What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Well, that's the second demon defeated! Great job Isabelle and Ayda, I have to say, you both did a great job dismantling my demon.

@Deva

Not sure what happens to the demon now, is there a normal precedent for it? Capture? Purification?

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, new rule for heroes, nobody is allowed to go alone :p

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don’t know, according to Pervy, the system was designed for 1v1 and 2v2, I just think the demons are supposed to have a higher win rate, because it leads to lewd, while the heroes are only supposed to win occasionally.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that's the second demon defeated! Great job Isabelle and Ayda, I have to say, you both did a great job dismantling my demon.

@Deva

Not sure what happens to the demon now, is there a normal precedent for it? Capture? Purification?
Unless the heroes want to do.. things to you you is free to flee and they both get 1 point.

I don’t know, according to Pervy, the system was designed for 1v1 and 2v2, I just think the demons are supposed to have a higher win rate, because it leads to lewd, while the heroes are only supposed to win occasionally.
The campaign is intentionally designed with an internal dilemma. To get lewdities, the demons win, but to actually advance the story slowly, the heroes got to win.

As for the heroes becoming sex slaves.. who says thats not how a lot of the good demons started out? :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yumiko is Approved. Be a good boy. *nodnod*

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Soo... bit of a slow day here today.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Soo... bit of a slow day here today.
Hmnn.. yeah, kinda, go post moar lewdities!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Apologies to Quaz and TheGuy, for recent delay. Also heads up that will be out of house til late Sunday. Managed to get this post out. Gotta dash now before I make myself any more late meeting friends. Laters.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apologies to Quaz and TheGuy, for recent delay. Also heads up that will be out of house til late Sunday. Managed to get this post out. Gotta dash now before I make myself any more late meeting friends. Laters.
No worries there, Squid. We all have lives outside of here.
Honestly, though, I was already shipping Lizzy and Ilessia. Did you really need to pour gasoline on the fire?

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any room for a new player to join?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Any room for a new player to join?
Sure, always, just hammer out a character.. reminds me, I ought to finish mine.. and shill my game release.. and actually work on the game.. *wanders off*

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Update:

I added 1 moar Hero and 1 moar Demon only abilities, Because.. reasons!

Demons gain duplicate, to swarm poor halpless heroes.

Heroes gain heroic sacrifice because.. rp reasons.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Real quick questions... How do we do rolls? Is there a dice room on some hosting site? Or is there a rolling engine built into the forum that I just haven't figured out yet?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Real quick questions... How do we do rolls? Is there a dice room on some hosting site? Or is there a rolling engine built into the forum that I just haven't figured out yet?
Sadly haven't seen one, could be useful, bunch of people use a website, I simply use the wizards dice roller or roll actual, physical dice.. because theres literally no point to cheating, imo, you win.. you get points. you lose.. you get lewdities, not always, but often enought, either way, TL/DR: ask others for the site they use or do trust based rolls.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This but you can't post url until you have 15 post.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Any heroes wanna group up and needing either a guardian or damagey focused type to party with? ^^ Undecided which road to go with my new heroine and she turned out too average to be a great solo fighter. Happy to join in backrounds too.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any heroes wanna group up and needing either a guardian or damagey focused type to party with? ^^ Undecided which road to go with my new heroine and she turned out too average to be a great solo fighter. Happy to join in backrounds too.
*raises hand* Yumiko might like to. Provided, of course, that the target demon doesn't have a Legendary Sword of Submission.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*raises hand* Yumiko might like to. Provided, of course, that the target demon doesn't have a Legendary Sword of Submission.
Kinda cautious here, seeing how Herinna kinda.. submitted middle of last fight.. :p

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kinda cautious here, seeing how Herinna kinda.. submitted middle of last fight.. :p
Yumiko is more strong-willed than that, I assure you, barring tall cliffs, of course.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could throw the heroine I just made in? Denara?