What's new

Corruption

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It was raining and thundering outside, the sounds of the thunder rocketed through the entire mansion, waking young Eena Orleans from a particularly horrible nightmare.

She wished she didn't scream when she woke up, as her butler, and good friend Jonas quickly came to inspect her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonas: "Are you sure you're quite alright milady?"

Eena's butler inquires

"Yes, Jonas. They're... Just nightmares..."

She didn't want Jonas worrying about her, especially since it was just a nightmare.

Even after all these years, I'm an adult now, and he's still treating me like a little girl...

Jonas: "Are you sure you don't want me to bring you something warm to drink? To help-"

She giggled.

"I'll be fine! You don't need to be so worried about me."

Jonas placed one hand on his hip, like he always does when he's about to address her.

Jonas: "I beg to differ; I made a commitment to you 18 years ago, that I would always ensure your safety and happiness so long as I lived. Your mother and father are also worried about your nightmares, ever since you..."

Her smile faded.

Ever since my hair became white...

No one says it's a fact, but she knew. Right after her hair transformed into this odd color, she never slept a night without having nightmares about demons, violating her in unimaginable ways.

"Jonas... I'm fine. I'm going to go back to sleep now, would you please leave the night light on?"

It was more for him than her, as it made him feel like he was helping her, which made them both happy.

Jonas: "Anything else milady?"

"No, that's all. Thank you Jonas. Good night."

Jonas: "You're very welcome milady, good night."

With that, Jonas left her room, and shut the door behind him.

But she didn't go to sleep.

No, she rarely went to sleep, mostly because she didn't want to. The nightmares were too frightening.

Later during the night, a loud crash of thunder was heard outside. And her night light went out.

Oh! The power's gone out...

Her door began to open slowly...

"W-who's there!?!"

She called out, slightly frightened.

Alyssa Orleans: "Eena, I have something to show you. It'll be the most important thing we've ever done together."

*What do you do?*

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Corruption

“Alyssa…This is a surprise I didn’t know you were here”

Eena responded sounding slightly puzzled Alyssa would often visit usually in the day but Eena smiled wearily.

“It’s always a pleasure to see you sister but what would you have to show me at this hour?”

She complied with whatever her sister was intending to deliver as she lifted herself to the edge of the bed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa: "It's a surprise, I know you'll love it. Come with me."

Alyssa offered her hand to Eena, in hopes of holding her hand as they leave the room and proceed down the hallway.

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright"
Eena stood up and nodded eagerly grasping her sisters hand she had never doubted this person her whole life so why now? She followed to wherever she was planning to move to.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They proceeded down the hallway, it was rather vast, so going almost anywhere would take a little bit of a walk.

Without turning her head, Alyssa looked at Eena through the corner of her eye.

Alyssa: "Eena, I know you're bothered by your hair, and by the nightmares that plague you, but did you ever think that your hair... Made you special? That perhaps your hair is a sign from god?"

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

Eena thought a bit before giving a reply with her expression leaning toward the depressed side.

"I'm not entirely sure the god that I know would do such things to me...I mean even now we don't even look remotly like sisters anymore sounds more like a bad joke on his part or...I'm just not comfortable with this whole thing."

Eena's voice rasped daring not mention it could be the work of the devil for fear that her sister would consider her some sort of demon as she kept pace with her sisters movements.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa let out a light, "hmm" as they both walked, side by side.

Alyssa: "Do you remember the story of God's supposed son, Jesus? As most stories have said, he suffered throughout a long period of time, only in the end did he realize that God did not truly forsake him, or hate him, but simply tested his faith in him. He found true love for the lord as he was taken back into Heaven..."

They met some stairs, but there were candles usually lit during the night, so they had little problems proceeding. They began to step together, down the steps.

Alyssa: "What if God is testing you? Don't you think that you should have faith in the lord?"

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

Eena put on a worried face unsure what to think she wasn't very familer with the bible or it's teaching while her sister knew alot of things.

"Well...My faith isn't absolute the only thing to show to his lordship is by following justice and compassion to the letter, even you know I wouldn't do things that would be sinful,cruel or rash."

Eena replied with a confident tone even in things like this she didn't ever find her faith weak mainly because she was so devoted to what the bible was suppose to represent all the virtues within humanity.

She gave a small grunt following the sight of the stairs and the candals as she proceeded to follow Alyssa down.

"God testing me...I don't really know what I'd do but I wouldn't really want to leave. I'm not strong as Jesus I love this family too much to even think about leaving like that..."

