Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament In Character

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair
Tag: Breeding Newts!!

"Ahnn.." The dragon-newts words were obscene, so was her shaft, and only the latter fully registered in the princess lust-confused mind as she watched the splurting of another gush of seed upon her chest.. just how virile was that truly magnificent draconic tool before her?

"Haah.. its impressive.." The cum-covered princess remarked, but then hesitated.. "B.. but I'm already so full.." She objected, lapping along the ridges of the shaft and gulping ever so slightly at Moras proposal. Her head was swimming, but she definitly felt pumped full to her brim by now. Not that that stopped her from giving more attention to the dragon-shaft...well, it didn't seem like she had a choice, so she gave it a long, lustful lick, feeling more warmth splatter on her, before taking the tip into her mouth, suckling upon it with a hot flushing to her cheeks.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier
Tags: HOEM, Newt Breeding

Mora looked like she was about to force Leticia, her hand gripping rather tight in the woman's hair. Then though the human took the tip of her cock in her mouth and the newt relaxed. Her hand starting to pet Leticia once again as she started to push her hips forward. Slowly working her entirety down Leticia's throat, before pulling back to let her breath again. "That's fine my pet. This will be the last one and then I'll let you rest inside me. We'll have many more days for this after all.""

Mora's hand trailed along the side of Leticia's face. Keeping just the tip in her mouth for now. Before she'd thrust her hips slowly again, setting a surprisingly gentle pace as her hand movements seemed to be intent to relax Leticia even further. The woman's mind assaulted by Mora's own once more, trying to push the princess even deeper into her lustful haze. Trying to block off thoughts of anything other then the newts throbbing shaft, and of resting inside her. Safe and content, knowing her mistress would let her out when she was needed, and protect her from anything that tried to separate them.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

Leticia gasped and gagged around the massive shaft once more, her eyes growing wide as she panted, catching her breath and at the same time suckling at the shaft before her as soon as she could again. "Gamnnn..." She remarked, insightfully, drooling just a little bit as she was held in place by the newt.

She panted slightly and felt her mouth slowly fill with cum as she felt the unlimitedly virile tip in her mouth again, though, under the Newts suprisingly gentle caressing and mental pressuring the princess found herself relaxing, finding a way to drink down more cum, even her throat calming down, inviting the thick newtshaft, with less of a gagging this time, seeming receptive to the dragons influence as she began licking upon the shaft slowly but steadily pressing into her.

"Hamnn.." The princess sighed lustfully, yes, she'd be save and well fed in her mistresss tummy.. the dragon-newt could feel the princess refined, yet vunerable mind yield to her pressure, slowly bobbing up and down on the shaft before her own her own accord, with an almost eager smile as she quickly fell into following along with the gentle pace, caressing Moras belly ever so slightly with a curious hand..

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Mora's grin grew brighter and brighter as the moments passed, and she felt Leticia's mind retreating against her own. Keeping her slow pace, letting Leticia work in counter to her thrusts. Leaving Mora moaning happily as the flow started to pick up speed. Letting the human's hands wander over her stomach as her tongue curled down again. Teasing around Leticia's nipples. Flicking them and circling around the tips as she slowly started to pick up her pace. Pushing down into the back of Leticia's throat for longer with each thrust, her hips moving with a bit more force as she built up.

The tongue continued it's work, not even trying to bring Leticia to anything pretending to be climax, but instead just teasing her. Riling her up. Mora trying to leave her hot and bothered and easier to manipulate. Not that she really needed to make her easier to manipulate, given Leticia having already mostly given in to her mind. Still though the newt thought in the long game, not the short one. Shifting her legs, widening them to give Leticia even better access. Mora would move her other hand up to Leticia's face as well. Holding her there as she felt herself approaching her climax. "Better make sure you don't let a single drop of this go to waste my pet. It'll be your last feeding for the day."

