Corruption Tournament In Character

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Mal'Umbra
The Humans Kingdom
Tags: Introduction

Any person arriving at the once grand capital of the Human kingdom would be greeted with a bleak and eerie scene. What had once been a bustling centre of activity, now stood largely abandoned and in decay. Evidence of past battles against the demon invasion visible around the debris strewn streets and damaged buildings. Partially over grown, but also with a subtle sickly feeling, like the land itself had been cursed and was in need of purifying.

Lizzies declaration and cry of challenge would go largely unanswered, with any lesser demons she and Ilessia encountered either scurying off into the shadows or falling upon their blades with little effort. These dregs were not the villains they sought. If there were greater dens or substantial foes in this city, they were evidently lurking further in.

In the distance standing tall over the urban sprawl were a few notable landmarks. The central castle keep, the arcane academy with it's tower, and the grand cathedral. The cathedral in particular might draw a suspicious eye, for swirling around it seemed an unnatural looking veil of shadow. The entire building notably darker than it should be even at this hour, almost like a black mist had come over it.

[Wrote it this way to provide an option. Can either investigate cathedral, or "not notice it" and find alternative foes elsewhere.]

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigrid
The Halfling Hills
Tags: Intro/Team up

The experienced barbarian decided to join the overly bubbly girl, knowing her sword arm might be the difference of her coming home alive and uncorrupted or not. "Just keep your eyes open, lass. We can't get too distracted."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yari Darkbane
The Forest
Tag:Zoey, Herinna, wolfies!

"Wait, I look strong? Neat..." she gathered the lights, cascading around her, as she advised. "Hmnn.. be careful though, theres wolves and worse creatures here, they might try to seperate us." luckily, she couldn't exactly be seperated, but the other two could.

"Tzk, this is what happened to the old home of the elves.. but by all means, we welcome the assistance in ridding it of its corruption." She nodded. "Anyway, introductions.. I'm Yari, a lightmage, used to be just a healer, but.. times have changed. Theres little need for healers if most of your enemies want to twist you to be like them.." She sighed, then continued. "Either way, prepare to deal with wild beasts, were once elfs guarded the wildernis. Oh and before you ask, no I have little control over plants and such, I focused on a more primal source of light..." The ball above her head floated higher, but the beasts had already disappeared into the undergrowth and normal, even if corrupted woodland creatures avoided the shining heroine. "Any of you good at tracking where those creatures might have come from?"

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zoey
Human Kingdom
Tag: Heading towards battle.

Arriving in the Human Kingdom with Ilessie in tow, nothing happens after Lizzy's challenge. After an awkward amount of time passes, she just coughs and says Fine! We will come to you demons! Withe that Lizzy would lead Ilessie around searching for the local leader of the demons, cutting down any lesser ones that they could find!

By the time they arrived close to all the remaining land marks of the capital, it would be dark soon. Lizzy could barely see a cloud of darkness flowing around the cathedral. Ha there has to be one in there! A little fed up with taking forever to find a strong demon, she approaches the cathedral, not knowing what was inside.

(Since this would be the first battle between us, you could have another demon player with ya want. Or if you want to do it 2v1 I'm fine with that.)

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ilessia
Human Kingdom

Ilessia was quick to grab Lizzy's arm. "I would not go in there if I were you. I remember seeing a dark aura around this place when we first arrived. I highly suspect that contact with this aura will result in corruption. We should avoid this building for right now. For now, we should find somewhere to rest." She sheathed her claymore.

Last edited:

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Arx Spes/Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Teaming up/Invasion

Alera, noticing that teh other Heroines are pairing off to go to the different locations, realizes that the Dwarven mountains are the last option, and upon seeing the woman in the kunoichi outfit prepare to leave by herself, intervenes.
"Ah, wait! It isn't safe to go alone, I'll come with you." Following the other woman to the dwarven mountains, she'll make small talk along the line of introductions, as they both disregarded such things at Arx Spes.

