What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
955 750

Where's this rule about beast? AFAIK the only thing we don't allow is underaged. Though do be mindful not to spam large files so as to not waste other people's bandwidth. (Spoilering them doesn't make it any more acceptable BTW)

Last edited by a moderator:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
955 749

Where's this rule about beast? AFAIK the only thing we don't allow is underaged. Though do be mindful not to spam large files so as to not waste other people's bandwidth. (Spoilering them doesn't make it any more acceptable BTW)
But posting pics/gifs as thumbnails is ok, right? I'm trying to be a good foxy, getting all the hugs and perhaps some food. :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
955 748

My connection hasn't chugged when in this thread so yeah it's fine. I'm talking like some of the patreon threads where the dev just posts a 15MB gif and nobody else replys so it ends up being 300MBs worth of gifs on a page.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
955 747

Someone of countdown crew posted a bestiality GIF in this thread, which was removed by staff - I don't remember who it was though. That person however clearly stated that this is not allowed and never to be done again.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
955 744

Let's give it a try then!
The image won't show for me.

Are we talking about RL bestiality now or two furries and one is an anthro and the other one is a feral (like toothless from how to train your dragon for an example)?
I don't know, I never saw the image that was posted, only that staff member having edited the post and afterwards stating that it's inappropriate. From the sounds of it, it was RL bestiality.