Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair
Tag: Breeding Newts!!

Leticia grumbled and shifted but was sucessfully silenced by Moras tongue, her own mouth opening wider in a gasp as the newt-dragon picked up her pace, the princess eyes half-lidding and a bit of drool gathering at the edge of her mouth from the lovemaking and powerful newt-tongue stirring her, just like the draconic shaft stirred her pussy to new heights of arousal.

"Gmnn.. mgnaaah!" Leticia moaned, shivering under a small orgasm with the expanding draconic shaft, pushing and prodding into her womb mercilessly, while she was unable to struggle against her lewd invader, feeling so full already, with the wamrth from her pussy just encouraging itself into becoming the entrance to a nice, newt-breeding womb, the princess panting under the swelling shaft, clenching her hitherfor innocent pussy tightly around the ridges of the wonderful dragonschlong.

"Haaah... haaaah.." She panted when Mora finally withdrew from the kiss, her body shivering in helpless pleasure... there was this mental pressure again.. and she couldn't help but feel beneath even this slimey, disgusting.. mighty newt... "Ugh.. I can't.. I'm just a lowly newt-breeder.. please fill me up with your might Dragon-newt eggs.." She moaned out, in a mixture of helpless surrender and forced submission to following the dragon-newts rethoric.. that, and something had cracked within her with another orgasm and the pressure of being filled to the brim already with newt-eggs and newt-cum... not to mention the superb dragon-shaft pumping her and teasing a fetish the princess didn't think a newt should be able to tease within her, her mind yielding to the onslaught of the dragons will.

"Haaah.. ooh fuck.. I'm so helpless under a dragon-newt, I don't deserve to be more than a lowly, slimy newt-princess." She moaned, seeming to almost get a little turned on by her own humiliating words now, perhaps a secret fantasy. "Haaah.. I deserve to get my virginity taken and be filled up and trained as lowly newt-breeder.."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier
Tags: HOEM, Newt Breeding

Once Leticia had started to beg. Mora's thrusting got even faster. The newt woman's grin growing to a superior smirk as she continued to tease the woman relentlessly. Thrusting into her hard and pinching and twisting her breasts. Near savagely mauling them as she continued trying to break Leticia.

Eventually though, she couldn't hold on anymore. Slamming her hips forward one more time. Leticia felt the shaft swell for a moment, and a spray of seed flooded into her womb. Even more then had been poured up her ass, and nearly as much as had gone down her stomach. Not quite bulging her out further but leaving her feel utterly full. Then a moment later she'd get to realize she wasn't even close to full as more eggs started to work their way from Mora, spreading Leticia wide as they wormed their way into her cum bloated womb. Settling in as a near half dozen of the eggs were implanted. The newt girl shaking with her own orgasm each time.

Finally Mora would recover herself, and started to stroke Leticia's head and breasts. Treating her almost like a pet as she slowly pulled back. None of her sticky cum coming free from the human's pussy. "Yes, yes you do. But don't worry, we'll train you into a proper breeder, and then you can start climbing that ladder. You'll become a proper dragon breeder by the time I'm done with you!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess moaned under the Dragonshaft thrusting into her, moaning under her captors lewd assaults, her cute, pink nipples hard despite the rough treatment. The princess panted and struggled to remain conscious as she felt a gushing of sticky hotness pour into her, a copious amount filling her.. as if she didn't already feel full.

The princess gasped and shifted as each egg stretched her hot, tight love tunnel wide, lying on her back and.. just letting herself be filled up by the perverted dragonnewt, while she panted, looking up at the lewd creature now petting and caressing her dazedly, so full she had little choice but to remain lying there.. luckily she was well-fed with newt-cum. "Ugh.. proper breeder?" A part of her struggled, was revolted by that idea, but that part had been well fucked into submission and submissive warmth by the feeling of being utterly filled up with the newts eggs and primal cum. How could she not feel like a breeder with how full she was?"Ahmnn..." She moan-panted out at the Dragonnewt.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Mora stopped petting Leticia for a moment. Picking the girl up and bringing her over to a spot next to one of the chairs that Mora had grabbed from somewhere. Putting her on her knees as Mora took the chair proper. Her hand reaching out to start petting Leticia again. It seemed she really was working in the idea of Leticia being her pet. The newt woman's tail having moved around Leticia's neck like a collar. "Maybe I should go scavenge up a collar for you. Let everyone know your mine. More so then that little mark will."

