly curling up into his coat sleeve "So now you know what I really am. Will you shoot me out of fear? Strike me? Or just plain call me names?" he asks, tilting his head to the right.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Connor, agreeing with the cop, thinks it's not a big deal, at least relative to the things they just ran into. Hell, at least he came off as human, but those things? And at this point, what would fighting or pointing fingers do for anyone. Connor just stared at him with a single raised eyebrow before giving a quick, "Glad you're on our side." which he realized afterward might have been taken positively or offensively, before turning back to the Claudia. "So I'm guessing we found the... thing?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean glances over at Connor. "Uh, yeah, Claudia found the artifact...Right before she got attacked and knocked unconscious."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your looking at him sir. I take it your with the young lady who stopped me from nearly making a hole in the ground?"

About then a soft snoring noise could be heard from Claudia.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen just stared, partially dumstruck at the conversation. Finally, she just put a hand to her temple and started towards the back room. "I'll... Go look after Claudia, make sure she's alright." She says, her tone of voice indicating her confusion.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks at the cop, confused as hell.

At Kevin's comment Akira stands there, thinking for a few moments, "I... I don't think I'd do that... I'd probably just... y'know.... run away!" With that, Akira turns around and bolts in the opposite direction of the group, fleeing in sheer and complete panic.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean nodded. "Yeah, I am...And this makes things simple. The cause of the wackiness needs to be dealt with...and so does the bomb you had been wearing. Seems a simple enough plan...Just everyone, be careful, and don't touch the chair."

With that, Sean stepped back out to his bike, grabbed a log chain from his bags, and made a lasso out of it. Using that, he carefully chained it, and pulled the loose end out. He then pulled out a plastic runner, laying it out to help protect the carpet and flooring. He also stopped by the priest, and apologized. "I'm sorry for the mess...Extremely bad form, I know, but we weren't given much choice. I also need to apologized, but your grandfather's chair also needs to be removed. I'll make some calls, and I'll pay for all of the repairs and cleanup myself."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Priest simply shook his head.

"Sometimes drastic measures are needed to serve the lords will. I have no doubt that all will go as he has willed. As for the chair, I'm afraid your mistaken. It wasn't my grandfather's. It was donated to us from a man who said his name was James MacPhearson. It did however arrive at the same time my grandfathers items did, which are also missing now."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean nodded. "Ah...Yes, I can see how confusion can occur...Still, we'll get this matter dealt with, then I'll get things moving on clean-up."

There was no outward reaction to the name, but Sean had one more thing to add to the list of stuff he needed to talk with Chris about.