What's new

Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

Made a short, sweet post. A little too short, if you ask me.
By the way, is it bad I'm kind of obsessing over how cool Yumiko looks?

Made a short, sweet post. A little too short, if you ask me.
By the way, is it bad I'm kind of obsessing over how cool Yumiko looks?

The picture or rp wise?

Anyway, doing a response for Anyin's counter attack, then we shall keep to the proper order to avoid confusion, me -> rabbit -> quaz

There we go, posted, sorry.

...both. In my imagination.

Then its bad. A character does not look cool by you imagining her so, but by how she interacts with others.. *chuckles, writes a post for Anyin.*

Your character, to me, to be honest and no offense and all, doesn't come over as cool by going 'rawr shut up' Being a hero doesn't mean not being afraid. It means overcoming your fears. Not having fears.. why it makes your character just come over as stupid by ignoring just how dangerous her foe is. Perhaps this coming response will help shake her up. :p

Anyway, bedtime for me. I've got a software class tomorrow. I'll post in the morning if Anyin has replied.

What about Denara's attack?

Not that I want to miss that scene you typed up mind you, but just curious. I can forgo the attack if it would mean losing the scene.

What about Denara's attack?

Not that I want to miss that scene you typed up mind you, but just curious. I can forgo the attack if it would mean losing the scene.

.. you already attacked, Anyin defended sucessfully (she rolled a 10 on physical defence) Its your turn to attack again now.

Edit: whoops my bad, you posted after quaztec attacking again. uhmnnn... anyins mental roll. geez all those high rolls, she's at 27 mental. I'll edit it in quickly, giving Denara another attack! ^^

Last edited:

Btw, whose turn is it for the Halfling Hills?

Isabelle's

My bad, I'll be back to posting soon enough, I just had a few busy days, so I was both too tired and couldn't post.

Unrelatedly, a shame that roll after Denaras determined speech, but only one point of Stamina damage to Denara(and 1 to mental too still). Anyin isn't trying to overwhelm. She wants you to surrender. .. unless you can force her to get more serious.

Yeah, Denara is regenerating though, so those '1 Point' hits aren't really doing much to her.

But yeah, she's not surrendering just yet. She has determination and Heroic determination, she'll take a little more than just that I think, though Anyin could eventually wear her down.

Yeah, Denara is regenerating though, so those '1 Point' hits aren't really doing much to her.

But yeah, she's not surrendering just yet. She has determination and Heroic determination, she'll take a little more than just that I think, though Anyin could eventually wear her down.

Oh its fine to be determined and struggle. Other demons may try to overwhelm you or sexy seduce you, Anyins goal is to own Denaras mind. As for eventually wearing her down, .. and as we are talking about coolness.. how serious do you think Anyin is right now, on a scale from one to ten?

I would say she's putting at least some affectation on but she's probably not that serious, not at the moment.

I would say she's putting at least some affectation on but she's probably not that serious, not at the moment.

Interesting. We shall see how the battle proceeds.

@Ranger: Marked isn't really detailed, with that backround, which is a bit limited by the way, I'd have expected elemental control: Ice, also which attribute does she have mastered attack for?

@Pervy pulled the sheet for now. As for elemental control the description left me thinking either temperature control or weather. If ice control is possible than it I would indeed take it wasn't sure if it was a complete lest or just examples. The attack master is for mental attacks. That seems to be for magic type assaults.

Other things are always possible, its just a list of examples.

Posted in Halfling hills and underdark, and now Ryukouji's freed up, I have a dragon villain ready to go if anyone needs a little opposition in some region or other.

Back