What's new

Corruption Tournament: The Underdark

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deep under even the Dwarvish mines lies the underdark. Already a place of lustful darkelves and wicked horrors, this area embraced the demonic invasion rather smoothly, still, the daring hero that manages to liberate this area could find magical secrets and forbidden concoctions.
Every Demon in the area gains undectable (sight) rank 1 as long as this area is corrupted.
Every hero in the area gains Alchemy (3 point version), rank 1, as long as this area is purified.
-One additional area unlocked if this area is liberated.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: The Underdark

Lilly
The Underdark
Tag: Purify

The little fairy had no clue what she was doing here, Lilly knew that coming here would only end up badly for her, but she had to try and do something. She desperately wanted to help the humans in their quest to purify the lands, despite her tiny stature. But why of all places to go, did she choose this one, she thought. The spiders in this place were bigger then she was, and if she stopped paying attention where she was going she might be taken off-guard by one. Being sneakily fucked in the night by normal insects was already a major concern for her, but flying into a spider web would surely be the end horrible for her.

''Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!'' The Tiny fairy screams out through the tunnels of the underdark, as her voice’s echoed. Luckily, it didn’t look like anything responded to Lilly, and she quickly fluttered around to see if anything was near her. Hopefully if danger approached her, someone would come to help, but for now she could do this alone. ''O-Okay, let’s start purifying this place, or at least return it to the original state.'' Lilly said, fully realizing that even purified this place would be filled with debauchery. ''It’s so creepy down here. I don’t understand how anyone can live here.''' Lilly said while fluttering, as her hands started to faintly glow white, and pulse with purifying energy.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tag: Open Challenge

Lilly didn't realize it, but out of the darkness around her a pair of eyes were watching her. The shadow creature had been hiding in wait, after Mal'Umbra had taken the good hunting ground of the human kingdom. She had found herself down here, it was nice and dark and she didn't need to worry about the sun.

"Mmmm, some of us quite like it down here you know." Clllyy let her voice echo through the chamber. Flowing through the shadows as she circled the fairy. "Let me show you some of the other residents."

Lilly would find the darkness around her contained many forms, small shadow creatures that flowed out to try to attack you. They'd be quite easy to deal with though, only being a large distraction, and tiring her out.

Then a larger creature came from the shadows, trying to hug onto her from behind and revealing a pair of large breasts, and wide hips. The shadow woman giggling. "And how bout I show you where we like to live."

If Lilly didn't manage to escape the grab, she'd find herself sinking into the shadowy creature, until she'd end up in what looked like a darkened house, the only light being some barely illuminating candles.

Clllyy sends in her grunts to tire out Lilly, exhausting her physical score for a -5 for the turn.

Cllly then tries to grab onto Lilly and pull her into her shadow realm, physical contested roll. 21+1d10 =

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lilly
The Underdark
Tag: Battle

Lilly was happily fluttering and humming as the purification of the place went rather smoothly, the gentle balls of light that were pulsing in her hands were doing the trick. Though, everything went quickly sour when she heard a voice call out to her from the shadows. ''E-Eep! Who’s there, show yourself coward!'' Lilly yelled out at the darkness, when suddenly a dozen of shadowy creatures flew at her from the shadows. ''K-Kyaa, get away from me!''' Lilly yelled as the creatures overwhelmed her, she desperately tried batting away the creatures, and by the end of it she managed to fight off the assault, though it left her dripping with sweat and completely exhausted.

''I-Is that all you got, you better not mess with me or else I will show you the true strength we fairies possess!'' Lilly shouted out at the darkness, while panting from the exhausting experience. Lilly fluttered proudly in place, until she felt a much larger presences reach out at her from behind, being able to sense the malicious thoughts of the creature trying grab her. Lilly desperately tried escaping the grapple by flying away, however, she was exhausted and the size difference between them was too much, as the busty woman grabbed hold of Lilly and forced Lilly to sink into her shadowy body. Lilly futilely struggled, as she slowly sunk into the woman’s body. The restrictive mass pressing down on her, making her squirm in agony and pleasure, as the entire way she moaned and the shadow creature could easily notice how wet the little fairy had gotten from the rough bondage.