As they approached the dwarven mountains, and seeing the other woman's plan to go in without light, Alera brightens up and agrees.
"That's a good plan, they won't see us if we can navigate in the darkness!" Alera exclaims as she prepares herself to be guided by what she hears and smells, rather than sight, making sure to memorize both the sound of her companion's steps, and the distinct scent, so as to follow her without any form of problems.

Following Shimizu to Dwarven Mountains, utilizing Heightened Senses (Smell and Hearing) to move through the darkness quietly.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Halfling Hills
Tag: Invasion, teamup

"Of course! Musubi isn't stupid!" Well that was a tad debatable but still she'd continue on. Looking around for any threat to deal with it has a swift fist to the face.

---

The Elf Forest
Tag: Introduction

"I wonder if I should be insulted by that reaction." The Woods Witch said dryly. Before shaking her head and hugging onto Sif a bit herself. "And he's my doggy. As it is though we have a number for heroes coming our way and I was wondering if you were up for some entertainment."

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Forest

"My name's Herinna." She smiled brightly. "I'm an archer, as you can tell. I'm deadly at long ranges, but keep me out of melee combat." She looked over to Zoey. "And what's your name, lovely?"

theguy09

Reputation score

Zoey
Elven Forest

I'll stick to your back, so I won't get lost. With out confidence in herself, Zoey was content with being a back drop for Yari and possibly Herinna also. H-Hello I'm Zoey, nice to meet you. I've had no training an little combat experience, but with my blessing, Im a strong Lightning Mage! Embarrassed because she has never had formal training, and worried she might be looked down upon. She lowers her head briefly before looking up and saying with determination, Don't worry, I'll be able to hold my own and help!

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shimizu Nao
Inside the cavern of the Dwarven mountains
Tag: Alera

Keeping a low profile as they went further into the cavern yet to encounter anything, Nao thought this might be a good opportunity to indroduce herself. "Your help are welcome. The name's Shimizu Nao by the way, but for convenience sake just Nao will do." She looked around then continued"I'm quite confidence at close combat moreso at dodging stuffs and if needed I can attack at ranges, but I will need some times to do it."

theguy09

Reputation score

Lizzy
Human Kingdom
Tag: Ilessia.

OK but when we are camping, we might be attacked, we must be on guard!
Accepting Ilessia's suggestion, Lizzy would rake another look at the Cathedral, before moving off to find a place to canp.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ilessia
Human Kingdom
Tag: Lizzy

"I saw an inn nearby," suggested Ilessia. "I didn't notice any traces of black magic. Besides, it's not like anyone's using it." She took a glance at the direction of the inn. "Or we could try one of the abandoned houses." She looked back at Lizzy. "Your call."

theguy09

Reputation score

Lizzy
Human Kingdom
Tag Ilessia

Let's go to that Inn, it's probably got enough resources to keep our area lit and we can defend it. Let's at least get moving somewhere, we should get away from here. Discouraged that she would have to wait when her enemy was right there, she decided it was probably the smart thing to attack in the morning. She would follow Ilessia to the Inn and prepare camp and take the first watch of the night.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ilessia
Human Kingdom
Tag: Lizzy, ((whymustitageverything))

Ilessia picked out a room for herself. "Wake me when it's my watch." She walked in and set her claymore next to the bed. She then proceeded to unbuckle and remove the metal parts of her armor, then removed her boots. She collapsed onto the bed and quickly fell asleep, exhausted from the day's travelling and fighting.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

Lizzy
Human Kingdom
Tag: Waiting

Only time will tell if the demons come for us tonight or we come for them tomorrow. Keeping watch, Lizzy would we at a window looking out onto the street then do a little patrol around the Inn every once in a while.

