What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
955 897

Have you been keeping your titties in the storage room again, Gaun!? That one's supposed to be for snacks! D:< And a secret door to one of Byz' chambers...
You really need to take it down a notch with all those titties.

gets a broom and heads for storage for some titty clean-up

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
955 890

I'm not toxic, just telling the truth mods should be glad I give my opinion--shitty forums can't afford to lose users anyway.

☑ language
☑ nonsense
☑ being a jerk
☑ coming back for no reason but ego
☑ being a little bitch waiting for someone that agrees which will obviously happen on the internet spreading toxicity
☑ most likely only learns the hard way
♡ insulting mods

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
955 888

Guessed so. I don't know who it was so I can't bite back.
I'm not a mod myself so I don't even know how to deal with toxic users. It would be too tempting if I could kick some morons out my threads but I can't just get told to shut up and bear with their attitude under the pretext of accepting divergent opinions.

discussion in these threads should be limited to the translation effort, rather than the game itself
Not sure this is how those threads are currently moderated. I would be more inclinded not to call moderation BS if the guideline was
these threads should be limited to translator updating links and leechers commenting

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
955 887

Remember, while you can't really tear someone a new asshole you are always free to tell them to fuck right off back to whatever pit of stupidity they crawled out from ;P

Edit: Er... possibly, I did just get chewed out for... IDFK, but I think it was just general meanness.