What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
961 299

So I guess Peach and Rosalina are doing the taimanin thing now, and might soon be getting to the bad part of the job. And not bothered by that too much apparently, lewd.

taimanin.png

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
961 298

I gotta say something. I love torn clothing as much as the next guy, but I'm getting sick of the artists that take the easy way out and don't go the extra mile to show the PHYSICALITY of how the clothing interacts with the wearer's body. Like in that picture, it would be hella hot to see the skin and flesh bulging out of the holes in the skintight suit, some of the leftover strands straining or already snapped... The way it's usually done is very efficient of course, but it's also kind of boring. It's practically just a naked body, colored over in some places. They're literally just coloring two different spots two different ways, there's barely any effort there.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
961 296

Hey, princesses need some fun time too you know :3

And lol, I thought those movies were parodies. Does seem to have a good amount of passion though, you're right.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
961 294

Also, Gaun lied about correcting the counting. He simply went on a drunk editing spree throughout the thread, because.....uh, his car is in the shop and they gave him a VW Beetle as a replacement car, while they repair his box-on-wheels.

FACE YOUR FEARS, GUUN!

And if this post is edited by "a moderator", the food-fanatic only proves my point!

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
961 293

Nice one, Stuffie! They'll never guess you're lying, the picture of the VW Beetle is too distracting. They'll be too busy punching people near them :3

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
961 292

Well, the only one who suffers from such a sight is Guan himself. The rest of the countdown-community isn't really influenced. :p
Also, beware Byzantine: She pretends to be an pretty Elven princess, waiting for rescue, but deep down she is one Hell of a....."sexually diverse" heir to the throne. Her castle even has a mud pit for fights for her enjoyment!
She also attacked my ears multiple times in the past, with different objects. >.>;;

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
961 288

Hello there :3 Welcome to the thread! There's all kinds of stuff back in the previous pages here, I recommend you pick through them

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
961 285

I really need to rewatch that musical sometime soon. :3
*pushes slicer out of this post, because no space piracy*