What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Isabelle and Ayda are up in Halfling Hills inside Ylasa's den of debauchery.

Speaking of which, should I consider requesting a thread for her realm? Or would that be perhaps premature?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, if Mora ever gets back to being a 'dragon' (or is it the first time?) I found what she's probably going to look like.
Kinky. Not quite as cute but more worshippable exspecially by well trained newt-brides.. err.. anyway, you could get there by getting a few more points either for new features or simply a final form, Final form path propably makes moar sense and obviously you can maintain it for rp lenghts out of fights.

Speaking of which, should I consider requesting a thread for her realm? Or would that be perhaps premature?
Ya won the fight?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Amorok/Melana duo should perhaps best be engaged by one demon with assistance.. perhaps from a fuckable if currently distracted heroine sidekick or somesuch. *nodnods* Not sure anyone alone can take 'em. :p

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

The Amorok/Melana duo should perhaps best be engaged by one demon with assistance.. perhaps from a fuckable if currently distracted heroine sidekick or somesuch. *nodnods* Not sure anyone alone can take 'em. :p
Fuckable? How about if Mal-Umbra tried his best to look pretty for the fight? :v

Jokes aside, I do actually wonder how he'd do against that duo. He's a fairly good counter to straight up physical power houses, especially now having maxed out insubstantiality with his victory points. Would very likely struggle to actually take them down quickly enough though, and would run out of defensive tricks whilst trying to compete with that regen.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of them would be a tough challenge, but both.. insubstantiality only lasts for so long and whilest Amorok provides a decent target for mental attacks and a quick knockout, Melana is more versatile, able to take and adapt to Mal'umbras strongest attack attribute, at the same time, he has to take her out first because she takes at least 3 rounds to fully defeat, and her defences likely allow her to live for 4, adding to that his weaknesses give him a kit thats bad at quickly finishing off opponents and he may well simply run out of insubstantiality, at which point the numbers of a single physical attack from either of the two are heavily against him.

Oh, alternatively, if you talk strategies, Mal-umbra kind of has to start off with a powerful elemental attack in hopes of instagibbing Melana, if he doesn't and she survives the first strike she could literally have Amorok eat her, giving her the likely 2 turns it takes to get Amorok down to wait out insubstaniality and recover..

And this all assumes obviously Mal'umbra gets the first strike, if he doesn't he's simply screwed.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Illusion and Insubstantial wouldn't last long enough, and since regen apparently still works after defeat, he'd never manage to keep them both down at once. He can't insta-gib just about anyone either regardless, due to having upper limits (It's a slightly larger penalty than I first realised initially). Swallowing Melana to get a safe time out would be an amusing strategy I certainly wouldn't have expected. : P

Wouldn't really make any sense for Mal to just show up in a female form for no reason. Would probably be strange to write. I just wanted an excuse to post the picture. He'd be more likely to throw Henrietta out as sacrificial bait upon defeat, and slip away to grumble. Chew toy for Amorok.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally finished my dwarf lady. Hopefully she's to peoples likings and I look forward to using her soon!

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, this had to be by far the most unusual set of rolls I've ever encountered. Still, wasn't low enough for rerolls :p Let me present boob monster, I mean Iruru. Incase your wondering, I'm basing Illusionary double off natural heritage+her sexual skill instead of it being a spell/mental ability.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Illusion and Insubstantial wouldn't last long enough, and since regen apparently still works after defeat, he'd never manage to keep them both down at once. He can't insta-gib just about anyone either regardless, due to having upper limits (It's a slightly larger penalty than I first realised initially). Swallowing Melana to get a safe time out would be an amusing strategy I certainly wouldn't have expected. : P

Wouldn't really make any sense for Mal to just show up in a female form for no reason. Would probably be strange to write. I just wanted an excuse to post the picture. He'd be more likely to throw Henrietta out as sacrificial bait upon defeat, and slip away to grumble. Chew toy for Amorok.
Ah, the whole 'you regen while you're down' is more of an rp thing I used in the halfling area cause I got bored and had sever rounds and yeah, totally missed that one, so need two rounds to get Melana down, three for Amorok and that assumes each of your attacks hits and deals max Damage, which is unlikely on Melanas defenses.

