What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
953 540 another small get, yay!

All the fetishes can be considered cute compared to...well dont know the name for that one but its about girl being beaten to a bloody pulp, fucked and then torn apart by the rapist. Does anybody really fap to this???
Probably, yes. :rolleyes:

For the love of cum dripping Stuffie's ears...
*sends Nun back to the convent for that*

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score
*sends Nun back to the convent for that*
[/QUOTE]

Knock knock.. forgive me Sister cause i have sinned... :D

It was the worst that i've seen (on picture it looked like a simple 2D fighting game) Must have had some bestiality or Mortal Kombat Brutality tags to but didn't look into that...

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
953 533

All the fetishes can be considered cute compared to...well dont know the name for that one but its about girl being beaten to a bloody pulp, fucked and then torn apart by the rapist. Does anybody really fap to this??? For the love of cum dripping Stuffie's ears, its sick!
Do you mean that stuff about some kind of inmortal regenerative slut than decide to get used by 10000 guys and they not just fuck her but do nasty hit and cut things to her?

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score
Do you mean that stuff about some kind of inmortal regenerative slut than decide to get used by 10000 guys and they not just fuck her but do nasty hit and cut things to her?
Nope, it was some Street Fighter like (punch, kick, special move 2d game with girl vs some human/monsters mix???) Can't remember well it was few years ago. Game was probably remade rip off "Strip Fighter"??? simple fighing game but with that extreme crap added

953 521

Last edited: