What's new

Character Victim Aggressor Male Female Corrupted Umbreon 1.5 Beta

Mizulugu

Reputation score
At the moment, Umbreon 1.6 is on Hold until further notices...
A Quick Claimer
  • This Umbreon has nothing related to Shana Umbreon, nor is it a "degrade"
  • This Umbreon has nothing related to Rebirth from Hertir
Corrupted Umbreon 1.5 Beta
Supported for Mugen 1.0 and 1.0+

Features For him:
  • Capable to support some aggressor victims
    • Missionary
    • Doggy
    • Prone
    • Full-Nelson
    • Cowboy / Cowgirl
  • Capable to do Double - Triple Penetration
  • Can summon 2 - 5 Helpers
    • 3+ most be coded manually
  • He has a WIP AI
  • Sex grabs
    • Missionary
    • Doggy
    • WIP Cowboy / Cowgirl
    • WIP Full - Nelson
    • WIP Prone Brone
  • Sex grab can be control, or set to auto
    • This include dropping victims
  • Capable to switch from male to female
    • Only supported with himself
  • Supported in Partner matched
    • Temporarily disabled
Basic Commands
  • Summon Helper pressing C
    • Requires 3 bars for the first
    • Requires 5 bars for the second, if the first remained alive
  • Grab Attempt pressing Z
    • For Missionary Only
    • Other poses will have its own command
Control Animation
  • Passion
    • Press A
  • Slow
    • Press B
  • Decent speed
    • Press C
  • Fast
    • Press X
  • Close to orgrasm
    • Press Y
  • Pull out
    • Press Z
    • Press Z again to release victim or hold Z for 3 seconds
  • Automatic Animation
    • Press X + Y
  • Swap Gender
    • Press the following
      • Down Down Up Up Start

Support me by donating to

Download
Simply terrible with softlock, glitchy animations!​
1.5 Beta
Reports that has been patch / fixed

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pretty good stuff! You're kinda doing what I've always been looking for in an agressor. Very nice to see for sure. I myself never knew how to do this kind of thing myself.
One thing though: Any chance to account for victim-side animations at all? I saw you put code in place to play animations if it's one of your own characters, but why not just turn that into a victim-side animation check instead? With dedicated animation numbers. Pretty much the only gripe I have with it at the moment.

(Also, sorry I haven't been responding. I looked at it, wondered how to respond, got distracted and forgot, basically. It's fine, though. To give you a short answer.)

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Pretty good stuff! You're kinda doing what I've always been looking for in an agressor. Very nice to see for sure. I myself never knew how to do this kind of thing myself.
One thing though: Any chance to account for victim-side animations at all? I saw you put code in place to play animations if it's one of your own characters, but why not just turn that into a victim-side animation check instead? With dedicated animation numbers. Pretty much the only gripe I have with it at the moment.

(Also, sorry I haven't been responding. I looked at it, wondered how to respond, got distracted and forgot, basically. It's fine, though. To give you a short answer.)
I'm glad you enjoy it Shana Fenix, and its no biggy. I understand that you are a human, and not a robot lol

I was having a hard time on making it, because you know how every character is different, same goes with height, gender and so forward. I can't really trust what animation they have, because some might use the same animation number that I setup for the victim. Its either an attack or something weird lol AnimExist, or SelfAnimExist may sometimes work, but the testing characters I used all failed it. I was... thinking to used -negative number, but I haven't tested to see if its going to work, and if it does? omg~! what a life savor~!

SO~! I made two different ChangeAnim / ChangeAnim2
"Author = Mizu"
Author != "Mizu"

The one that contains my name has special codes, and changes the number time to time depending on the user while the other? well? it only contains the
number and pretty much it... hehehe

In later updates, I will be adding special #Anim for custom animation that people can adjust to the flow; same goes with threesome / foursome. Of course; I haven't
made the sprites, but I did written the code for a yiffy time. The one that is taking away my time (beside my job) is

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please add some of the title prefixes onto your OP.