Oh and p.s. if Mal didn't have all these weaknesses I'd have not approved of the nasty build. I approved of him simply becaue he is forced to take at least a short while to deal with folks, where Melana would be experienced enough to know how to deal with an insubstantiality fighter in an extended fight.

Characters:
Aust:
Yey some dwarf-love. Also, neat, with those rolls you may be able to mano-e-mano most demons too.
Backround: Firearms are not impossible but rare and unreliable.

Which is her mastered attack?

Greek fire didn't need any magic though, you gotta kinda decide, do I want technology or do I want magical.

Either way, I like the concept, just needs some fine-tuning.

Iruru:
Thats a strange set. I'd have done either epic or joke character with it as well, personally a fan of the 'super weakened ancient evil' trope, but anyway, not quite my fetish in a character, that said, all seems to check out, enjoy, Approved

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iruru:
Thats a strange set. I'd have done either epic or joke character with it as well, personally a fan of the 'super weakened ancient evil' trope, but anyway, not quite my fetish in a character, that said, all seems to check out, enjoy, Approved
Actually I might switch over to this kind of background if nobody minds. I kinda made it a bit quick but this is way better option :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually I might switch over to this kind of background if nobody minds. I kinda made it a bit quick but this is way better option :p
Well, I don't think that character you have there would have evolved much beyond a joke character. Extreme stats can make for a variety of interesting character concepts, like THE DARK KNIGHT OF DESPAIR! (Whos actually a cute virgin demon sub if you manage to somehow break through the creatures powerful defenses)

Or Mal-Umbras mother in law.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I figure'd she'd be a joke character. When I rolled up those stats I realized that was literally the most hilarious thing I could do with them. So fine with being a joke character.

Though could be both Ancient Evil (not quite virgin but cute and demon and sub) aaaand Mal-Umbra's mother in law. Squid what do you think?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm just saying, theres a lot of approaches to make this interesting and kinky, not just a singular kinky joke.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tweaked sheet. Let me know if that's better. And yeah, I got lucky cause I did a reroll and it turned out way better. Normally dice rolls hate me but not this time.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tweaked sheet. Let me know if that's better. And yeah, I got lucky cause I did a reroll and it turned out way better. Normally dice rolls hate me but not this time.
And you haven't told me what you changed, or linked to the sheet to put me in the mood to look through it with bonus scrutiny. bold move!

How come a dwarf is ever curious anyway?

Natural resistance is usually non stacking, you can, for rp purposes, surely do it, would work well against someone like for example Anyin, just saying.

You don't define your special attack. What does it do?

Gadget fan I can't allow to work on dwarf stuff only. Either you increase the penalty or drop the reward.. aka just a simple flavour weakness with no benefit.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Tweaks were to the addressed stats. But sorry that was my error. And I figure the curiosity comes from dwarves wanting to learn how to make/build better stuff. Curiosity can be a benefit and ROwynn wanted to learn all she could about trade but also the lands beyond her home. She simply wasn't content. Am I making sense?

Oh, sheet for scrutiny:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=946945&postcount=45

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pervy I changed up Iruru's background. Feel free to take a look and see if you still like it. I find it a bit more hilarious.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Tweaks were to the addressed stats. But sorry that was my error. And I figure the curiosity comes from dwarves wanting to learn how to make/build better stuff. Curiosity can be a benefit and ROwynn wanted to learn all she could about trade but also the lands beyond her home. She simply wasn't content. Am I making sense?

Oh, sheet for scrutiny:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=946945&postcount=45
Alright, looking good, Approved

I'll leave it up to your rp partners to determine if any of their equippment is dwarven made, as a rule of thumb a demon thats hanging around the dwarven kingdom has a higher chance of having such.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pervy I changed up Iruru's background. Feel free to take a look and see if you still like it. I find it a bit more hilarious.
*shrugs* hummk. Its amusingly a bit like Leticias story, in that both are virgins but sexually active dominantish. But yeah, go ahead, she's fine.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And one other question. Does Nym get two effective victories vs Xura for XP puproses, or are we going to only count it as one?