Then Mora pulled her down to the base, and rapidly fucked into Leticia's mouth with just the last few inches. Working herself up the last few moments till climax and in a few seconds, Leticia would get another large blast of cum pouring down her throat. Mora holding her there as the newt twitched with pleasure, letting Leticia's hands continue to roam as she jumped forward a bit with each new jet of seed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair

The princess moaned with her head bopping up and down upon the Newt-shaft, her nipples hard whilest she felt herself swell, filling with thick, juicy newt-cum pump into her with growing vigor. She groan-moaned with any deep thrust of the newt-cock, her eyes lost in a lustful haze under the guiding pressure of the dragons mind, while the newt-tongue kept her nice and pliant.

The princess groaned, pretty much helplessly held in place while large, lustful gushes of newt-cum filled her up properly, her consciousness growing dazed from a lack of oxygen again as she was filled with the large cock, leading to her sucking on the dragons cock desperately and clinging to her, her mind full of newt-cock and the newt-tummy she'd be resting in soon, horny and pliant, suprisingly so, considering how haughty she had acted prior, a submissive streak.. or perhaps an interest in dragons.. like Mora, of course.
The messy princess moaned, unable to move much if she wanted in her current predicament, just suckling on the nice, hot shaft wantonly right now.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Mora continued to pet Leticia, softly cooing "Good pet." as the newt's orgasm faded from her. The flow of seed down Leticia's gullet would finally stop. Almost as if a switch had been flipped. If she looked up at Mora, the human would realize that was exactly what it was. The newt stopping her sexual urges almost on a dime now that she was done satisfying herself. Her shaft starting to retreat out of Leticia's reach, hiding away inside the newt's genital slit.

Then the newt's tail wrapped around her, and Mora moved her hands under the human's arms. Lifting her into the air above the blue beastwoman. "Now though, back inside you go my pet. Nice and protected and safe away from those that would take you away from me. I can't wait to see what you look like when you come out."

Then Leticia found herself flipped head first, and slowly dropped into the newt's open mouth. Her ability to see what the creature was doing cut off as soon as her head slipped past her lips. Feeling the throat work around her as she was lowered further and further, her body making an impressive bulge against Mora as she slipped in. Until Leticia dropped in to the stomach. The tail wrapped around her still saving her from a fall, gently putting her down inside the somehow lit, and surprisingly soft insides. The flesh below her feeling like it could serve as the worlds most comfortable bed to the girl in her current state. Then the tail would unravel from around her and retract. Mora sitting back on her throne as her inflated stomach started to recede, until there was no evidence Leticia was even there from the outside.

"Mmmm. I wonder if I can get her a friend?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras lair -> Moras tummy

The naughty, hazy minded princess smiled under the pettings, seeming ever so slightly disappointed at the cocks disappeared before her, not like she could have taken any more. "Nice 'n protected?" She mumbled.. that sounded nice.. what she'd look like? That was a bit confusing, either way, she gasped when Mora.. gulped her down, but didn't struggle much, bloated, but well lubricated with newt-cum as she gasped, pulled down.. and finding herself resting on a fleshy, with her exhaustion suprisingly comfortable seeming bed . . .

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iruru
Hope's Hold
Tag: Very intelligent wandering right up toward the gates, Cassie, unwitting challenge.

Iruru was...not very good at reading maps. To say the least. Really what could one expect from a girl that had admitted that she couldn't read anymore. At the very least though the place before her looked big, and full of humans and things. Someone here for sure knew where her soul jars were!

"Huh, you humans made some pretty impressive stuff while I was gone. How many people live in this place I wonder? Maybe I'll take the idea when I go make a new castle somewhere." Iruru said as she stood on a nearby rock on the sides of the cliffs around Hope's hold. Her hands on her hips as she looked at Cassie. "So guess you should go in first. See if you can find out any information about the power that got stolen from me."

Meanwhile, Iruru forgot that she was well...broadcasting evil like a beacon. This close to hopes hold, in the land with little corruption. She was practically glowing dark energy compared to everything around her, something anyone in the town with the slightest sense for it would likely notice.

breckcole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kissa Starlick
Hope's Hold
Tag: Introduction, Looking to leave the city ASAP (challenge)

Finally here, Kissa thinks to herself. She spent much longer than she would've liked in demon infested lands. A brief period of safety would be welcome. But then again: The longer she delays, the longer it will be till she can continue her journey. Damn demons and their damn invasion..

