What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
956 134

I tried "Heart of the Storm" for like three games, but couldn't really get into it. Even though some features, like map-specific events, seemed to be fun.

Oh yes, "DotA 2". The game my coworkers talked me into, and I wasted soooo much time and money on it and I didn't even play more than a handful games of PvP. Most of the time I'd be playing versus bots - which is already a pain in the butt in DotA 2, because you wait for a bot game for ages! League of Legends is way faster.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
956 133

Wait wut, playing with bot take an ages? Im assuming you talking about playing with other people vs bot, if that's the case why not try solo it? And also i don't play hots so often now, since blizzard completely ruin everything to that game.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
956 132

Yeah, coop vs. bots. ^^ I played solo vs. bots every now and then, but it's more fun with others. So I played with one or two friends whenever possible, that was good times usually. ^^

I heard something about Blizzard pulling out people that worked on HotS. It's not the end of the game now, is it?

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
956 124

Wha- I wasn't even speaking loudly, I spoke at an appropriate level of volume. >.>
Don't you start trying to punish me and blame me for it at the same time, that's what the Hentaispider has been doing with his webs already!

I mean, look at Guan's post. That picture is huuuuuge, basically shouting its image in this thread. You should chain him up, not me!

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
956 123

Wha- I wasn't even speaking loudly, I spoke at an appropriate level of volume. >.>
Don't you start trying to punish me and blame me for it at the same time, that's what the Hentaispider has been doing with his webs already!

I mean, look at Guan's post. That picture is huuuuuge, basically shouting its image in this thread. You should chain him up, not me!
You look sooooo cute when you react in such a way. ^__^

Yeah maybe Guan needs some buttslapping too but i rather hug you and bury my muzzle in your fur.~