Since Lilly is small it reduces Cllly attack by 4, and Lilly uses fly reducing her attack by 50%, Lilly rolled defense for , with all the penalities that ends up being a 0, so she takes 12 damage reducing her to 2 stamina, and because of masochism rank 3 she loses 4 sexual stat reducing it to 6

Panting and quivering, Lilly looked around the small house, dimly lit by candles. It looked like her crossbow went missing during the ordeal, leaving her with absolutely nothing to defend herself. ''H-Hello, is anyone home?'' Lilly calls out to the darkness, her skin still sensitive from the earlier bondage. Lilly focused her mind, this demon was powerful, but she couldn’t give up until the end. Lilly telepathically reads the room for anything that might want to cause her ill intent, if she found such an emotion coming from within the room, she faced that direct and stretched out her arms. ''Y-You coward, give me back my weapon, and come out where I can see you!'' Lilly yelled out, as she fires a bolt of pure energy into the darkness.

Lilly tries a mental counter attack for

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tag: Battle, Lilly

"Quite the strength you fairies posses. I am truly trembling in fear." The voice echo'd around her. Clllyy laughing deeply at the look the fairy had about her now that she was in her home. "I hope you like my home, you are going to be here for quite a while. Chained to my bed. Or maybe I'll just keep you in one of my tentacles. You're small enough for it."

Soon enough Lilly would get her track of the demon. The shadows in one corner proving to be the source of the malicious intent. Her bolt of energy striking true and blowing the shadows away from Clllyy's shoulder, and knocking the fairies crossbow out of her grip.

"Hmph, that hurt." The shadow...fox, dragon, thing said, "Well, not like I needed that thing. You're in my realm now, not your world, and guess what? I'm the friends on the other side."

Tentacles shot out from Clllyy's back, binding the fairies arms to her side, and pulling her legs apart. More tentacles trying to wiggle their way into her insides. Each tentacle large enough to spread a normal human girl a bit wide, let alone the diminutive fairy.

Clllyy roles to defend from the mental attack. Rolls 14+1d10 = (suffers 5 damage, is down to 9 stamina)

Clllyy then unleashes her extra attacks from her secret realm against Lilly. Tentacles, tentacles everywhere. Sexual Attack 1 = 18+1d10 =

Sexual attack 2 = 18+1d10 =

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lilly
The Underdark
Tag: Defeat

When hearing what Clllyy was going to do to Lilly, she couldn’t help but tremble in excitement, being trapped inside a small place, or chained up didn’t sound so bad to her, but she quickly shook of those dirty temptations, and continued on with her attack, she wasn’t going to give up as long as she spirit left inside of her. ''W-Who’d want that to happen to them, release me from this place you meanie, and fight fair!'' Lilly yelled out in response before fire off her attack.

Lilly looked excited when she actually managed to hit the demon, and it looked be a somewhat significant hit too, she can do this, she might be able to win against her first demon. ''You bet that hurts, now back off demon or I will do much worse.'' Lilly threatened. However, her threats held little weight, and when the demon pulled her arms and legs apart, the fairy struggled in panic. ''W-Wait, I didn’t mean that, maybe we can talk, pretty please?'' Lilly begged, as the demon could clearly see large amount of juices drip from her pussy.

''N-No, no wait, we can make a deal, I will leave this place and never bother you again, how does that sound?'' Lilly begged, when she saw the large tentacles approach her small slit. With each strong wriggle Lilly would groan loudly, and it didn’t take long before she was panting with her tongue hanging out her mouth. ''N-No… it... Nnnngggg… won’t… Fiiiiiiitttt….'' Lilly screamed when the demon attempted to force the big tentacles in her, though with how wet the fairy was, it was easy to tell how much she was enjoying it. And despite her screaming the tentacles won’t fit, Clllyy managed to enter the tip of one for a brief second, making her quickly realized that the fairy could be spread a lot wider then Lilly let on to belief, and if Clllyy put a lot more force behind trying to enter Lilly, she might even fit in several at once.

Well, I can’t beat that, her max sex roll is an 8, and with both fetishes applied its 3.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tag: Post-Battle, Lilly

Outside the bubble, the shadows that were Clllyy began to retreat deeper into the underdark, quite happy to sit on her capture for now. Inside her body, where her secret realm was hidden, Lilly would find the large shadow creature floated closer. White eyes staring into her own.

"Mmmmm, you look like you are enjoying it though little fairy. You just want to be a slutty toy for my tentacles don't you? Reduced to nothing more then their, and my own, cumdump?"