Eena gave her honest opinion leaving Alyssa, her mother and father was a thought she dreaded maybe it was childish but never seeing them again would be heart aching for her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment passes, Alyssa finally says.

Alyssa: "What if I said I could come with you?"

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

Alyssa reply caught her off guard as her face told anybody.

"What are you saying! Your talking about dying so casually if this is some joke it's not very funny..."

Eena replied it truly frightened her although it wasn't bad thought but when you go to god your essentially dead to die is the end of the path god has chosen for you. Eena though was taught not to give in until it is god himself that has told you.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa giggles.

Alyssa: "Quite the opposite, my dear sister."

As they reached the bottom of the steps, Alyssa took both of Eena's hands and clasped them together.

Alyssa: "I'm talking about living forever, in a new Garden of Eden!"

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alyssa..."

Eena silently muttered her sisters name it wasn't because of the way she said it that made Eena worry it was time she had said it.

"Why are you talking like this Alyssa of gods and leaving everything in this world...It makes me worry that something dreadful is about to happen."

Eena asked wondering why her sister was being this way about leaving their family for some paradise on earth how she was chosen or special...it didn't make much sense to Eena.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With her hands clasped around Eena's, Alyssa moved closer to her, only inches away from her face.

Alyssa: "Eena, you are my beloved sister, and we're growing up in bad times. War, hatred, madness, lust-it's all around us! I don't even want to think about what a cruel, malevolent world do to someone as innocent as you."

Alyssa drew Eena's hands closer to her body, and sounded as if she was about to cry.

Alyssa: "I've been to many parts of the world, and I know, without a doubt, that you're the greatest thing that has ever graced this earth!"

Alyssa began to have tears roll down her cheeks. She buried her head on Eena's shoulder, and began to cry.

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

Eena didn’t understand too much about what Alyssa was talking being bedridden most of this time has made her somewhat ignorant to the world beyond for quite sometime however the moment her sister fell toward her in tears it hurt Eena as well.

She quickly hugged her sister lightly patting her back trying her best to put on a smile.

“Sister I do not know what horrors you have seen as well but seeing how it has affected you I do not want it to continue any longer. So don’t worry no matter what kind of evil you face I’ll be there by your side and together we will overcome anything, my faith in that bond will never waver.”

Eena stated lightly stroking her sister’s hair trying to calm her tears.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa: "Yes... You're right, we will be together forever."

Alyssa's head returns to look at Eena's face as she looks at her with serenity in her eyes.

Alyssa: "Eena, before I show you what I'm about to show you, I must know."

Thunder roars across the mansion.

Alyssa: "Do you trust me?"

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

Eena released herself from Alyssa as she then asked.

"Yes I trust you with everything I am even my very life, to doubt you is never an option for me."

She states with placing her own hand on her heart. Showing what she is saying is from deep within.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa smiled.

Alyssa: "Thank you."

Her hand then interlocked with Eena's again, as they proceeded down the first floor hallway,

And into the basement.

Eena had never gone into the basement, and was shocked to find various books and artifacts strewn about, that looked as if they referenced to a 'cult'

Alyssa leads Eena to the middle of the room, then looks at her with a serious tone, face to face.

Alyssa: "I've found a way to end your nightmares... End your torture..."

Alyssa: "Do you promise to do exactly as I tell you, no matter what?"

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

Eena although a bit frightened by the view the place and this recently discovered hobby or possibly religion of her sisters managed to regain her resolve.

"I will though I had never thought you would persue interests like these sister..."

Eena stated trying to remain calm about his new discovery of hers.

"What would you have me do?

Eena asked a bit nervously.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa only paused for one second.

Alyssa: "Take off your clothes, then lie down on the floor."

Alyssa's hand brushed over Eena's face.

Alyssa: "Your body must be pure, and unrestrained by physical matter."

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

“What?!” Eena’s response was that of utter shock although she had promised to follow her sister’s word to the letter.

“Well…Alright.” Eena began to slowly unhook the buttons along the wrists of her long-sleeve blouse but then stopped at her black ribbon which held in center together tied to a small pendant.

I don’t like this…Although we’ve seen each other when we were children something like this. In This place makes me...

Eena thought as doing anything naked usually brought up the thoughts of the monsters as if they were watching her waiting for the chance to ruin everything. Eena looking at her sister rather desperately asked.

“Is it really necessary sister can’t I just do this with my clothes on? I just don’t feel very comfortable about doing anything naked. Isn’t there any other way?”

She said unable to completely comply with her sister’s order.