What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 049
(correcting Villager's miscount - you owe Gaun a plate of grilled eel now)

I'm not sure you should trust the word of a wanted pirate cap'n when he's talking about rules... >.>

EDIT: There's even a big eel at the end for Guan, yay!

EDIT #2: Also, user stats below the avatar are gone. What are the mighty administrators planning behind the curtains? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
958 048

That is the main attraction of the Honen Matsuri, a fertility and harvest festival that is held march 15th every year in Komaki, a town in the Aichi prefecture. And yes, it is a 2.5-meter long wood dick weighing in at 280 kg they are carrying on the shrine there. That particular parade is the main event of the festival as the penis shrine-mobile is carried across town from one shrine to another. Before and during the event, a lot of usually dick-shaped food and other things are sold while the town officials deal out free sake.

And it's not the only dickfest in Japan either.

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
958 046

958 049
(correcting Villager's miscount - you owe Gaun a plate of grilled eel now)

I'm not sure you should trust the word of a wanted pirate cap'n when he's talking about rules... >.>

EDIT: There's even a big eel at the end for Guan, yay!

EDIT #2: Also, user stats below the avatar are gone. What are the mighty administrators planning behind the curtains? :eek:
:eek:

Apparently they also updated the emoticons.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 041

The dong is not reused, so someone has to carve one each year '.' Something about purity and all I read.
Even though there's a spiritual reason, that sounds like such a waste of good wood. ._.

I want to know how it loses its virginity.
*insert really stupid "your momma"-joke here*

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 037

*hugs back*
*combs back fur for relaxation*

I feel tired and fatigued most of the time as well, as my sleeping pattern is constantly shifting during my time at home and at the clinic. One day, I pretty much fell asleep at some time past 5 a.m. and woke up shortly before 6 p.m. - missing all my therapy appointments. >.>;