What's new

Completed scenarios

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Eternal Sleep

"Okay, you remind me of an old boyfriend of mine. Grabby and real ugly. Hopefully you won't be a stalker, too."

With that, Christie turns and runs, hoping the creature wouldn't be able to grab her again. She heads straight for home, confident that a thick wooden door will stop that thing. Just in case, she'll also hide under the covers.

*run! run like the wind!*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Said the spider to the burgler.

Searching the first floor produced interesting results, but none of the goods were anywhere near the worth of the painting.

(15 minutes have gone by...)

*Choices left are now 2nd floor or basement.*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While running, something grabs her...

"Woah, there, baby!"

When she turns to look, it's a grubby homeless looking guy, he has her arm in his grip.

*The monster is still on your trail, what do you do?*

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*quite unhappy with the results of no painting she decided maybe to try the basement first just to be safe. she didnt want to be on the same floor as the owners if she didnt need to be and so downstairs to the absement she would go search*

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Christie screams when the bum grabs her, shaking as she looks back at him.

"Okay, wow, that's two people in one day that remind me of that jerk. By the way, look behind you!"

Christie points over the man's shoulder while frantically trying to pry her arm free.

*escape!*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She went back outside to find the basement entrance. And upon searching the back of the house, she found it, but something was odd...

The doors were wide open.

Would it really be in there?

(Logic check)

This is really weird...

*What do you do?*

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*taking a moment to listen at the basement entrance she listens for any sound whatsoever. To her at least being an outside entrance only basement she feels it wouldnt be down there and decides to return to the house to go check the second floor*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A great headline. [Scenario complete]

Azure didn't want to cover such a ridiculous subject, but there wasn't much else news to cover.

It's in Fall, and that's usually when things calm down. There's almost no news this time of year.

Airports were shut down, and she wanted to see this superfluous, 'apocalypse,' and be the first reporter to talk about it.

However, news stories were dry, Sahara desert dry. And she was getting sick of this town.

"This place is so boring! There's nothing to do!"

She complained out loud.

She had just gotten into her hotel room, inside 'Motel 8.' The only other place was Apple Inn, and that place was sub-par, and beneath her.

While nearly going insane from boredom, her phone rang.

"Make it quick"

She demanded

Contact: "I know you're looking for a story, and I found something. Some wierdoes are said to be doin' some kind of fucked up ritual in the forest, if you're desperate, I can take you there."

"......"

*What do you do?*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The bum doesn't seem to pay attention at where you're pointing, but at the fact that you're nude.)

"Hee, hee, nah baby, look at this."

The bum unzips his pants.

(Christie tries to pull away)

He's pretty strong for a bum.

Christie is trapped in his grip with a rapist monster catching up to her.

*What to you do?*

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: A great headline.

Azure's eyes went wide and she could've squealled in joy if she didn't know how to keep her composure. She whipped out her small palmsized device, a cellphone, computer, PDA, the works. She punched in lightning quick, "New lead. Rituals in the forest."

"This better be good. If you're wasting my time, you're going to regret it." She could've honestly kissed the guy for such a lead. "Tell me where to meet you and I'll be there in five."

She jotted down the information and grabbed her bag, yanking it open long enough to make sure all of her things were in it then tucking a couple of her guns away, just in case.

She grabbed her rental car's keys and drove it off to the meeting point, excited to finally have a solid lead.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

This is un-freakin-believable. She managed to escape one rapist monster only to be caught by another. Christie looks down at the bum's now open zipper and decides to try her earlier tactic.

"Tell the truth, it's a little unimpressive, what with it bleeding and all."

She quickly brings a knee up towards the bum's crotch.

*attack the bum!*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She decides against going into the basement, and checks the second floor instead.

(15 minutes have gone by...)

There's nobody home... There's no one here at all.

She says as she finds every bedroom to be empty.

She then continues to walk from room to room, searching for her prize.

(Perception check)

She stops suddenly, right before a doorway.

She thought she saw something, and reangles herself in accordance with the light.

A giant spider web!?!

She then hears a hiss above her.

(Dodge check)

Without a second thought, she leaps backwards as a giant, terrifying spider falls from the ceiling.

(Fear check)

Spiders terrify her, but she somehow kept her fear in check.

The spider looks as if it's ready to attack again.

*You have a knife you always keep on you for protection, what do you do?*

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*she snatched the blade out of its sheath beginning to back away slowly she was waiting biding her time...when it attacked she would move and attack back. action and reaction..If she ran for the stairway this thing would just jump her. All the while she marveled how she kept her cool right now*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

:|

You don't know how to drive.

Contact: "I've parked the helicopter on top of a Hospital, I'll be there in a few to pick you up."

