What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
962 420

I was about to say "Hey, an actual MOD fixed that miscount!?", haha.

Also slicer, if you own the good old XCOM, you might be interested in " ", 'at should be right up yee alley!

BootyPedia said:
"X-Piratez" is a roleplaying strategy game [mod] where you lead a band of mutant pirates in their run of glory and victory on the ravaged planet of earth.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
962 419

Xcom's not my style of iso, if the original is anything like xcom2. UI's awful and some of those mechanics are just plain bad.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
962 409

If you encounter enemies while you move, as in you see them after moving, the enemies "activate" and have a free move to find some cover. After that you continue moving your soldiers and end your turn, and then the aliens take action.
In that "activation", the aliens only move behind cover or towards your guys, but they can't actually attack. If you have some of your guys providing cover, the activation movement will trigger it though, and it's possible to kill one or even all of them that way.
Just have to be slow and cautious and a tactician mastermind, not a buccaneer with a bottle of rum. :p

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
962 406

Comes from the family, sadly departed dadman was a manager at a Toyota seller, so I had a good bit of interraction with cars from the start. I did drive Toyotas for the first 11 years of my driving age too, since he could always pull some lines and get my car repairs and what have you done for no or very little money. My first car was one of these, for a solid 9 years.

toyo.jpg