That might have set off a warning bell or two in Lilly's head, as the tentacles that were pushing into her pussy pulled back, and instead just bound her arms and legs behind her, forcing her pussy out for easy access. Clllyy wrapped two shadowy fingers around her waist and brought her down, showing her that the shadow creature was sporting a shaft that was as thick as three or four of the tentacles combined, and seemed to shift shape at a whim as the shadow creature worked through a few of them before deciding on a horsecock design. "You seem quite stretchier then you let on, so let's test just how far it goes hmm?"

The woman would then pull Lilly down onto her cock, putting as much force as was required to make the tip fit in. Then pushing as deep as she could, meanwhile Lilly would see a larger tentacle hovering over her head, before pushing down and pulling her head inside. Blinding her and leaving her feeling like her head was stuck inside a strange worm like thing.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lilly
The Underdark
Tag: Defeat

''Noo…. I-I’m not enjoying it at all! I-I don’t want to be a cumdump or a slut… I will never be your slut or cumdump! I can’t give in here, everyone already thinks I’m a perverted little fairy, let go of me now and fight fair you meanie!'' Lilly yelled out at the two white eyes looking at her. Though, it was pretty easy to tell that Clllyy words excited her more then they frightened her, not only did her words waver, but her body betrayed her even more. Lilly’s little clitoris began to swell with anticipation, poking out from its hood while coated and dripping with the juices out her pink folds, and even her little rosebud was twitching with anticipation.

The betrayal of Lilly’s body giving her slutty nature away only became worse, when the tentacles restricted her, by putting her arms and legs behind her back. With her pussy on display like that, Clllyy could easily see it spread widely, eagerly awaiting penetration, and it made Lilly’s clitoris look all the more prominent and swollen. When Lilly noticed what she was pushed down towards, she looked at the thing with a mixture of shock and excitement, as the slutty fairy’s pussy was slowly dripping its hot juices on the flared tip. ''N-Noo… at least make it pointy so it will slip inside easy, i-it won’t fit like this, so please change it shape, I beg you.''

And Lilly was right, at first at least. When the tiny fairy’s pussy came down on the flared tip with a loud wet smack, it looked nearly impossible for the fairy to take it. However, when Clllyy applied enough force behind it, she notice the fairy’s pussy would slowly stretch, and stretch, and stretch, slowly coating the entire flared tip with her juices, not only that, but the more force she put behind it, the faster the fairy began to pant with lust. ''Noo... wait… you’re breakinnggg…. Meeeeeeeee…'' Lilly yelled out. Until, the flared tip finally slipped inside the fairy, she never had something this huge being forced inside her before, and the moment it slipped it, she threw her head back and moaned with her tongue lolling out her mouth like an animal. The intense feeling of the flared tip entering her, made Lilly fail to notice the tentacle that was reaching for her head, and was surprised when the worm thing pushed over her head. ''Hmmmm...!! Hmmmm…..!!! Nnnnngggg…!!!'' Clllyy could hear Lilly scream as the poor fairy tried to flutter away with her wings, as those were the last things that wasn’t restricted yet. To Clllyy surprise the fairy’s body began to shake and tremble, and her pussy clamped down on her tip, it looked like with her head being swallowed pushed the fairy over the edge, as she already came and pretty intense too.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tag: Post-Battle, Lilly

"Climaxing already? You really do want to just live inside my tentacles don't you. Or maybe I'll just keep you inside my body. My tentacles can get you there too, and you'll not be able to see or feel anything other then them fucking you. Wouldn't that be fun?" Clllyy's grin grew wider, and she started to work the climaxing fairy up and down her shaft. The shadow girl looking to see just how far she could fit the fairy down the cock before she couldn't get her any further. Meanwhile the tentacle around Lilly's head started clamp down on her a bit and encapsulated more of her, up to her breasts. Taking over for Clllyy's hands in working the fairy up and down her shaft until to the outside it'd nearly look like the shadow woman was just fucking one of her tentacles instead of the poor fairy that was trapped inside.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lilly
The Underdark
Tag: Stuck in tentacle hell/heaven

Lilly was clearly ashamed of her early climax, she came out here to prove that she wasn’t some perverted fairy, instead she climaxed the instant the demon treated her rough. Luckily, nobody could see her here, wherever she was, or else she wouldn’t know how to face her fellow hero’s after this. Lilly desperately didn’t want to admit it, she desperately wanted to deny the demon’s words, but with the intense pleasure flowing through her body, she happily nodded yes, hopefully the demon couldn’t see her in this moment of weakness. The demon was so strong and big, and she was so weak and tiny, the demon deserved to do whatever she wanted with Lilly, she thought.