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Please add some of the title prefixes onto your OP.
I was wondering how you made those fancy bar lol
Thanks for letting me know DarkFire, and by any chance; would they be adding "versatile" that stands for both aggressor & victim?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I took a quick look in FF but I couldn't find any secret 😔
Works well with the bottoms I like to use, can't wait for doggy style topping.

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I took a quick look in FF but I couldn't find any secret 😔
Works well with the bottoms I like to use, can't wait for doggy style topping.
I'm sorry you couldn't find some secrets, but I give you a hint. It related to helpers,
but I like to called this a secret feature~

I'm glad umbreon is working great with your characters. Lasted time I remembered, in 1.2, you were
having small issues with the alignment... Patched completed!

Doggy will be a little tricky to pull off, for solo and for a DP / TP, in addition to Sylveon appearance, but I was
thinking on moving Sylveon as a independent character rather than using her/him as an assistance

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm sorry you couldn't find some secrets, but I give you a hint. It related to helpers,
but I like to called this a secret feature~
Is it that
the helpers can top Umbreon and also each other?

I'm glad umbreon is working great with your characters. Lasted time I remembered, in 1.2, you were
having small issues with the alignment... Patched completed!
Did I? lol I don't remember anything anymore. :p

Doggy will be a little tricky to pull off, for solo and for a DP / TP, in addition to Sylveon appearance, but I was
thinking on moving Sylveon as a independent character rather than using her/him as an assistance
Yeh, DP will be easier than spit-roast though but still be hard. I always wanted to make the rest of the Eeveelutions as tops that have the same basic positions but different styles, like maybe one is slow and gentle, another is rough and super dommy and they use their elements as well. Maybe doing them as helpers works better than separate.

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Is it that
the helpers can top Umbreon and also each other?

Did I? lol I don't remember anything anymore. :p

Yeh, DP will be easier than spit-roast though but still be hard. I always wanted to make the rest of the Eeveelutions as tops that have the same basic positions but different styles, like maybe one is slow and gentle, another is rough and super dommy and they use their elements as well. Maybe doing them as helpers works better than separate.
Your
answer
is
almost there!
Correct!

Don't worry about it, it was like about 3 - 4 months ago lol

Haven't really seen any other Eeveelution that are Dommy. Usually, its all subby that are supported for Kuro, or TOBF, but it would be cool to actually see all of them have their own unit poses and expression. I can image Jolteon becoming somewhat like Sonic. You know? "Gotta go fast!". I can somewhat archive it, but most likely? I'm gonna burn out with that heavy load, especially since there's none HD pixel created, but time will tell I suppose~!

DP / TP:

The reason why I find it very tricky (or maybe I'm just overthinking haha), it depends on the move they made... Let's say, both umbreon do doggy (one behind, one in front), and the third one does a move of missionary. That third umbreon would be on the bottom, side view (cowboy). Hey? What if they perform two missionary instead of Doggy? Well, one on the top, one on the bottom, and the last takes the mouth. It sounds a lot more easier then meets the eye (Coding it) lmao

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I can't believe I didn't updated this very old information for umbreon lol
Anyway, the thread has been updated, and you can find the information related to him.

In case people asks what happened, or what's going on with his updating processes, you can read it here:

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I wonder if I will ever moved out from missionary/press from the many times I have fixed it. 😔
A preview of 3 frames VS 7 frames, bottom.

The date for his release remains unknown, and he's not playable due to the fact of HUGE stuff~!