Kissa wraps her cloak a little tighter as she approaches the stronghold. It was fucking cold. That or she's spent one night too many without a fire. Once again, thank you demons. Kissa has developed an (un)healthy dislike for the invaders. She didn't care who had control of the land, as long as she was free to explore. But its near impossible to explore if your being propositioned and/or attacked every 3 seconds.

A purge is what the damn things needed. And a purge is what Kissa would give them. With her blood boiling, Kissa resolved herself to return to the fight at the first opportunity. Relaxation can wait.

"Kissa Starlick, Certified Awesome Mother Fucker. Make way for your betters!" She calls out as she nears the gates.

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apperance:
Cassie
High mountains
Tags:Hope's hold outer gate, Iruru, Kissa

"So what exactly are we looking for Iruru? I know its an artifact but is it just a brain in a jar or is it like a gemstone? I'm kinda going in blind. Cassie asks wondering what these artifacts that contain parts of Iruru's identity could even look like. Though her thoughts are interrupted as she hears from the bottom of the hill.

"Kissa Starlick, Certified Awesome Mother Fucker. Make way for your betters!"

"Oh yay another hero maybe she'll know something about your artifacts?" Cassie quickly pushes Iruru down behind some bushes hopefully the new hero won't realize that there is a particularly corrupt and evil bush just outside of the last human stronghold. Cassie stands up and waves at the incoming traveler. "Hello there! Kissa right? I'm Cassie Starshot! Have you seen any dragon artifacts perhaps one with a brain in it!?" she hollers down at the newbie.

sorry for the lack of posting on my part, real life's been kicking my butt, haha Ranger my bad.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iruru
Hope's Hold
Tag: Bush of Ultimate Evil, unwitting challenge.

"Well, there's one that's a gauntlet that has all my strength in it. It looks like, well like my claws. Another that an unbreakable black ribbon for my tail that they put my stamina and stuff into. A kimono that they sealed my sexuality into that you'd probably be able to tell because anyone that wears it will become super hot to everyone. A pair of dragon horn glasses that have my mind sealed in it. And a choker and a helmet that have a bit of extra stuff in them but they aren't as importa-." Iruru started listing the lost soul jars of hers, before letting out an undignified squawk as she was pushed into the bush. Said bush was indeed now looking like the most evil bush in the local area. Truly, it must have injured many a traveler that tripped into it to become this evil. How Cassie could stand beside it without being attacked by the monstrous thing would remain a mystery for the moment as Iruru managed to not purposefully blow the cover.

Last edited:

breckcole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kissa Starlick
Hope's Hold
Tag: Being Awesome, Cassie, Bush of evil

"Hello there! Kissa right? I'm Cassie Starshot! Have you seen any dragon artifacts perhaps one with a brain in it!?"

Kissa stops in her tracks at the sound of another voice from outside the stronghold. Brains? Is there a zombie here? Are zombies even a type of demon? Kissa readies her hammer, turning to face this new threat to humanity.

"Oh, it's just a person."

"Why in the hell are you looking for a brain?" No.. A brain artifact. She stomps up to Cassie, ignoring the waves of evil coming from the bushes. There must be a fox in there or something. "Nevermind, Zombie girl, let's bag ourselves a demon." Kissa grabs her by the arm and begins to drag her towards the city. "If your useful enough, I might even help you find some brains, or whatever it is your trying to find."

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iruru
Hope's Hold
Tag: Bush of Ultimate Evil, unwitting challenge.

Well, that worked. Cassie managed to slip in completely unmolested, or well that's at least how it seemed. As long as she could avoid messing it up they'd be fine! She just hoped that Cassie would remember that she was supposed to help her after this girl got done with her. For the moment though she would just sit in the bush. Looking at the castle for other ways to get in, and in general looking like an evil bush. Maybe there would be a caravan or something coming that she could hide in!

atex2500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apperance:
Cassie
High mountains
Tags:Hope's hold shopping, Kissa

"Hey I need to resupply and grab a bite to eat before we head out mind if we stop at a shopkeepers or a tailor, then the tavern or if you don't wanna wait for me I heard there is a new land discovered just past the Human Kingdom called the Troll Tundra there's probably more evil there. I need to get stronger too, so I was headed there right after I get stocked up I was in the High Mountains for some time." Cassie says as she looks around for a anyone who might sell arrows, rations, or a clawed gauntlet.

