What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
958 654

Probably going to be my last number, at least for a long time.

Briefly: I've always had trouble maintaining any permanent online presence, and relationships IRL are hard for me too. Not impossible, just hard. I've been trying to fix that by attempting to make friends in various places - This was one of them. I'm sure no one here cares, and there's nothing wrong with that. To be totally fair, I haven't put in much of an effort, under the pretense that I didn't want to bother anyone or weird anyone out.

So yeah. I'll likely be stepping out. Thanks, everyone :)

And, Stuffie... I have a feeling you don't much care either, but I'm sorry I couldn't be your knight in shining armor :(

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 652

*pulls away from Byz far enough*
*grabs the hilt and draws dragoon's turnip sword*
*threatens with fresh veggies if ear abuse won't stop*

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 650

Oh I'm allowed to temporarily leave the hospital Saturday afternoon, and I'm definitely gonna have some yummy Asian food with my family......without ears, of course. -.-
In the evening, it's "back to prison" for me. :(

But it's okay, I get visitors and we have some fun times, so I'm not all that down. :3

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
958 648

Still at hospital Stuffie? :eek: Hopeget better soon, and thibk you need some "special care" :3... *slurps up some delicious udon*
958 654

Probably going to be my last number, at least for a long time.

Briefly: I've always had trouble maintaining any permanent online presence, and relationships IRL are hard for me too. Not impossible, just hard. I've been trying to fix that by attempting to make friends in various places - This was one of them. I'm sure no one here cares, and there's nothing wrong with that. To be totally fair, I haven't put in much of an effort, under the pretense that I didn't want to bother anyone or weird anyone out.

So yeah. I'll likely be stepping out. Thanks, everyone :)

And, Stuffie... I have a feeling you don't much care either, but I'm sorry I couldn't be your knight in shining armor :(
Oh, well kudos for putting yourself out there (it does help!), and wish you best of luck wherever you go ^_^. Always welcome back here for more shenanigans