Corruption Tournament: High Mountains

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: High Mountains

Freki
High Mountains
Tag: Aki, Breeding!

Freki didn't let the girl have even a small break! She wanted to breed her new bitch, and her bitch seemed to enjoying it, even if it was possible that she was unwilling. Freki put weight on her front paws causing Aki to have to stick her ass higher into the air as Freki was fucking her! The entire thing repeated itself, except this time Freki was a wolf, and her doggy dick was fucking the inside of Aki's womb! Every movement caused sloshing of the still warm puppy seed inside of Aki!

In this form, Freki released much more cum than the first time, at least twice as much! Aki would be bloated to the size of a 3 months pregnant women very quickly! She kept on cumming until her knot started to shrink to a manageable size. Pulling out, the majority of the cum still in Aki's womb, Freki reverted back to her wolf kin form. How does it feel to be full of pups? Freki asked.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tag: Freki

Aki moaned as she was flooded with more of Freki's seed, her belly starting to visibly swell under the torrent of cum. The poor speedster being stuck there until Freki pulled out of her, and seed started to flow lazily out of her womb. "You demons...really cum alot..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains
Tag: Draconic mountaintraining.

Mei Ling walked up the mountainpath, calm and solemn, as she had been taught. A part of her wondered if there'd even be any potential demons here.. if not, a training at great height would do her well. She was one of the heroes of old, on equal strength with such powerful heroines as Melana, but, right now she was rusty.. to put it kind.

Rusty because of a succubus she had defeated, almost pushing the tide of battle, being a sore loser, that was. But overcoming the wickedness warping her body would be part of her training, she nodded and decided, as she ascended the mountain slopes, keeping her balance along the difficult climb.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tags: Mei Ling, Forceful Encounter

She would hear him before she saw him as the heavy beat of his wings echoed between the stone peaks, flapping to gain altitude as he rose over one ridge and then levelling as he dove down, coasting above the trees and swooping low into the valleys before curving upwards again, climbing the slope once more. Ryukouji rose, prepared to dive again, and then twisted back up in mid-air, golden eyes narrowing as he spied a blotch of color on the next slope, a little figure moving.

Curious and eager for some amusement, he forewent his dive, instead gliding across the space between peaks, steadily angling down as he scented the air. Female, and strong enough to be worthy of his seed, even if she was certainly no virgin. Not that he particularly cared either way, not any more at any rate...

He closed and swooped down, claws gripping the mountainside as he landed and dug in, a little glow of flame visible at the back of his throat as he roared his challenge to her. "Human! You will submit before me."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains
Tag: Draconic mountaintraining

Mei Ling tilted her head at the beating of wings, naturally glancing up to the sky. That was an odd colored bird..

And it closed in, and she had to tilt her neck to look up to the draconic creature. She did so, crossing her arms behind her back."Fascinating, such a large creature, I didn't know dragons where still abound.

That said."
She cracked her neck slightly. "I appreciate you getting right to the point." She extended one hand, taking a combative stance.. knowing that this was not terrain to her advantage, or at least it seemed not to be, as she looked at the dragon with calm eyes, exhaling, inhaling.. preparing her body as she stood before the large creature. "I shall not. Force me against my will and I shall need to apply a force of my own upon you, creature." She proclaimed.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains

"Hmph" Ryu's claws tensed in the rock slightly as he braced himself, the glow at the back of his throat crackling slightly as though his voice itself were flames. "Obstinate creature, you have no advantage here, this is my territory, my terrain, you cannot hope to match me here."

The grin widened and the head lowered. "But if you insist, perhaps a display of power is in order." Ryukouji inhaled deeply, taking a moment to prepare the firestorm in his throat and then exhaled with a roar, unleashing a torrent of flame across the mountainside, intending to weaken her and burn away her clothing for his pleasure.

Ryukouji's Flame Breath, a Physical Attack that Causes burning.
2d8 Attack Dice + Physical score of 22 + 1d6 Special Attack =

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains

"Seeking to overwhelm me with pure strength, I see." She closed her eyes as the dragon inhaled. She felt the flow of air around the creature, into it..

There was a swift flash of movement as the dragon inhaled, and he felt a finger poking right under his throat. "Your 38th Ki point should be right here." She remarked, as the dragon found his fire fading away into nothingness.

"Brute force is void against skill." She informed, exhaling and taking a step backwards, closing her eyes for a moment, before adding. "Your attack displayed great physical prowess. I shall now go on the counter offensive with Ki techniques thusly." She drew one arm back, jumping forwards, and then slapping her open hand against the dragons lower chest area. There was no force, not even an impact. "Let us see if you can handle an offensive movement, creature of might makes right." The Monk commented calmly.