"Sooo Starlick what does a family get that name for my father was a ranger and he never missed his mark they used to say he could shoot the stars so that's how my family got the name Starshot..."Cassie trails off hitting her own soft spot talking about her family.
"...anyways this looks like a tailors" Cassie walks in and ask the shopkeep.
"Hey do you sell enchanted clothing? I'm looking for a one of a kind kimono, the legend says the wearer will be beautiful to anyone who beholds her. Have you heard of it?

breckcole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kissa
High mountains
Tags:Hope's hold, Cassie, Unwilling Shopping Partner

Kissa, grudgingly, allows Cassie to lead her around. It's only fair; Not everyone is ready to fight demons at a moment's notice. That didn't make the delay any more appreciated, however, judging by the scowl on Kissa's face.

"Hey I need to resupply and grab a bite to eat before we head out mind if we stop at a shopkeepers or a tailor, then the tavern or if you don't wanna wait for me I heard there is a new land discovered just past the Human Kingdom called the Troll Tundra there's probably more evil there. I need to get stronger too, so I was headed there right after I get stocked up I was in the High Mountains for some time."

"A new land, huh?" At this, Kissa couldn't contain her grin, shivering with excitement. "We have GOT to go there. It sounds amazing!"

"Sooo Starlick what does a family get that name for my father was a ranger and he never missed his mark they used to say he could shoot the stars so that's how my family got the name Starshot..."

Kissa didn't like how Cassie trailed off at the end. She's guessing that family was a nogo for conversation topics. Getting an idea, she responds in a monotone voice, "It's in the name. Star. Lick. My mother met someone famous and 'Licked the stars'."

Cassie was silent as they entered the tailor. Reddening in embarrasment, Kissa defended herself, "That was a joke, thats not what happened! I'm not named after my mother's sex life!"

"...anyways this looks like a tailors"

Damn it!

"Hey do you sell enchanted clothing? I'm looking for a one of a kind kimono, the legend says the wearer will be beautiful to anyone who beholds her. Have you heard of it?

This girl is looking for really weird things. Realization hits her, "You're a treasure hunter!" This was perfect, a treasure hunter, she's bound to have seen lots of interesting places. Kissa was going to ride her for information and stories, Kissa was bound to have somewhere new to travel to after the magical troll tundra.

"Um. And I need something really, really warm. It doesn't have to be enchanted," she says to the shopkeeper. After finishing with business, Kissa drags Cassie to the nearest Tavern.

"Okay, so we found a tailor and we're about to eat,"
her rumbling tummy admitted that she was happy with the second part of the plan, at the very least. "Is there anywhere else you need to go? Lands aren't going to explore themselves, you know."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iruru
Hope's Hold
Tag: Bush of Ultimate Evil no more!, wanders off to cause disaster.

While Cassie and Kissa were heading into Hope's hold, hunting for Iruru's stuff. The dragon girl would end up wandering off almost by accident, slipping away with leaving a note in the bush. She figured that well, it was unlikely Cassie was getting back soon, and she felt the urge to go try to look somewhere else at the same time to improve the rate of finding her stuff! The note being left on a rock, her cutting it out with her clawed hands. While the words were in well, ancient language, practically impossible to understand due to how antiquated it was. What was understandable was a picture of the high mountains, seemingly that was where Iruru wanted to meet up again at later if Cassie found something. Along with a chibi image of Iruru giving a thumbs up, seemingly to cheer Cassie up.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Leticia would lose track of the time. Days, weeks, months? Probably not that long but time was passing her by without her knowing. Trapped inside Mora's stomach, spit back out occasionally to be bread further by the newt woman. Fed the monster girl's cum whenever she was out as the princess would feel her body shifting as the days went on. The itching at her rear slowly shifting into a very stubby newt like tail. Only a half a foot long and easily hidden under a skirt but growing more with every day. Small patches of scales forming along her arms and neck, hide able under clothes, but the ones on her hands at least seemed to potentially be a good defense. She could use them to block strikes as they were quite tough.

