What's new

SIM [CountMoxi] Neko Touch DX

CountMoxii

Reputation score
* Note the game doesn't work in Safari unless you enable 3rd party cookies. But for security reasons I'd recommend getting the downloadable version instead. It also might not work on "In Private" or "Incognito mode" for browsers.

The web build had some issues with the music when loading scenes, so I had to manually fade the music in and out for each scene. This doesn't happen in the desktop version though so you can download one of those instead if you want the sound to consistently play. The Linux and Mac builds are also untested so let me know if they have any major problems.

(18+ only. This game contains strong sexual content. All characters depicted are 18+. )

This game is a fan based parody.
Countmoxi is not affiliated or associated with these legal entities on any terms.

Current Status: Completed.

//Controls// -------------------------------------------

Mouse or Touch screen for clicks

----------------------------------------------------------
JHFxaO.gif

This is a tiny game (64 x 64 pixels) I made to get back in the swing of things. This time featuring everyone's favorite Egyptian cat.

Gameplay is simple. Simply click to touch her butt.

DX UPDATE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
oT7XhJ.gif

Featuring 2 new scenes (Oral and Butt Job) and a gallery button. As well as all the game's sprites being remastered and improved!

Mini-Guide:

Anal scene: Click her butt until she asks for sex
aSWuw7.gif

Oral Scene: When she asks for sex, keep clicking her butt until you see the "Oral!" button pop up
SgNSpw.gif

Vaginal scene: Keep clicking her butt after the Oral button pops up and she'll tell you to take a seat

Butt Job scene: Don't click her butt at all and she'll get increasingly frustrated until she takes you into the scene

If you enjoy works like this, you can support my Subscribestar or Patreon to help me make more games and animations!
3KTpRX.gif

I also update my blog weekly so you can check that out as well:

Hope you enjoy the game!

qKG2eV.gif
Credits:

Art, Code, Animation - Count Moxi

Music: Play on loop- Pyramid Sands

Sound Effects:

Sex Sound effects: Orange Lovers

Last edited:
Back