Leticia might have been confused at those words, but when she looked down at her pregnant looking belly, she'd see a small tattoo of a dragon had formed there. Looking almost like a seal as it circled her belly.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

Leticia mieeped softly, but couldn't do much against Moras transportation, feeling sluggish, blushing and panting under the... pressure filling her, held, if gently, in place by the newts tail, with the petting at least soothing her still somewhat lustclouded mind and horny expression. "Wait.. me .. b.. being yours? Mark?" The princess mumbled in momentary confusion, before noticing the dragon-marking on her swollen belly and blushing.. was that Newts really a dragon? It could be just some dellusional marking.. but the idea of being marked by a powerful dragon that had used her as breeder, even if it looked like a harmless, lewd newt right now.. it got the princess all distracted and lead to her continued lack of struggling.

Then again, what dragon would go about scavanging simple goods? Leticia thought this, but did not articulate it.. she'd rather not be filled even more..
Well, a tiny part of her would, but.. she let her eyes wander over Moras blue frame, taking her in up close.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"Yep, that's my mark. Even if my bodies looking like this right now I can still do that at least." Mora said, puffing out her chest at the statement even as she kept petting Leticia to keep her calm. Though it was entirely possible that Mora had just figured out how to copy the idea after observing proper dragons. Looking over the newt, Leticia would see the girl held herself quite well. Most newts would sit hunched over, with an almost feral era to them. She held a dignified stance that wouldn't be out of place at a royal banquet. Her breasts were reasonably big, but not to the extreme size some demons seemed to have, and the newt wasn't even trying to hide her shaft now. It seemed to be near always hard when there was a breedable woman around.

The newt's tongue was out once again. It was quite long, like a frogs but much more prehensile. The woman moving it into the pile of loot on her other side. Seemingly searching for...well probably the collar she was talking about. "Mmmm, so pet, how long do you think it is till anyone cares enough to come after you? I hope they send another girl, then I could get you a friend."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

A part of Leticia was curious on the dragon-newts backstory now, but her mind was slow and sluggish, focusing on the strong, determined attitude of the newt and the .. distacting apperance of her body, her eyes just in height of that shaft as Mora kept petting her. Had she misjudged the d.. the newt? Well, that could explain why she lost! Yes, clearly, she'd not lose to a lowly newt!

"I.. uh..." Leticia blushed, forced to think about her situation and not pleased with it, while she watched the newts prehensile tongue.. that was.. not as draconic for certain.. She was still undecided about this Moras character.

"The problem is not when, but how, no one knows I'm here.." Why had she just admitted that.. she shook her head.. "G.. get a friend? I demand y.. you release me instead!" She said though.. it was a bit comical, considering her bodily state and her not moving away from the soothing petting position.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[
Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"They don't know your here, but they think they know where they are. If they were able to follow the clues it should lead them to a cave not to far away. One they'll enter and not be able to leave until they beat me." Mora giggled, before smirking down at Leticia, her petting stopping for a moment as her tongue retracted. A slave collar dropping into her hand. "And release you? It sounds like you didn't quite learn your lesson pet. Your here until I decide to let you go, or someone comes to save you. A pet doesn't make demands of their master."

Mora would lean over and stick the slave collar around her neck. It had no name, but Mora was rather clearly marking her further. "Now you at least look the part fully my pet. Now are you going to be good and come over here and suck your mistress off? Or am I going to be putting you away for the night." The newt rubbed her belly, and it was rather obvious where Leticia was going to go.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

"Tzk... " Leticia sulked at the dragonnewts explanation, then gulped, feeling the collar slapped around her neck. ".. h.. hey, wait.. You can't mean you are.. r.. ready to go again, you can't fill me with even more dirty dragon-newt cum.." she grulped, though.. she leaned forwad, biting her lips briefly, her tongue extending, licking along the dragonshaft.. if Mora didn't know any better she'd have to admit the princess looked more submissive as she gave the length several long, warm and wet strokes with her tongue, before having a taste of the large head of the cock up against her lips.

