What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

I feel like one of the major reasons the Human Kingdom squad got crushed was cause we were only physical damage dealers vs Mal with his abilities to ignore some physical :p
Yeah, the particular build of the characters was definitely not in their favour. Two very similar stat builds with very little to counter or defend against him. Had Mal been swapped with one in the forest group instead, both fights might have gone differently. In my defence, I'd planned for Mal to be hanging around in that cathedral from before I knew there'd be a suitable city to put it in. He just took whoever turned up.

Also, from the character sheets thread...
Win/lose: Defeated by Amorok - Gain 3 corruption points, move 3 points of Mental attribute to Physical attribute, gain Special Power: Regeneration rank1, gain Fetish(Bestiality) rank 3
This is a good way to record this stuff. I vote we all do the same for any corruption changes. Will provide a nice fun record, and help in case anything ever gets confused or forgotten in future.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

By the way, Fmokou has gone ahead and taken an attack out of turn, so their characters stamina damage on Herinna is contingent on surviving the two attacks against them this turn, which is not a guarantee, I'd not surrender prematurely.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way, Fmokou has gone ahead and taken an attack out of turn, so their characters stamina damage on Herinna is contingent on surviving the two attacks against them this turn, which is not a guarantee, I'd not surrender prematurely.
Yep, now I am confused.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yep, now I am confused.
Yuno has 3 attacks(that is, three seperate attacks, not counting in the bonus extra attack from an ability) when Yari only got off 2 by the end of her post. Either shes skipped it, or you all skipped Yaris second turn action. Incidentially I believe your Stamina is also higher because of this, when your character throws in the towel.
I'd REALLY advice people not post multiple attacks, or make which turn they are acting in more obvious to avoid such confusions in the future. Nothing against the attackers posting away again to keep the action going, but.. this. ^^

Edit: The woods witch attack is also happening in round 3 as she skipped triumphant posing in round 2. Both Zoeys and Yaris attacks on Yuno happen before hers or the double sexual attack.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That just seems like so much editing. And I'm a lazy person.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That just seems like so much editing. And I'm a lazy person.
You don't have to partake in this campaign if its too much effort. :p

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuno has 3 attacks(that is, three seperate attacks, not counting in the bonus extra attack from an ability) when Yari only got off 2 by the end of her post. Either shes skipped it, or you all skipped Yaris second turn action. Incidentially I believe your Stamina is also higher because of this, when your character throws in the towel.
I'd REALLY advice people not post multiple attacks, or make which turn they are acting in more obvious to avoid such confusions in the future. Nothing against the attackers posting away again to keep the action going, but.. this. ^^

Edit: The woods witch attack is also happening in round 3 as she skipped triumphant posing in round 2. Both Zoeys and Yaris attacks on Yuno happen before hers or the double sexual attack.

Wait, what. I did my triumphant pose turn for turn 2 (I only activated Corruption, instead of attacking) (which seems to have happened already). This attack was meant to be the lead off of turn 3....Now I'm confused too...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You posted for turn 3 before the results of turn 2 were clear, in this instance, assuming Yuno survives. If Yuno rolls a 1 or 2 in the defence, she's down for the count due to Yaris attack, with no chance to heal herself... and thats without calculating in Zoeys attack, which has a lowish chance to also add on some damage. If this is enough to knock her out, obviously she cannot heal herself and wait hold on...

She must have activated final form in turn 2, healed, then used her dual attack in turn 3. If not, she'd be on 3 Stamina as Yari uses her attack, thus a 70% chance of being defeated. So her final form ends at the end of turn 3. I'll allow for her to heal again in turn 3, but not do a dual attack back in turn 2 again, if Quaztec also doesn't edit their post, I think thats a fair thingiemajig to balance things.

Nothing wrong with posting your attack for the next round, the issue was mainly that Fmokou took two turns in one post, but in this instance it would have been wiser to wait and see the results.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gonna throw together a third character. Hoping to keep this one in Hope's Hold.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Mhmm. Doing anything in advance based on assumed success/survival can get confusing really fast. Some RP stuff relies on it a little, but even that should be written in a clear conditional tone, eg "Should she fail to resist then _____ would happen", rather than "this has happened". Only a few powers require defence/reaction rolls within the users same turn. Those are a little trickier perhaps.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mhmm. Doing anything in advance based on assumed success/survival can get confusing really fast. Some RP stuff relies on it a little, but even that should be written in a clear conditional tone, eg "Should she fail to resist then _____ would happen", rather than "this has happened". Only a few powers require defence/reaction rolls within the users same turn. Those are a little trickier perhaps.
Agreed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, edit, apparently Yuno did all of this in turn 2, but described it in a way that confused me into mistaking it as turn 3, so the damage stands. That said, Yaris and Zoeys attacks on her are still open at the end of turn 2, before the Woods witch attack in round 3.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just realized that Melana has the same appearance as Teresa from the anime Claymore.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeah. For a just moment after seeing that pic, I wondered if the "backup plan to help the heroes out" Pervy mentioned, was going to be turning the heroines into Claymores or something.

[Edit]

The Elf Forest
Tag: Battle

"Hmm, ignoring me? Well, let me show you the error of your ways for that." The Woods Witch growled. Deciding to go after Henrietta so Yuno could focus on the other two she'd slam her staff into the ground and one of the trees took a swing at the girl.
Hang on just a minute... you leave my Maid alone damnit! What'd she do to you? xD

Jeez. Besides, she's still recovering from a work related injury. She's not available for receiving tree whippings at the moment.

Unrelatedly, I happened to be testing out a program that automatically colours line art images. One of the images I tested on was the one you used for the Woods Witch. The colours didn't really work out that well, but I desaturated the image it gave me, and the automatic shading isn't that bad. Thought I might as well share it with you.

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This has to be my last character or I don't think I can keep up anymore. :p
Link

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just realized that Melana has the same appearance as Teresa from the anime Claymore.
Yep. Theres a fun story to go with that, basically, I decided to have a whitehaired anime gal hero for my game, someone was like 'oh my gawd you like Claymore too' and I was like 'Whats that' And then I watched it. And I kinda liked it. its the classical struggle of heroism filtered through a lense of everythings fucked up yo.

This has to be my last character or I don't think I can keep up anymore. :p
Link
Wont be.

Anyway, character seems fine to me, Approved. I now imagine that book just reading the songtext to frozen. *nodnod*

Either way, seems the heroes need a helping hand. :p

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko is ready for review.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In case you miss it IC, due to the heroes struggling to win in any area, they have gotten a delicious buffing, to help them fight back against the demonic forces:

All heroes feel energized by a mysterious force and gain +5 points for character creation!

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In case you miss it IC, due to the heroes struggling to win in any area, they have gotten a delicious buffing, to help them fight back against the demonic forces:

All heroes feel energized by a mysterious force and gain +5 points for character creation!
*le sigh* Give me a minute to assign the points then, which I'm assuming are for powers.

EDIT: Since healing is a commonality with demons, I've given Yumiko the ability to suppress it.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yumiko is ready for review.
Supress healing is a special attack property, not an ability in itself.. though at the cost of 3 points you could just buy special attacks that do nothing but supress healing if they succeed, not sure if you want that though.