The largest change though was the girl's belly and breasts. Both growing more each time she checked them. Her stomach inflating with growing eggs that she could feel were going to come anytime soon, and her breasts inflating with milk that Mora had said wasn't even for the kids, and as such had taken it for herself. Drinking from her captured pet whenever she had wanted.

At the moment Leticia was outside the newts belly, practically unable to move with how large her stomach had gotten. While Mora was lightly biting one of her breasts. Drinking her milk as her tongue snaked down and teased at the princess' slit. Trying to egg on the girl, not to orgasm, but to let the eggs inside her out. The time having finally come as far as Mora was concerned for their hatch to be brought into the world.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras tummy/lair

Leticia didn't really have an opening to escape, plus, something icky yet primal in her had quickly grown to enjoy the humilitating treatment, subsisting on a diet of newt-cum, a part of her refused to accept the humiliation of becoming newt-like even if another part relished it, she tried to tear her tail off at one point, but the thing just grew longer.

Currently, she quivered under the newt-dragons teasing tongue, her legs half spread, squirming with someone suckling on her sensitive, full breast, one arm clinging to Moras side as she felt the pressure of the eggs within her tummy.. with the encouragement of the teasing tongue it didn't take all too long for her to quiver, tense and relax, releasing, no, laying the first egg, if Mora kept up her teasing, accompanied by a lustful but emberassed moan from the slightly changed princess, her body quivering upon the ground. At least, after this, her body would mostly return to normal and she'd be able to flee her wicked captor, she told herself.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hope's Bastion
Castle Aquifier

Mora would keep up her teasing. Drinking from Leticia's breast like it was her personal tap, which it practically had become over the last few weeks. The teasing continuing until Leticia felt the first egg start to move, sending shocks through her as her body worked out the large shape. Then Mora's teasing would redouble. Turning not just into pleasure, but distracting her and trying to make her body jolt with bits of pain as well. The newt girl biting down on her soft breasts just enough to send pricks of pleasure and pain through her, and the woman's tongue relentlessly teased her clit. It seemed Mora was quite eager to see her clutch born too, even if she wasn't saying it.

It would be like that, each time Leticia laid an egg, the newt girl's teasing would get even more relentless. Drinking her dry, nibbling along her body, fingers, and eventually the tip of the newt girl's tail, pushing into the princess' rear. Eventually as it came to the last eggs the newt moved up to deeply kiss the lightly changed princess. Distracting her with the kiss instead of with nibbling as the newt worked herself up. Grinding against Leticia's front enough that she climaxed from that alone, covering the human's breasts and deflating stomach with cum.

Finally though the eggs would end at just shy of a dozen, though Mora would keep up the teasing for a bit longer before pulling back and looking at the pile. "Mmmmm, such a big clutch. You really are of superior stock princess. Maybe I should just keep you. You'd like that wouldn't you?" The woman's voice was full of teasing, though it seemed to be filled with hope as well that the princess might actually take that offer. She doubted it'd happen, but having the girl as the start of her harem would be nice.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leticia Von Silberstein
Moras tummy/lair

Leticia could to little but quiver under Moras lewd assault, her body shivering and tensing under the lustful newts assault. She moaned out lewdly with the first as well as every consequent egg, her body twitching under the dragon-newts relentless assault as she teased her breasts, her new tail, causing the transmuted princess to helplessly squirm under her 'Attacker'. Leticia moaned wantonly with the newt lustfully distracting her, rubbing up to her and bathing her in more sticky newt-cum, panting, still lying on the ground exhaustedly, her little tail wiggling a little when teased as well.

"Hamnnnn..." Leticia moaned and tried to catch her breath, listening to herself being described as 'superior stock' "W.. what do you mean?" She asked, still woozy and exhausted from the egg-laying, looking up at the well hung newt-mistress.

Last edited: