What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 606

Oh wow, now that's an interesting message in my notification box:

I was warning you about a tentacle monster and catgirl @Milia Fan menace behind you, but fine >.> Not like I care, b-baka :(
Well I dodged both professionally, as I posted. Nice try, naughty princess-who-suddenly-goes-tsundere-mode. :D

and totally didn't put them there in the first place, nope :3
Never would I have imagined such a thing. :p

Joking :)

958 621
We're counting down in here slug boy. Ain't no funny business or games in here, only hardcore counting-down!!

Banana boat

-snip-

*rolls Guan and a banana and turns into tempura*

Also WOHOOOOOO, back at home for the weekend!! Feels soooooooo good to be home again after such a long time! Sunday evening I have to go back, but for now I shall fully enjoy this weekend with music, lotsa gaming, delicious nomming with friends and family! :D:D

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
958 605

I guess even the notifications now show how much a lewd renamon you are xD. Congrats on getting out of hospital btw, pretty much fully recovered now? Not that I c-care or anything

And nice boat GAUN, I'll... ride it too :3

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 603

I guess even the notifications now show how much a lewd renamon you are xD. Congrats on getting out of hospital btw, pretty much fully recovered now? Not that I c-care or anything
! XD
No, unfortunately I'll be back in the clinic by Sunday evening. I will be able to leave for leisure time over the weekends, but apart from that I'm in there until the end of October.
And to be honest - I told Mind Flayer during his stream once - it's not a regular hospital I'm in, but rather a rehabilitation hospital.
(so yeah, sorry Guan, but you won't be the daddy of a cubic car after all)

*puts Guun in a frying pan along with fresh veggies (kudos to dragoon) and noodles*

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
958 601 get it

Oh, rehabilitation? :O Not too long left then, hang in there! Good you get weekends off though, but now there won't be a little cube car running around? :(

*slips into storage, sails seven seas together with banana boat*