However, as a magical creature, the dragon could feel the danger behind that attack, disrupting his own energy.

Mei Ling Defends with an Intensified, Telekinesis supported Physical defense that is automatically put to 37, 1 damage goes through, Telekinesis recharges and damage reduction absorbs damage done to the dragon.

Mei Ling attacks with a Mental special attack for.. 21 total!

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tags: Mei Ling, Foreceful Encounter

Ryukouji's yellow eyes went wide as the fire died in an instant, not just died, was stoldn from him, leaving him feeling that same depletion of his inner flame as though he'd unleashed it yet with none of the effects. "How dare-!" Despite the calm tone, Mei Ling's voice cut across his outrage in an instant, and then he felt something in him start to twist as her palm slapped against his chest!

Ryukouji rolls mental defence.
Defensive Dice 1d10 + Mental Stat 15 =

He focused, feeling something inside him try to tear itself. Ryukouji was not a particularly thoughtful creature, preferring force to outwitting an opponent since he had such an abundance of strength, but force could be applied in its own ways in the mind and his brow furrowed as he took a hold of the energies inside him and pushed back, keeping them from twisting further and forcing a little bit of energy back along the connection between him and the monk, a brute force mental counter!

As the feeling of his Ki warping died away the dragon snarled. His flame was depleted but he was a dragon nonetheless, and he would not be bested by this diminutive little woman! "Insolent whelp!" He raised one claw and brought it down, intending to stun the arrogant monk and knock her flat against the mountainside.

Ryukouji goes for a physical attack again.
Attack Dice 2d8 + 22 Physical Power - 1 Physical for repeated attack =

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains

"Hmnn.. attacking your Ki-flow isn't too effective either, what a challenge. I guess I'll have to take you down with one swift, powerful strike?" Mei Ling considered, while subconsciously removing part of her armor, letting it drop down upon the mountainslope. She looked at the dragon lifting a claw.

"That said, my time will come, faced with this arrogance."

She thrust her hand upward, only three fingers impacting the dragons claw at a softer place, a smaller impact zone, beginning to actually cut into the larger dragons claw, forcing him to abort his attack, unless he wanted to take severe damage.

"Open palm style: Giantslayer thrust." With her foot twirling in a half-circle, she took a step back, keeping both of her hands lifted in open palms. "You wield great power and your scales are tough to strike through. I shall have to take you seriously. Give me a moment to prepare for my next attack, though I apologize if it that should prove needlessly cruel." Then, she exhaled, folding her hands together, in a complicated pattern and.. sitting down before the dragon, focusing for a moment. "Thousand meditations technique, relinquiary of the inner self." She said, her breathing suddenly quickening, as if she had gone through an exhaustive exercise.

Mei Ling loses 1 Stamina, pays 2 stamina to infuse and instantly recharge her special attack and is at 9 stamina! Mei Ling Defends with a Telekinetic, Intensified defence for 35, 8 go through, halfed by intensifies effect, dealing 4 Stamina damage to the Dragon (pre damage reduction!). She doesn't attack this turn!

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tags: Mei Ling, Foreceful Encounter

Ryukouji had known this woman was strong, she reeked of power, corrupted and otherwise, yet at the same time he had not expected such resistance from her. "Hrrrhh... Yours will be a worthy womb indeed to bear my children..." He shifted as her breathing quickened, eyes narrowing as he stopped to consider for a moment. She had deflected his blow and stopped his flame, she had attacked his mind with worrisome strength, even if she had not succeeded in it.

Rather than strike with force again as the monk stood still, Ryukouji brought his head close to her, long and curling forked tongue extending from his mouth to tease the line of her jaw, then trace down the crook of her neck towards her breasts. "I am certain you will find yourself enjoying the very thought of being bred before long..."The tongue slid back up, prodding against her lips to try and slip into her mouth. "Mmhmm..."

Ryukouji tries changing things up and rolls a sexual attack!
Attack Dice 2d8 + Sexual stat 17 =

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains

"A worthy.. s..so this is what you are after.." The monk narrowed her eyes. She couldn't help but gasp and blush under the creatures long, large tongue, backing off a little. "S.. stop this.." She gulped and insisted, but of course, with that insistance, the dragons tongue found an.. entry past her lips, Causing her to blush and a subtle shifting, intentional or not, making her wiggle out of another part of her armor, causing it to clatter to the ground, leaving her covered in ceremonial looking martial arts robes.:

"E.. enough of this.. Ki negation!" She breathed out, his tongue losing a lot of its energy, slopping down for a moment as she panted ever so slightly. "Just what is your goal, creature.. It matters not, I shall stop holding back." She took on a meditating pose again.. and once more, seemed to look weakened more by it.