She waited for what seemed to be too long in her opinion.

"I should fire him..."

But he finally did arrive, and they departed some ways away from the city.

He found an open spot to land, and set down, you both got out and he pointed at a large tail of smoke in the sky.

"No, you're coming with me"

Contact: "No way, you're out of your mind if you think I'm gonna risk my ass for your obsession, but I'll loan you my pistol if that'll make you feel better."

(Azure acquired a 9mm handgun)

Azure checks the helicopter's storage bin, and takes a First Aid kit, and three pistol clips.

(Your inventory now includes:

Clothes[wearing]

Tazor

PDA

9mm handgun 10 / 10

First Aid kit

Pistol clips X 3)

*Are you ready to head towards the smoke?*

Kayi

Reputation score

"Don't get me too close. I don't want to tip my hand too soon. Just move me nearby so I can hop out in some clearing nearby, then fly over them... hopefully they'll think it's just a curious chopper pilot."

She sighed and braced herself for her plan, waiting to get someplace close enough that she could hop out safely while flipping through her bag. She was sure she'd forgotten something now. She always did.

She didn't say anything else to her pilot, just waving when they were close enough to the ground for her to hop out safely, keeping her head down and rushing towards the smoke quickly, but careful not to exhaust herself in case she had to run later, all while trying to make sure she didn't draw any attention to herself.

She'd only slow down as she approached the site of the smoke, changing her focus from getting there quickly to staying hidden.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I figured it'd end this way, I hope you like my method. :))

As the bum started making advances, she quickly saw the monster incoming.

She used her leverage to move the bum between her and the monster.

The monster immediately began attacking the bum, ripping his innards apart.

She took advantage of the situation and sprinted away, towards home....

Along the way, a car pulled up next to her.

A girl and a man were inside.

Man: "Get yer ass in here, lady! There's buggers runnin' around!"

Lady:

"There's a safe haven! C'mon, we'll take you there!"

By instinct, you hop in the car. And the girl gives you a cover to wrap yourself in.

As you drive towards safety...

[End of chapter 1, Eternal Sleep]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Kali prepares for an attack)

(Enemy attacks)

Kali dodge rolls away when the spider attempts to leap upon her

(Kali attacks, Combat knife)

The spider quickly backs away from her attack.

(Enemy attacks)

Kali sidesteps another leap.

*What do you do?*

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*thinking to herself about how ineffective that was she hated to resort to fleeing without her prize but with a feint at the beast perhpasd to make it leap backwards again she would then turn and make a run for it deciding finally upon discretion being the better part of valor*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Your contact landed at a safe distance from the smoke, he knows what he's doing. He also didn't 'fly off' as that would mean he'd have to come back, and probably not in time should you be in danger.

He's waiting at the landing site.)

Azure proceeds to towards the suspicious cloud of smoke.

As she moves through the forest, she begins to chanting, louder as she gets nearer. She attempts to see what's going on without being detected...

(Sneak check)

Azure sneaks skillfully.

She finds a spot to watch what's going on, and takes out her PDA with a built-in camera function.

There were cultists, no mistaking it, and most of them were praying around a horizontal stone block. There was nothing special looking about it.

But, she began to hear noises, sounded like a muffled girl.

Indeed it was, when she got a better look, they were bringing out a girl that was bound, gagged... And pregnant.

Carried by four cultists wearing demon masks and brown coats, they placed her on the stone block.

They all began humming deeply, and the girl soon started to thrive in pain, arching her back.

Azure was terrified and felt like throwing up, but it soon got worse.

It wasn't a baby that came out of her...

It was some kind of monster...

The creature started to make sickening organic noises, and grew in size rapidly. When it was fully formed, it looked like a worm with hundreds of legs, and multiple tendrils on it's back.

(Fear check)

This was so bizarre, it's a miracle Azure was only shaking.

(Azure's been afflicted with minor fear)

*Keep watching, or get out of there?*

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure kept her head down in the bushes nearby, only a single leaf out of place so her camera could see, a special anti-reflective coating over it just so there was no way she could be spotted, she was watching more through her camera, zoomed in to get the full scoop, than through anything, the video of the events taken as she moved lower to the ground, even more careful not to be seen, but thankful the place she was in seemed to be safe as long as the cultists were focussed on the girl.

She tapped a few buttons on her PDA to send a message to her pilot, warning to stay away, for now. Even if she was a bit scared of the thing, it wasn't any time to run away, she needed to film this... this was her scoop.

She took it all in, the cultists, trying to get pictures of each of their faces, without the flash, of course, the creature, and the woman. She didn't want to miss a thing.