What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

If no one calls dibs I'ma release my demon to the hills, but first.. *stares at Ylsa suspiciously*

I didn't mess up the math did I? She has eighteen points of abilities but three points of flaws to make up for it...

I didn't mess up the math did I? She has eighteen points of abilities but three points of flaws to make up for it...

I got a work to do too.. lets see:

Kinky picture, would enslave. I mean. befriend! Sounds kinda interesting, bit short bio but works. Perhaps could be interesting to have my princess character fight, though she'd struggle pointwise she can keep up 'game control' wise.
Approved

Sanethia:
Heroes can't really reliably use either the bestiality or the tentacles fetish, so they are not applicable to demons, you'll have to come up with something else for those 3 points. Also, explain her marked.

Made the necessary changes.

Kinky picture, would enslave. I mean. befriend! Sounds kinda interesting, bit short bio but works. Perhaps could be interesting to have my princess character fight, though she'd struggle pointwise she can keep up 'game control' wise.
Approved

Well unless you'd like to have her meet up against your princess then I'll probably put her into halfling hills shortly.

Well unless you'd like to have her meet up against your princess then I'll probably put her into halfling hills shortly.

Xura propably needs help in the halfling hills, so lets do that first, futa succubus games against the princess potentially after? ^^

Though I'm still kinda hoping to split things up so we don't deal with too large groups of players *nods*

Sounds like a plan, oh and by-the-by I've updated all my character profiles to actually include the character images rather than deliberately borked links and I'll make sure to include links in future posts for them.

Incidentally, anyone know the code for setting an image's width when posting it?

Which areas have been liberated? Just the Dwarven Mountain?

Which areas have been liberated? Just the Dwarven Mountain?

So far, yes.

Oh and theres no code for imagewidth, you have to manually resize them.

Its funny to me how the heroes are the ones ending up fighting unfair, first ganking up on Amorok, then on Xura.

After I wrote a fancy wolfish heroine idea I had after the Amorok/Melana scene I guess I'll have to make a demon that can actually do some srs group fighting. ^^

Working on making another anti-group fighter as we speak Pervy (similar to Amorok, who if it wasn't for Melana probably could have taken a 3 on 1.) Also FEAR THE FLYING SEX KITTEN.

I believe my demon character will even the scales by "convincing" a heroine to fight her former allies.

Omg, I feel like the Halfling Hills thread has devolved into some sort of chaos with how me and Ranger replied at like the same time

Working on making another anti-group fighter as we speak Pervy (similar to Amorok, who if it wasn't for Melana probably could have taken a 3 on 1.) Also FEAR THE FLYING SEX KITTEN.

Amorok had a good disable ability, but beyond that was mostly a one trick pony, hit hard physically and tank hits with regen. .. buut then again, we're just beginning to scratch the surface of my system.. I might think up a good demon idea and then dig a lil deeper.. but so much better doing subby subbing.. hrmnn.. :p

Okay I officially no longer understand how the hell the rolling works in this system. How the heck did Nym roll that many dice? Or Ayda for that matter? I thought the rolls were 1d10+Stat, not 1d10+1d4 or what-have-you... like.., what abilities allow that? Or for that matter what allowed Nym to go 2d16+2d6+stat!?

like... I think I know which powers would allow the extra d4, but the other one is sorta wtf?

Okay I officially no longer understand how the hell the rolling works in this system. How the heck did Nym roll that many dice? Or Ayda for that matter? I thought the rolls were 1d10+Stat, not 1d10+1d4 or what-have-you... like.., what abilities allow that? Or for that matter what allowed Nym to go 2d16+2d6+stat!?

like... I think I know which powers would allow the extra d4, but the other one is sorta wtf?

Didn't do a good job of explaining her roll, should have noted it was a special attack. 2d16 is a mastered attack, wich replaces the 1d10 with a higher dice roll, for attacks only.

The rest was a special attack, wich at the cost of 3 points gives you a one time (slowly recharging) 1d6 attack boost/rank. She hit hard, hit Xuras weakest stat and Xura wasn't written as super strong demoness..

Unrelatedly, rolled up another demon to complete the lineup and this one is gonna be a monster. :p
Roll(5d6)+0:
3,4,2,6,5,+0
Total:20

Roll(5d6)+0:
2,4,3,6,5,+0
Total:20

Roll(5d6)+0:
5,3,1,5,4,+0
Total:18

Roll(5d6)+0:
4,6,5,3,4,+0
Total:22

Mastered attack 3pt version causes Nym to roll 2d16 instead of the 1d10, and then she gains an extra 2d6 for using her special attack (which would be 1d6 cause of the ability she tacked on, but she took a weakness to keep it at 2d6) that was at the expense of not doing direct damage though.

One other question then, can I use two abilities in the same post? Geas and Challenge for instance?

One other question then, can I use two abilities in the same post? Geas and Challenge for instance?

yes

Back