Mei Ling uses her forcefield to reduce the damage done to her by 5, but still takes 3, is on 6, Uses infuse to recover Intensify, is on 4.

"Enough of this." She insisted, taking a defensive stance. "Back off now and we shall call this a tie, creature. If you attack me one more time I shall strike you down without holding anything back." She seemed to be genuine about this warning.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains

"Hmmh..." The dragon chuckled, his tongue slithering back up into his mouth as he looked down at her, a look of something passing for surprise crossing his face at her threat of retribution. "Stop holding back?" A rumbling laugh bubbled up in his throat, little wisps of smoke curling around his lips as he took in the sight of her ever-more-revealed body and caught the scent of some arousal. "And what will you stop holding back human? Your whorish desire to be bred by a superior being? Your lust for your betters?"

He took a step forward and over her, rearing up on his hind legs to display the inhuman length and girth of his draconic manhood, presenting it a mere handful of inches from her face, thick and massive and emitting waves of the dragon's own pheromones, his own arousal that had been steadily growing since the first gasp from monk's lips. "Submit..."

Ryukouji rolls a sexual attack again, -1 for same attack again. Result:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains

"Tzk.. I have no such desires you creature." She said, thruthfully, though the continued sexual assault was the hardest for her to handle, admittedly. She blushed as the dragon stepped over her, only to present his.. draconicness before her.

Backing off from the dragon-schlong with mixed feelings she exhaled, grasping her hand into a fist. "O.. open palm path.: Gentle Strike Resonance!" She struck.. .. his exposed shaft of all things, a wave of distracting pleasure pulsing through the dragon, allowing her to back off unaffected, looking at the creature... she was definitly avoiding sexual assaults more than physical ones, but still she stood her ground.

Mei Ling Defends with an empowered, intensified, telekinesis supported sexual defense! All her rolls are maximized, giving her a total of 29 Sexual skill!

"While impressive, in the end, you are just a brute, seeking to establish your dominance over others... so nothing but a brutal response will do." She panted slightly still, then jumped up, far higher than a human should be able to simply jump one hand pulled back as she almost gently placed one palm on the Dragons forehead. "I apologize." She said. "Open palm, secret technique, deadly resonance: Ki destruction." She inhaled softly, withdrawing her hand only to gently pat the dragons head again, and again, at the same place, finishing with a single fingered poke, that put pressure through his entire being, amplifying the might of her strikes. It was as if his entire being had been unbalanced, his magical energies rebelling against himself.

"Physical strenght isn't everything. It is through skill and mastery over themselfs that a true warrior triumphs." She proclaimed, bowing down before her opponent, one hand in one palm.

Mei Ling attacks, her honorable weakness and his size-disadvantage balancing each other out as she maximizes and empowers her mental attack, for a total of 29. That isn't all, she also adds in her telekinesis and her special attack, and..
Damn poor dragon:
Roll(1d10)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

Roll(1d6)+0:
6,+0
Total:6

A total of 45! And as her attack was maximized, not intensified, the damage is NOT cut in half this time. Sorry, poor dragon, didn't expect both to roll max, which I think he struggles to survive against... Which means, unless the other demon around wants to contest Mei Ling, this area would be liberated!

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains

Ryukouji's defense roll.
Mental stat 15 + 1d10 =

While Regeneration has kept his stamina full against the little two damage he's taken thus far, 18 Stamina + 2 Damage resistance results in a total of 44 he can take with that roll.

There was a silent moment, a frozen tableau of Dragon and Woman as Ryukouji felt his energy roil and whirl, flexing within him as he struggled to keep it under control. The only motion that betrayed this internal struggle his eyes, darting back and forth, widening as the maelstrom overwhelmed him. He had been caught off guard, and it was a near thing, but his strength was no sufficient to this task.

The moment... passed.

And silently, Ryukouji tilted backwards, falling heavily upon the mountainside, knocked cleanly unconscious by the roiling maelstrom of Ki that had rocketed through his body. It wouldn't kill him by any means, but he wouldn't awaken for a few hours, and by then, these mountains would no longer belong to the corrupted...

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Freki
High Mountains
Tags: Aki, Some lovely breeding.

Hahaha, of course we do! How else are we going to breed you heroines full of puppies? Freki said while changing back from her wolf form. The corrupted wolf girl started to stroke Aki's belly.

