What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
954 337

Silly Gaun. I don't do erotic RP. You stick with your Sseth video stories for that.

First epic game, there was a cult for Ratvar going on, so I hopped into a cogscarab shell and helped building defenses and such. And even though very close, we won - with me using a blowtorch to burn crewmen's ankles as a last resort.

Second game I hopped into pAI. Xenomorph attack apparently took place, and since nobody set up the engines, power went out fast. Few survivors and my master and I headed through the dark station, with me hacking doors open for the survivors so they could arm themselves. While trying to set up the main power grid with that crystal, it blew up and engineering was gone. Step by step, growing numbers of crew managed to set up power again with the solar arrays and even partially repair the hull breach that was engineering. And somewhere in between it all, my master got appendicitis and needed surgery in the pitch black operating theatre.
Pretty much went from worst-case scenario to a happy ending with shuttle escape. The alien that attacked happened to be blown up together with engineering rather early. XD

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
954 335

Well I'm also playing on a heavy RP server from time to time, where such events would be absolutely bananas. So it's a point of view thing I'd say.

Also, cut me some slack if something exciting happens that you consider "normal"! I still have no idea how most of the jobs work (especially on different servers with different station), and anything else but instant KO and death by some bypassing guy can be interesting for me.

*tries to stuff Guan into the trash disposal bin*