"Hamnn th.. this is all so messed up.. you just want to see me swell more befor gulping me down..." She moaned ever so slightly before suckling on the tip of the newt-shaft, tasting it and herself. "I.. I'm a princess, not just someones pet!"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"I'm still a dragon, and a dragon is never satisfied." Mora said as her hand helped guide Leticia along her length. The large shaft twitching with each beat of the newtwoman's heart, more cum pouring down it into Leticia's hair and onto her face and tongue. Finally into her mouth as she pressed her lips against the leaking tip. The newt giggling at Leticia's guess as to her motives. "How did you know? It's so much more pleasurable when they are all bloated going down."

Though at Leticia's mention of not being someone's pet. Mora's grip on the back of her head suddenly turned harsh, forcing her down to the base of her cock and holding her there to deprive her of air once again. Her tone like a harsh teacher trying to get a point into a thickheaded childs skull. "You are not a newt princess yet. So you are nothing more then a pet."

If Leticia gave any sign of agreement then Mora would let her pull back and start working at her own pace again. Though the hand was still resting in her hair.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

(Found a new lewd pic!)

The princess panted, really uncertain of the .. dragondom of the newt by now, gasping ever so slightly as the newt-cum decorated her, only for her to .. lightly suckle more down.
She then gasped as Mora forced her down onto that thick dragonshaft, making her suckle down more newtcum and lecturing her.. this was so twisted, .. yet so oddly arousing and humiliating.

"Guaaah.. haaah.." She panted after a long moment of being held in place like that, and, woozy, with a loss of air and her tongue hanging out she said, lustfully.. "Y.. yeah.. just a newt-pet....uguu.." she panted, her tongue extending to lick along the dragon-newts shaft again, panting slightly as she let more cum ooze over her, almost as if she wanted to mark and debase herself before the dragon newt.. out of fear of punishment, or own arousal? Either way, she definitly took her time enjoying the professed dragoncock.. beautiful dragoncock.. A bit dazedly she stared at the shaft before her, kissing along it lustfully.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Mora leaned back and relaxed. Seemingly content to letting Leticia do the work now. Basking in having a slave to tend to her seemingly endless stamina. Her hand slowly stroking through Leticia's hair. The princess, as she continued to kiss the shaft, and let the woman's seed pour drip over her, would feel what seemed to be a bit of an itchy sensation around ass. Though scratching it both didn't seem to make anything happen, and felt like there was nothing there.

And her mistress would reward her. As the woman kept working, Mora's tongue would return, lazily gliding down Leticia's body and would push into her pussy. Starting to work the woman off for as long as she loyally worked off the newt. Stirring Leticia up to climax well before the human girl would actually manage to bring the newt to a proper one instead of just the constant seeming flow of seed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess leaned to believing the impossible story more and more as each lick proved Moras stamina.. and her story, the gentle gesture of the stroking mixing with the perversion of her situation, slowly calming her down, keeping her kissing and nuzzling up to the shaft, giving the Newt-dragon an interesting sight of a princess soiled and soaked throughoutly with her cum as she kept at it with slightly lust-hazed eyes, adoring the dragoncock.

She shifted at bit at the itching sensation, more like someone first trying to ignore something irritating, clearly nothing was there after all, so what was the concern? She moaned lustfully as she kept licking along the newtshaft even as Moras tongue slithered down.. and into her sex, causing her to bend towards the stimulation, as she kept licking, clearly dilligently absorbed in her task, moreso as she felt herself pushed on to a naughty climax from the tongue...

"Hamnn.." The princess cooed, slathering the draconic schlong before her generously and drinking down another filling of precum.. "This is so weird.. I'm a lowly newts pet, but.. such an amazing dragon-cock.. can I stay out and lick it some more.. hmnn.." She moaned, proceeding to get herself somewhat comfortable while having Moras tongue explore her, kneeling between the dragonnewts- legs, pressing soft kisses down the length of her shaft, feeling it ooze and drip upon her with a lustful if slightly clouded smile.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

The cum was quite sticky, and Leticia would find it certainly wasn't going to end up running off her even as more poured into her hair and dripped onto her back and breasts. The newt content to let her work as she continued to tease the human almost languidly, repaying her loyal sucking with pleasure and even letting Leticia climax. Eventually though she'd lean forward and consider what she said. Adopting a thinking pose even as Leticia was still kissing away.