Now that her urge to breed had been satisfied, Freki was a lot less rough with Aki. She would would lay next to Aki stroking and groping her body softly. Pinching her nipples, and massaging her folds. With a teasing wink, Freki whispers, Don't worry love, I'll make sure you get your own climax before we let you rest for awhile. Then we can have some more fun while we wait for the puppy cream to do its job.

Aki could feel shocks of pleasure shoot from her folds. The soft massage of her slightly raw pussy only emphasized the usually pleasure she got from simply rubbing herself. Sticking one finger in, Freki started out slow before starting to pump her finger in and out of the poor girl. Aki's breasts were not forgotten either, as Freki’s mouth enveloped one of her nipples flicking it back and forth with her rough tongue, sucking like a baby on her tit. As Aki started to wiggle in pleasure under Freki, she could feel something starting to press at her back door. One of Freki’s fingers were trying to slide in the back. With a loud "Pop", Freki’s mouth separated from Aki's nipple, she told Aki, Just relax now, this is all ment from you now. It's going to feel even better than when I bred you hard and fast. That is unless you want me to do that again.

As Freki worked on Aki, her nether regions soon became a a waterfall, and her backdoor loosened letting Freki’s finger slide in, soon it was moving around working in motion with the ones in her pussy to piston in and out of Aki. Freki brought Aki to as close to the edge as she could before she suddenly stopped.

Watching the panting girl, Freki couldent help but smile at the girl. By now her cock had once again gotten hard, leaking precum from the tip and releasing an amazing smell. It easily intoxicated Aki, who was so close to cumming. Freki lifted the girl and placed her on her knees above Freki’s cock, it was touching and rubbing against her folds. Some of Freki’s cum still dripping out of Aki. Taunting, Freki says, Just slide down and you can cum on my cock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tag: Freki

To say Aki was suprised at Freki being rather...reasonable, was an understatement. The woman letting herself fall into the demons rhythm as she started to tease her and played with her. The woman starting to get hot and bothered once again as the wolf girl teased her. Getting more and more wet by the minute, until finally Freki stopped teasing her. Only to position her over the demon's shaft.

Honestly at this point, it would be very hard for Aki to resist dropping onto the cock, so she didn't. Dropping down and taking her length inside her entirely as she let out an orgasmic moan.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains
Tag: Draconic mountaintraining, purification

Mei Ling exhaled in relief, folding her hands and meditating,l restoring her stamina as well as severly weakening that curse that had debilitated her body.. she was still vunerable to an opponents sesual advances, but not as much anymore, as she could feel her wounded Ki heal, then, she focused on unlocking the flow of the mountains,freeing it from corruption. The only demon left to contest the determined heroine was currently rather busied, after all..

The High Mountains have been purified and Mei Ling stays within them to contest them! Final area bechind them unlocked, Gates of Heaven: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30383

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tags: Mei-Ling, Defeated Dragon

Ryukouji stirred as he felt the sudden shift in the area. Normally his healing would have kept him unconscious until he was recovered from the devastating blow he'd been dealt but he had lived in these mountains ever since the succubus had let him go and the sudden shift made him snap into consciousness again. "Nnrhh... what...". His head spun, twisted chi flows keeping his thoughts out of line. There had been a woman... A strong woman... And she'd... Done... Something... His thoughts fuzzed and warped. "How..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mei Ling
The High Mountains

"It might be your relief to hear that you forced me to use my full force to defeat you." The voice had no subtone of gloating, as she uncrossed her legs, stepping over to the fallen dragon. She seemed to have been meditating and recovering, fully armored once more. "I also thank you, defeating you and purifying these lands allowed me to cleanse myself.. I estimate two, maybe three more such victories and I should have returned to the height of my power if not more, at which I could compete with the greatest of heroes. But for you..."

She stepped over to the fallen dragon, smirking as she slipped out of one boot, her foot bending to caress along the side of the dragons sheath and however much of his shaft might still be showing. "How about we purify you a little too. You need to understand that greater strength and overwhelming force alone does not grant one the path to victory."

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The High Mountains
Tags: Mei-Ling, Defeated Dragon

The thick draconic shaft had softened slightly but it hadn't been long enough for it to retreat entirely back into its sheath and the touch of that foot against his length made it stir in short order. Ryukouji looked back up, squinting at the silhouette. That was her! The heroine! "Youu..." His tongue lolled out of his mouth slightly, causing the word to slur. He tried to reach up, to grab her, punish her for this impertinence, yet his limbs didn't seem to want to respond to his commands, though his cock was certainly responding to her teasing. "What did you... Do to me..?