Lilly was almost able to cast away those thoughts, and finally regain her senses, but in the end when the demon started to work Lilly up and down her shaft, those nasty thoughts kept coming back to her. The more cock the demon forced into her, the worse those thoughts became and it didn’t take long before the demon was able to force half her horse cock into the tiny fairy, her belly stretching out around the large horse cock, clearly showing the outline of the cock through her stretched out stomach, and quickly making the demon realize that if she wanted too, she could force the entire thing inside. The final straw of her resistance fading, was when the tentacle slowly encapsulated more of her body, the feeling of being constricted while being impaled as a toy on the demon’s cock, made her moan like a slut, and she couldn’t help but think, if such a strong and dominate demon wanted to make use of her body, she should let them, she deserved it after all, for being a bad girl and trying to purify the place.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tag: Post-Battle, Lilly, TENTACLES HEAVEN

Clllyy wasn't going to stop, and as she realized the girl could handle it he'd push deeper and deeper until she had the fairy all the way down to the hilt on her shadow horsecock. The shadow woman chuckling. "Look at your slutty body, stretching to take me entirely. A tiny girl like yourself shouldn't be out being a hero, you should be here. Stuck in my tentacle to be a toy for me whenever I feel like I need relief."

Now Lilly was completely encapsulated by the tentacle, and Clllyy's fucking was slowly driving her deeper into it as Lilly found her ability to sense the world outside the tentacle and the cock fucking her cut off. Her body made to focus on the sensation of her ravaging as she felt the horsecock starting to swell, as the shadow girl evidently approached climax. Though Lilly might have a thought of 'can a shadow creature impregnate me?'

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lilly
The Underdark
Tag: Post-Battle, Tentacle heaven

Lilly noticed the woman made out of darkness wasn’t stopping, and it was only matter of time before the entire thing was forced into her, she tried to struggle as best as she could, wiggling her hips, but eventually the fairy realized how futile her attempts to struggle away were, and when the final inch was pushed inside the fairy, she groaned loudly and gave up struggling. The giant horse cock stretched her belly ridiculously far, and you could clearly see the outline of the horse cock through her stretched skin, with the flared tip visible through the deepest end of her womb. ''Nooo... Don’t look at it… Uuuuu…'' Lilly said while her pussy trembled on the giant horse cock. ''Nooo... I’m more than a toy… I… am more… than a… toy…..'' Lilly said as if she was almost trying to convince herself more than the shadow demon, and her body easily gave her away, when Clllyy mentioned she should just be her toy, Lilly’s pussy tightened around the giant intrusion and her little clit twitched a little.

''Nooo!! P-Please let me go, I-I don’t want to aahhhhh feel… aahhh like this.'' Lilly moaned out as the shadow demon began slowly thrusting inside of her, with the tentacle fully encapsulating her, she couldn’t sense anything but darkness smothering down against her skin and the horse cock fucking her, it didn’t take long before she was panting and groaning like the slutty fairy she actually is, while quickly approaching her own orgasm as the shadow creature’s horse cock began to twitch. And even though, several warning bells went off inside her head, she couldn’t stop herself from getting off on the horse cock being thrusted inside her pussy, and her worries that the seed of the shadow demon would impregnate her fertile eggs, and the thoughts of the seed being large enough to feel them slither around inside her, made Lilly both afraid and excited. Lilly could only hope the shadow demon wasn’t virile enough, though the idea of carrying such a large creature child secretly excited her. ''Noooo… don’t ahhh… don’t… ahhh don’t come inside, there’s no way I can carry your…. ahhhhh…. children… please show some mercy!!!''

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tag: Post-Battle, Lilly, TENTACLES HEAVEN

Clllyy kept thrusting, uncaring for Lilly's protests, her cock ravaging the tiny girl until finally it twitched even harder and the first jet of cum flooded into her. Her body swelling up like a used condom as jet after jet of shadowy seed pumped into her. The tentacle through kept her from escaping or moving, and swelled to keep her body hidden from the outside world. Finally the flow would stop, and the cock pulled out of Lilly, but the tentacle started to draw her in deeper.

