What's new

[Complete - Partial] CONTAMINATION 快堕王女の人格・肉体・国家蹂躙RPG (RJ292155) [GFF]

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite JP:
No Eng DLSite page (yet)
ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/gff-contamination-no-_-_-rpg-rj292155.14089/

Been looking forward to this one, so I made a partial for it today since the database was fairly small.

Translated the usual, items, menus, H stats, etc, including choices. I did not translate the character description flavor text as it changes, and has some space constraint issues. Includes cliplogger so it will send text to the clipboard for translation in whatever software you like. No hoops to jump through for this one, just drag, drop, and overwrite.

The Recollection mode is tied to key items, note that how to unlock the various scenes is described, or hinted at least, for scenes you don't have yet. If you choose to unlock them all at a certain point in the story, note that you will lose the hints. On that note, there is one requirement I'm not entirely certain I got right, the one for the guys in town 2nd events, will update when I get to that part if I got it wrong. (I went with a pretty literal translation for it)

Attached to the post as usual. Also as usual, let me know if anything (within the scope of a partial) is untranslated or broken.

EDIT: fixed the events I was unsure of after getting to them in-game. Also fixed H stats menu, I had two of them backwards.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you very much for a partial so soon! The game caught my eye when I saw it during release.