What's new

Corruption by Stats-type Games

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Corruption by Stats-type Games

Soo....how do i download the anise one? my japanase lvl is.....0! and i don't think the link is easy to find on that page xD

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

Soo....how do i download the anise one? my japanase lvl is.....0! and i don't think the link is easy to find on that page xD
No problem. Just look at the top post on the link I sent, there the author has put the download link (www1.axfc.net[...]).

Going to that link, there should be 2 bars, the top one is for the uploader password (965886), and the bottom, smaller one is for the anti-bot password that shows in the image at the right. After going through that you should go to a page with a "click here to start download" link, just click it and you're good to go.

Sometimes, after inserting the passwords, the link will send you to another check page, I don't know why that happens, just go through it.

PS: This is for the most recent anise version, that is a kinda short demo. The ver2 the author doesn't offer on his blog anymore (not that I know atleast, couldn't even find on his netdriver >.<)

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I download Anisu v3, it is in modern days, but it is very incomplete or I dont know what do, not event in game/bothel zone
Where is the last full version of Anisu, Anisu v2 and RE:Anisu? I dont understand what I need download, each download look incomplete

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

I download Anisu v3, it is in modern days, but it is very incomplete or I dont know what do, not event in game/bothel zone
Where is the last full version of Anisu, Anisu v2 and RE:Anisu? I dont understand what I need download, each download look incomplete
Answering redscizor comment:

There are 4 versions of the Anise game: the original (I doubt we'll ever find it, no joke); the remake re:Anise/Anise2; Anise3 (the one on modern days); and the newest remake.

Currently, the author is hosting only Anise3 and the most recent remake. Anise2/re:Anise is supposedly out of circulation, a year or 2 ago we could find it on the author netdrive, but it's not there anymore :(.

Anise2/re:Anise from what I know is by far the most complete version and with the most content, and the wiki made for it is still intact (thank god, the internet and the creators). I can't post the link directly here because there's loli in it and momota will want to crucify me, but if you're interested, just send me a pm and I'll give you a mega's link.

PS: If anyone has the original Anise, please contact me because I'm interested. There's even a event made with a guest appearance of nanako from VH *-*
PS2: Maybe there are actually 5 versions of Anise, and the one I'm calling re:Anise is actually re:Anise2, I'm not sure. I actually think there are only 4.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm finishing the awesome salvation and was wondering what to play next :)

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't found anything that tops VH in "corruption" category.

VH is huge, first run and a lot of events need the wiki, but the main version is well translated IMO.
And seriously, before playing you've forgotten how it is to look directly at the game and not to Chiitrans or some other translation tool prompt...
Now I feel like all the games are missing depth and can't stand automatic translation tools (be warned).

KT version is great too, but its misses some important "corruption" quest that are in the main version... On the other hand you can have a permanent piercing in the main quest that will be shown in your diary (darn I wish that was in the main version)...

If anyone have something that he think tops, or is close to VH, I'm all ears :). (Seriously give me the precious)

If someone is interested, I can review the best corruption points of the game in a quick sum up.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I haven't found anything that tops VH in "corruption" category.

VH is huge, first run and a lot of events need the wiki, but the main version is well translated IMO.
And seriously, before playing you've forgotten how it is to look directly at the game and not to Chiitrans or some other translation tool prompt...
Now I feel like all the games are missing depth and can't stand automatic translation tools (be warned).

KT version is great too, but its misses some important "corruption" quest that are in the main version... On the other hand you can have a permanent piercing in the main quest that will be shown in your diary (darn I wish that was in the main version)...

If anyone have something that he think tops, or is close to VH, I'm all ears :). (Seriously give me the precious)

If someone is interested, I can review the best corruption points of the game in a quick sum up.
I think Dungeons and Prisoners and Corruption of Champions are both better than VH for sheer "corruption by stats".

I assume you know them both but if you don't here's links.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22146

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think Dungeons and Prisoners and Corruption of Champions are both better than VH for sheer "corruption by stats".

I assume you know them both but if you don't here's links.
Thanks you !
I know them but never played them, will definitely try them.
Think I will be more into Dungeons and Prisoners, as Corruption of Champions is a text based game, if I'm not mistaking...

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost every training game has a certain amount of corruption. So you could check out SLGs. May I recommend TS3SLG? Also Silky and Lune have plenty of games like that.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TS3SLG? What is that?