What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

NotPops

Reputation score
In this case, I'll go with the re-roll F!
"Nice to meet you Stuffie. I'm Pops. Yea. That same one that was doing this 'play'"
"Oh hey Tewi. Forgot to give you your daily boop" Tewi then decides to come in the same time
*boop!
Then Tewi left.

"Have the get coins, and the rotor which is in the white box. Leave the other stuff at the table. Come visit me when you want to later."

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
973 716

I pull out the white box that I may keep and leave it at the doorstep, then enter the house and put the bag with everything else on the table, as asked.
Then I make a quick bow towards Pops and say "I will. Thank you for letting me have the box with the rotor.", and leave the house, pick up the white box and walk away quite a distance to open the white box and take a closer look on what this "rotor" actually is.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
943 710

what this "rotor" actually is.
It could refer to several things. But the most likely one is this :

Though I guess it could be this, automotive parts usually come in a white box, they did say you own a car but only getting one isn't going to do you much good ;) :

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
943 703

A "rotor" might be a vibrator egg? Oh jeez.
In all honesty, I was actually thinking of the rotor of an airplane:

So either, I was given something simply weird, or I was misunderstanding something. Hence my wish to inspect this "rotor" further.
Well, let's see what Pops tells me.

*also waves ☝ to the left and right at Tewi, because booping is not allowed unless he/she got...according to.....uhm.....Stuffie rules?*
*also gives Malo the regular "so lewd"-award*