(Now we let the demon side respond with their action :D )

Nullify

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alera
Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Nao

After the now-named Nao was finished with her introduction, Alera began her own.
"Alright then, my name is Alera Lorenz, but Alera is the better choice, and, while I don't have anything very outgoing in offense, my enemies should hesitate to attack me or my friends in my sight, lest I send their attack back at them, useless as it may be in this dark. If it comes to it, we can retreat into a pocket dimension I hold dominion over, it'll be refreshing for us to fight there!

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuno
The Elf Forest
Tag: Woods witch

Yuno cocked her head a little to the side. Those that are familiar with Yuno, know that she wasn’t the particularly difficult to work with, as long they pointed her at the right direction. Though, some might find her casual attitude a bit disrespectful. ''He’s all cute and fluffy~'' Yuno said as she continued to latch on the bigger wolf. ''That sounds fun! I can’t wait to share my dreams with them.''

---

Lissoth
The Halfling Hills

Lissoth was standing around in a small village of refugees, the sad little creatures thought they could hide from the corruption, how assuming. She was hoping to find someone worthy to fight here, but all she saw was halflings cowering in fear. ''I can’t believe I wasted my time with this fucking thrash.'' She roared out angrily while stomping down on one of the halflings she stripped naked for her amusement, grinding her foot against the pathetic creature. ''Thrash like you, only deserves to be stomped on. You couldn’t even protect your wives and daughters, how utterly pathetic.'' She roared out in laughter, as her whelps had quickly taken over the little village, mounting any woman in sight. While the men could only watch in horror, as their wives and daughters were made into the breeding bitches of Lissoth’s spawn. Those that dared to try and save them, got swiftly taken out by Lissoth, and got the same treatment as the last guy. Completely stripped naked and smooshed against her foot, until they beg her to stop and completely submitted to her. It wouldn’t take long before the dog sized whelps, started to lay eggs in their victims. She was planning to leave as soon as they are done.

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the village, one of Lissoth spawn spotted two women walking around. When the spawn noticed them it hissed at them, before it quickly flew off toward his mother. If the women chose to follow the dragon whelp, they would be directly led to the scene described above, with the giantess dragon woman abusing the halfling men in the middle of the small village, and women getting mounted by her whelps.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Elf Forest
Tag: Yuno

The Woods Witch just sighed, Yuno was just being...Yuno, and trying to change that was a fools game. So she instead just continued to latch onto her loyal 'general' that was Sif and said. "Good, they are messing around after they spotted one of my smaller wolves, odds are they'll be chasing at shadows for a bit and we can pick them off when they tire out.

---

The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Introduction, Hunting

"Why am I here?" The great wolf growled to the relatively small succubus that was riding on his back. "Of all the places you have me go, it's into some nature forsaken cave network." The succubus named Miana was the most annoying kind of companion. The one that literally did absolutely nothing to help, and disappeared everytime a fight was around the corner. Indeed, she seemed to serve no other purpose then to show up, snark at him, and tell him where to go next.

"Zergatik ez?" The succubus replied and Amorok just shook his head. Damn unhelpful succubus. Though a moment later he'd feel her weight leave from his back and was no longer able to sense her nearby. Evidently there must have been some heroes in the local area. The large wolf plodding through the immense halls of the ex-dwarven stronghold as he looked for his prey.

---

The Halfling Hills

"Ahh, a villainous dragon spawn! We should follow it." Musubi exclaimed, though she'd look to Sigrid to see if the woman agreed before attempting to rush off after the welp.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigrid
The Halfling Hills
Tags: Invasion/Team Up

"A dragon whelp? Not everyday you see a dragon around here, let along one of their young." The woman rested her hands on her hips for a moment as she looked at the curious little creature. But it seemed lik her companion was all too eager to give chase and se where it came from. "Well, be careful. Could be leading us into a trap."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Halfling Hills

"Okay then, let's go!" Musubi bounced, heading after the welp with what seemed to be an attempt at careful. Until they came across the sight of the enslaved village. "Ohh my, we need to help them!"