"Mmm, well you know, I never did quite know where my tentacles lead to. Most people aren't small enough to fit down them. You'll have to tell me when I get them to spit you back out again." Clllyy said, and Lilly would find herself pulled deeper and deeper, until she was in a small 'cave' of shadow to some extent. More tentacles wiggling out of the walls and quickly filling all her holes, starting to eagerly fuck her cum flooded body.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lilly
The Underdark
Tag: Being Clllyy’s play thing

Of course the shadow demon didn’t listen to Lilly’s protests at all, and why would she, the shadow demon claimed Lilly as her toy after all, so Lilly obviously lost her right to have a say what happened to her. ''Ahhh….. Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!'' Lilly groaned out when the shadow demon’s cock twitched harder and shot its shadow cum inside her womb, as at the same time, the tiny fairy’s pussy tightened around the big cock, as her body shook from the intense pleasure flowing over her. ''Oooohhh… ooohhh… please fill Lilly more!!'' Lilly screamed out as each jet of dark shadowy cum made her body tremble in ecstasy, she knew giving into the pleasure was bad, but with her stomach swelled up with seed like a used condom, she couldn’t it help it. After the shadow demon pulled out, with a huge belly filled with seed, she was swallowed further into the tentacle, while her pussy leaked a little of the shadow demon’s cum, as she wondered if the cum would fertilize her.

After Lilly’s intense orgasm died down, she once again felt ashamed at her misbehavior. ''Noooo… you’ve had your fun, please let go of me… you’re driving my insane…'' Lilly whimpered out, close to accepting her fate as a toy, before she was pulled deeper and deeper into the tentacle, until she ended up in a small shadowy cave, and it didn’t long before the poor fairy had her holes filled with the shadowy tentacles, she tried her best to resist them, but in the end she couldn’t help moaning like whore as the tentacles roughly thrust inside of her, while her big belly filled with cum sloshed around with each thrust.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tags: Yumiko, Exploring

Denara flinched in the tighter caverns of the black underbelly of the world, shying away from the stone walls and the ceiling overhead, disliking the knowledge that she couldn't spread her wings or fly away in case of attack. She kept one hand on her sword, wary and alert for any chance of an ambush. There were all sorts of eerie creatures down here, and while she wouldn't normally be afraid of demons, facing them with that normally-open third dimension of movement locked away from her did not do her confidence any favors... "Yumiko?" She had little horrifying visions of the slender woman who'd partnered up with her for this expedition getting snatched by something reaching down from some hidden hole in the roof of the cavern and so she glanced back often, reassuring herself with each look that her partner was still present. "See anything yet?"

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
The Underdark
Tag: Denara, Exploring

Yumiko seemed unperturbed by the tight spaces. This did not halt her wary mind, however. She kept a watchful eye out for anything out of the ordinary. "Haven't seen anything yet," was her response to Denara's question. She grabbed her spear in case something decided to ambush them.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns
Tag: Denara, Yumiko

Tack... tack.. tack... the tapping of something metallic on stone, announcing someone was coming from far away, and not afraid to be noticed. In reality, Anyin had been closely watching the two for a while already, hidden in an illusion, the angel looked exspecially delicioius to twist into a toy for her. The angel had been worried, indicating she had a sharp mind.. this place was not a good fighting area for a winged one and she had been looking around for an ambush.. paranoia, something Anyin could use. The heroes seemed to be on the lookout for any sneak attacks.. which ment Anyin would struggle to use one. But it was all the same, she had already determined she'd not need one anyway.

Tack. The woman came into view. Well dressed would be the first coming to mind when looking upon her. Perhaps even regal. She regarded both of the heroines with calmth, almost boredom, as she greeted.. "Good afternoon. It is afternoon, outside, if you wonder. You are quite far away from your last bastion." She spoke in a refined manner as well.

"I go by many names, but for ease of memory you may call me Anyin, one of my oldest. It means 'the one who drives into darkness'. I guess 'Mistress' or 'Great Queen' also work.. either way. I want to make you an offer you cannot refuse.
I'm more interested in the angel blood. If you stay and kneel I shall gently enslave you into a loyal plaything for me. Oh.. and, as I guess you don't see that as reward enough, yet, your companion gets to leave freely."
Anyin leaned a hand on her staff.

