What's new

ACT [Cosmeticlab] モンスターアイランド / Monster Island (RJ117559)

Re: Monster Island [Cosmeticlab]

though maybe upset certain ppl il also ask a pm with link if someone has the game and thx in advance

But shes so tall there is no way she can be loli. At that height she should be like 1000 years old. JK but ya she looks really young and the things she says and does implies it too. The demo was really good with solid gameplay but if this is the only person you fight, it would be really short.

Can someone pm me a link please? would appreciate.

I'd like a PM for the game please as well :D

I would like to request a pm link as well if anyone has it. The only source I found that has this game accidentally forgot to put the game in the zip file with the 2 other games that were being given with it.

I'd like a PM for the game as well:D

Oh Christ hte "pls pm me game" have emerged from their deep deep slumber.

She looks like she's goddamn 11, actual size be damned, and it ain't because of the breast.
So the fuck what it's a goddamned fictional character for all we know her actual(still fictional) age could be 111. I'm so sick of this fake=real backwards bullshit that people (government, soccermoms, etc.) keep fucking pulling. Then again I get amazed most everyday at work at how stupid people can be.

P.S. I'm not lashing out at you so don't feel like I'm attacking you I'm just sick of stupid b.s. "moral" laws among other asinine laws. Like how idle driving (driving with no real destination in mind) is apparently illegal.

So the fuck what it's a goddamned fictional character for all we know her actual(still fictional) age could be 111. I'm so sick of this fake=real backwards bullshit that people (government, soccermoms, etc.) keep fucking pulling. Then again I get amazed most everyday at work at how stupid people can be.

P.S. I'm not lashing out at you so don't feel like I'm attacking you I'm just sick of stupid b.s. "moral" laws among other asinine laws. Like how idle driving (driving with no real destination in mind) is apparently illegal.

Normally I'm not one to ask for PM links but in this case I am growing tired of all the links I'm finding either being dead or not having the game actually in the zip file that downloads.

Amen

If there is a link going around I wouldn't mind it..

There actually isn't much after the demo ends.

After you take her clothes off, you can knock her down and then travel into her vagina where you attack her uterus. Then the game just ends.

I would also love a pm link

Way to take up nearly an entire page of PM requests, those of you who asked for one, despite nobody announcing they had a link...

Does the game already release?
If does, for those who got the game. Plz mind to share a it to me as well.

Many tnx if does! Tee hee:p

Interesting

Last edited:

i don't find it ^^ if somone have a link ? ^^ thx

Please pm me a link,thx:D

Holy shit! I feel sorry for the person who says they have a link their message box is going to be spammed to shit.

normaly i wouldnt ask for a pm but since there is a loli argument, can someone give me a pm ?

Back