"Mmmm, maybe I will. You are doing such ha~ard work. You're going to start coming along so nicely soon." Mora reached down and grabbed onto Leticia's tits, curling around her a bit as she kept her shaft pointed at the girl's face. "I think they've already started to grow a bit, and you are coming along down there too." Though she didn't say anything about what was down there that would be changing. "You should be thanking me though slave. If it wasn't for me you'd be stuck up in that boring old castle, getting oggled by all those useless human males. Not worshiping this great cock of mine."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess gulped slightly, her cheeks flushed with a perverse lust at the cum sticking to her, reaching up to caress along Moras shaft, only to feel the lewd stickyness upon her fingers as well. She wasn't sure what the newt-woman ment with coming along, but for the time being it was ... easier to focus on the primal pleasure of servicing newt-cock rather than having to think and worry about her current situation. Plus, something about the dicks slow but sticky shower was making her pussy tingle unwanted, yet strongly.

She did yelp a little as her, naturally not too impressive breasts were groped, looking down on herself for a moment, her face by now stickily, near coated with newt-cum. "What do you mean.. c.. coming along.. but yess.. hamnn.. your cock is amazing.. thanks.." She moaned out, presenting herself to let the newt-dragon cum coat her further, her lower body feeling so.. full, while the rest of her felt warm and sticky from Moras juices. "Thank you for letting me worship this amazing cooock.." she cooed out, giving Mora a long, sensual-suckling kiss at the base of her shaft, letting the newt-cum flow over her, the princess hair all wet and slimy by now, glistening under her perverted idol.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"Coming along into a fine breeder." Mora chuckled, groping Leticia some more as she squeezed and and pinched the humans nipples. Then her hands started to drift down, her movement dragging her cock over Leticia's face as the girl kissed at the base of the shaft. Her seed running down the back of the princess and to the ground below. Finally her hand's would rest up against where Leticia was feeling the itchy sensation. "And what will make sure everyone knows just which species you belong to is coming along nicely too."

Then she'd pull back and run her taloned hands through Leticia's hair, rubbing her cum into the girl's scalp like it was shampoo. "Nothing you need to worry about though my pet. You'll know before you're ready to give birth to my eggs. At this rate, well before then. It'll just be the first step on making you into a full dragon breeder though, so you better work hard." Her shaft bobbed eagerly at her own words. Spreading more cum over the human she excited herself alongside Leticia's own eager teasing.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

Leticia blushed a bit more at Moras words, though her blush was a bit hidden under her newt-cum glistening cheeks. She gasped a little when Mora mixed this with teasing her nipples, moaning.. "Hamnn?" As she first felt the cum, then the hand on her itching back. "W.. which species?" She gulped at that, even if she suspected the answer. "I.. I don't want to be just a lowly newt breeder.." She whined, worried, if also aroused and humiliated as she aired her suspicion, feeling the cum rubbed into her stickily.

"A.. a dragon breeder.. this can't be happening.." She moan-gasped and licked along the draconic shaft, letting some more delicious cum ooze out of it and upon her already wet and sticky hair and back. "Uguuu..." She pressed another suckling kiss upon the tip of the shaft, before leaning back, watching it ooze out more virile spunk relentlessly, snuggling up to the lewd tool almost devotedly.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

"Ahh, but you have to start low to build up pet. Then you'll properly appreciate becoming a dragon breeder, or a newt princess." Mora laughed again, still petting Leticia's head as her shaft enjoyed the snuggly, devoted attention, bobbing regularly now, and rewarding Leticia with short spurts of further seed as Mora didn't even seem inconvenienced at the amount she produced.

Though she did start to take an active role again, pushing her hips along with Leticia's licking and kissing. Grinding the shaft against her as it seemed she couldn't resist the sight below her. "You've already got the attitude down my pet. Look at how much you love my cock. Do you want it inside you again my pet?" It was obvious even if she said no, it was going to be filling her once again, and maybe Mora would be softer on her if she said yes?

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cassie
Hope's bastion
Tags: Introduction

Uhh am I in the right place, cassie wondered to herself there was supposed to be an old man here right? she walked through the gate of hopehold.
"Hello? anyone here?"

Last edited:

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cassie
Hope's bastion
Tags: looking for a fight

the monsters must have already assaulted here i think I'll head out to the high mountains.