"Of course, you two could attempt to double up on me and defeat me.. I'd advice against that, or if you have to, at least do it with proper manners, if you put me in a bad mood I'll crush you, then fill you with so much lust for me your sanity can't stand it." Anyin tipped her chin..

"But only a brute would offer only 'submit or fight!' as possible options. So finally, you two could fight each other for my amusement.. I shall enslave the loser, spare the winner and answer three questions, any questions, about the demonic invasion or myself, they may have as truthfully as I can.. and I am quite knowledgeable." Anyin smiled a calm, but wicked smile, standing before the heroes without a hint of fear, either arrogant or powerful, as she awaited their decision.

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tags: Yumiko, Anyin, Danger

Denara' worrying fell silent at the sudden echo in the corridor, sharp and steady unlike the low shuffling of her and Yumiko's cautious advance. The sounds and the appearance of the woman that subsequently emerged both spoke of calm confidence and that put the angel even more on edge than before. Such easy confidence could only come of an advantage after all, and Denara didn't like that at all.

"You think we would turn on each other so easily?" The half-angel's voice echoed her disbelief but for a moment her eyes darted to the girl next to her, doubt flashing in her expression. They hadn't known each other for so long that Denara could be completely certain of her but surely she wouldn't be so willing to do that for information right?

She firmed her grip on her sword, two hands holding it ready as her wings flexed slightly. "Why should we believe you anyways? We can take you on together."

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
The Underdark
Tag: Denara, Anyin, possible fight

Yumiko kept a steady hand on her spear the entire time. She did not flinch when Anyin appeared from the shadows. "How unsurprising," was her only response.

Yumiko listened as the woman spoke. "You're not as smart as you let on if you only give choices you know we're going to refuse." She adopted a defensive stance and held her spear behind herself with the blade pointed downwards. She looked around the area to form a strategy for the inevitable fight.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns
Tag: Denara, Yumiko

I forgot Anyins theme:

"Incorrect!" Anyin objected, with the harsh voice of a teacher scolding a pupil, raising a finger at Denara. "I expect you to turn on each other in exchange for rewards. Then again, if you were to challenge me, I'd simply still have you fight each other as well, sadly, usually, that leads to one of you being all heroic and sacrificing themselfs and spoiling the mood. So, I'm trying to forego this conclusion by offering you to skip to the best part without any hassle." She smiled, but not with her eyes involved.

Anyin noticed the angels glance. Denara didn't understand just how dangerous it was to talk to an ancient demoness it seemed, good. Anyin considered her words a great weapon, and herself superior to many.. bestial demons. "Why should you trust me indeed. A question that indicates you are considering my offer, weighting it, and trying to ensure I meant what I said. I knew you were more understanding and insightful than your friend, who seems to outright reject me simply for existing.. and I do mean it. You can trust me, because I promise you, upon my true name, that I shall keep to my word. I'd form a contract with you, but .. that gets you all so skittish, so you'll have to believe me when I tell you there are.. rules to these things. I don't want to go the way that would cause you by far the most pain.. which is to fight me and force me to fight back.."

Anyin lifted her staff, slamming it into the ground. TACK! "You are wrong. You can -not- take me on with the two of you. Maybe, if you had two more of you, I might have to put up some effort, but as you are..." She glanced over to Yumiko.

"Look at your companion for example. How unsuprising she says. She hasn't even caught up to the fact that I had not wished to suprise you, I need not strike you while you are unaware." Anyin smiled, then focused back on Denara.

"Have you noticed your.. companion has rejected all the options I gave to her, yet still wants to fight? What do you know of her. Do you know if you can trust her? What if she strikes you down, in this dark place." Anyin raised a hand. "'She is just saying this to sow disagreement between us and then take us out' is what you think, right? No.
I don't want to fight. I don't want to attack any of you. The only ones aiming weapons at me, well.. thats really her."
Anyin smirked.. lifting her staff once more.. and then letting go of it, as it clattered to the ground.

"So.. now, will you strike at an unarmed woman too? If you are that bloodlusty, who is the demon, me, or you? Denara, would you simply watch as she... hurt me?" Anyin gulped slightly, looking at Denara, suddenly worried.. she was a good actor if that was played.