What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Supress healing is a special attack property, not an ability in itself.. though at the cost of 3 points you could just buy special attacks that do nothing but supress healing if they succeed, not sure if you want that though.
I had one unspent point from the weaknesses plus the five you granted the heroes, so I decided to spend them on that.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

.. Not my point. Supress healing is a special attack ability, not a seperate power.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

.. Not my point. Supress healing is a special attack ability, not a seperate power.
:/ Edited the character sheet

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

:/ Edited the character sheet
Better. ok, lets see.. bit oddly dark backstory but can happen. You gotta tell me how her secret realm would work though.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Better. ok, lets see.. bit oddly dark backstory but can happen. You gotta tell me how her secret realm would work though.
It's hard coming up with backstories on the spot. I hope what I put for secret realm is sufficient.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's hard coming up with backstories on the spot. I hope what I put for secret realm is sufficient.
As a matter of fact, it is not, how is this a secret realm rather than just uhm.. a fluff rp training area? You'll have to give me a little more than that.

On another note, looking at all the new characters, including mine, holler if interested :p Setting seems to take a very lupine turn, not that I mind. Amusingly, corruptions can stack and aid one another (all beasties benefit from a hero having a bestiality fetish) though they can just as much work against one another. ^^

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a matter of fact, it is not, how is this a secret realm rather than just uhm.. a fluff rp training area? You'll have to give me a little more than that.

On another note, looking at all the new characters, including mine, holler if interested :p Setting seems to take a very lupine turn, not that I mind. Amusingly, corruptions can stack and aid one another (all beasties benefit from a hero having a bestiality fetish) though they can just as much work against one another. ^^
I have writer's block. Anyway, I made even more changes. I hope at least this is good enough.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oops, I did it it again.

For review Pervy because your game systems to many options. Aki

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Neutralize my rage, will you?))
Heh. Afraid so. ^^;

The goal of that rather pointless seeming physical attack btw, was purely because I wanted to trigger off Ilessia's masochism weakness for fun. Because it rounds up, I only needed 1 point of damage to make her lose a point of sexual stat. >:3

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oops, I did it it again.

For review Pervy because your game systems to many options. Aki
Actually I had to delete some rarely used/not so balanced options because of the letter limit of the website, I intend to make some more demon/hero only powers in the future.

Looks fine to me, Approved
Theres a fast at sex too joke somewhere, but thats beneath me

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For the Human Kingdom thread, I'm just not going to post for Lizzy till the end of the fight, that or till Mal does something special to her ;)

theguy09

Reputation score

NOOOO! I just finished Freki's (new demon) back story which was like 4 paragraphs then I hit the back button on my mouse reloading the page! Damn it! :mad:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That would be (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeah, that's fair. Makes sense. You actually posted your post whilst I was already writing mine, since I figured you weren't exactly bound to turns and rounds any more. I edited it a tiny bit to reference it more, but for the time being Mal is too preoccupied trying to finish the fight, to give Lizzy the proper attention she deserves. Trying to speed it along a bit now, but can't help writing the fun stuff all the same.

Also at back story loss... D:

I can't ease your pain but quick, google "Text Area Cache" right now, and never suffer that fate again. :x
Seriously, it's an amazing browser extension available for both Firefox and Chrome. Saves everything you write online into a safe cache. You could close the tab, close and reset the browser, get a bluescreen and power cut simultaneously, and still be able to recover your writing.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

Thats sounds like it would have been really useful Dx Ill have to give it a try, Thanks!

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Friendly reminder that I've edited Yumiko and she needs to be reviewed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Friendly reminder that I've edited Yumiko and she needs to be reviewed.
Your points don't add up, she has only 23 spent. I advice you take some time to actually look her over proper, because if you keep submitting her with inconsistent stuff I may just deny her. If you want to save 3 points on creation thats fine, but please do note that down.

In other news, lol dat shameless Killsteal attempt. :p
Dun worry, letting it stand, allows me to show off that Melana is arrogant but honorable.

theguy09

Reputation score

Ok Freki is basically done. Back story may have some mistakes as I had to rewrite it entirely.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok Freki is basically done. Back story may have some mistakes as I had to rewrite it entirely.
So wolfish. Very agressive Backstory!

Sounds kinky, that said, you'll have to explain marked and final form to me. While at it, don't be afraid to scrub the Backstory a bit cleaner writeup wise, the story in itself is no real issue.

theguy09

Reputation score

So wolfish. Very agressive Backstory!

Sounds kinky, that said, you'll have to explain marked and final form to me. While at it, don't be afraid to scrub the Backstory a bit cleaner writeup wise, the story in itself is no real issue.
Ok I added that the final form was another change of the ritual and the marked was gained overtime by her corrupting heroines and fighting for the demons. Will try and clean up sooner or later.