Female bottom is made by Rebirth
Male bottom is made by @Shana Fenix

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Here's a huge messaged....
Multiple grabs can be done, but there's a big glitch when 5 or more Umbreons grabs the same person. Rather than doing damages, it increases the health by the amount of people having sex, and it is extremely hard to tell why Mugen, or Ikemen does that. I can always limit the grabs attempt, but meh! That's for later on. AI was fix and became a little less aggressive, and blocking your attacks was also reduce. Umbreon has a new code added into him that seeks opponent containers. If he found the container to be active. Umbreon won't be hit from none of the attacks. You can test it out yourself against: rebirth, Kuro, Lucario and so on~! AI/CPU must be playing it, not a human, but if a human which to be slick and have it on... Well, you can never hit him while he can hit you~. I made it easy for you to have sex with them if they have the NSFW sprites. Doggy remained disable, including cowboy for that second animation. The ring still need to added it... dealing with the brightness of Yellow isn't easy >.<; He works on all matches of mugen and Ikemen. However, any matches that has 3 or more opponents will start to glitch a little: - Can't be grabbed - Increase foe health - Get you stuck with a soft lock, or sometime temporarily Helpers now has color distinguish. However, since Umbreon doesn't have a different pattern install to him, there's a heavily limitation on how to appeal it when facing a mirror match vs another human player. Human and AI have there own different unit colors, but just like human, AI also has the same side effect. and that's pretty much it. I have patched everything so far... His orgasm are disabled because of his new animation conflict.

Customize Animation and Statedef are still in process... So, please be patient for that custom version. Same goes for "horny" or for that "aheago" thingy to be added.

All done for typing, fixing, and testing. As a reminder, he only has Missionary as the dom in this version. You can find the link on the first post , and feel free to customizes him the way you wish him to be. There's still a ton more writing for me to add inside of him... Especially explaining how each lines works with one another >.<; Yes, this version is support on mobile version, and IkemenGo

VNPLR

Reputation score
Hey, so i was wondering how do you change the Umbreon skins or collor pallete, im new to MUGEN and also i cant seem to use the other grab attakcs, how do u perform them?

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Hey, so i was wondering how do you change the Umbreon skins or collor pallete, im new to MUGEN and also i cant seem to use the other grab attakcs, how do u perform them?
At the moment, C.Umbreon don't have different colors/palettes to choose from, only the helpers has them.

Version 1.5B only has Missionary and double penetration missionary (Which it's in a wip). The version 1.2 was the version that had more grab moves, but there were many issues involve, this includes softlock (the game cannot continue on). Once I finish this version, it will have doggy, full-nelson, and perhaps prone bone while having the ability to disable some function, this also includes customizes statedef, and animations. The reason I posted this version was to patch everything related to 1.4, especially the part that the victim couldn't break free from the submissive pose. This version, he's fully compatable of playing any matches, this includes 1v2, 2v2, or tag matches that are below 3. You can still play him with 2 and above, but small glitches will happen, and its because mugen never was created to have more than 3 players in a battle field. (There's no possible way to gain more information about a second partner.)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You say he will have doggy and maybe prone bone, in top position? Because you also say full-nelson but I am assuming you mean he will have full-nelson as a bottom pose and not a top pose? Or did you find a way to make a small quadruped able to do a full-nelson pose? o_O

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
You say he will have doggy and maybe prone bone, in top position? Because you also say full-nelson but I am assuming you mean he will have full-nelson as a bottom pose and not a top pose? Or did you find a way to make a small quadruped able to do a full-nelson pose? o_O
Yes, he will have (Top / Dominating a person) doggy and perhaps prone. Can't promise anything if 1.5 will have DP for doggy and prone btw.
The Full-nelson can either be done as quadruped, or as anthro. After all, He is a corrupt magical poke creature 🐱
I'm also going to create a male bottom pose for that doggy position. Not too sure if I will make a female version or use the default of rebirth, or Viket

vasya228

Reputation score
So, there's no cum anim, thus the C-meter is still kinda useless? Not saying that char is bad and unplayable without this animation, but I thought it would be better if cum meter was functional. Still hope this will be added in future updates

OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
So, there's no cum anim, thus the C-meter is still kinda useless? Not saying that char is bad and unplayable without this animation, but I thought it would be better if cum meter was functional. Still hope this will be added in future updates
Thank you for your interested, and yes, Umbreon will have the orgasm animation as much as the other missing animations.
All meters are useless at the moment, but will be active for future used.

I'm slowly recovery from my surgery of my hands, which is why its taking a lot longer to finish while I'm trying to perform my art/pixel in a weird weird way, cause my hands won't allow me to grab a mouse/pen like a normal being

Last edited:
OP
Mizulugu

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Hard to say when orgasm will be completed. I do have commission to fulfill, job to attempt while trying new unit way to prevent my hands from being injured; which is the main cost of delay.