RPG Active RPG Maker [crazybat] Coming Of Age

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Coming of Age 0.2 [Sandboxish] [Slow Corruption]

New version released!:

So after 3 months+ i am finally able to release a new version. Took me longer then i would have liked Last 2 weeks have been mainly testing/correcting/debugging/balancing stuff.

Change log can be viewed below or in the starter post:

Version 0.2 change log:

- New job at the clothing store (available after 2 weeks)
Can work at afternoon and evening during the week
Any time during the weekend expect night.

- New job Lifeguard (Available after meeting requirements)
Can work during the afternoon during weekdays
Mornings and Afternoons during the weekend

- New location Gym
Gym opens up at the end of week2.
May can train 3 different ways there to increase her confidence
comes with 1 small en 1 mini event so far

- added 1 small event to the library job and a lot of small changes
- Flyer job expanded to 4 stages. (4 slightly different costumes in total)
- Added series of small event with new npc. Meet him at school after class
- Added new event with sister with a part which is animated required a certain progress of event mention above to trigger
- Added new event after gym at school
- Added new event involving sister in public kind off ;-)
- Added new event with sister and well u will find out.
- Added new events to the photo studio events.
I couldn't make a choice regarding a certain piece of clothing to wear during this event.
the good part is u get to choose. i implemented 3 variations

- Introduced corruption stat (It's a corruption game after all)
(the idea is the player will be able to choose what to do raising her coruption or not..)
- Added 2nd stage of masturbation at home (Only available after certain event)

- May can now "relief" herself at school if she is horny enough. (available after certain event)
- Allot of text was revised and adjusted.
- standing pic for all jobs, Expect for a few which i didn't find worth the effort since they would be barely visable.
- Music can now be switched on/off by a key item u receive with a new game. Or get it using the lever in bedroom.
- reduced "Forced" shower to 3 days only.
- Status screen slightly changed. (Pic changes also after a certain condition) Also displays day and time of time now.
- When stats are increased\lowered it will now show the amount.
- Change skip text key to space bar!!!
- Changes to a Lot of stuff i have forgotten already ;-)

I also added a new "speaking" pic system which displays the character talking and shows some of their emotions. It's only used in 1 event with your sister and only has 2 variations per character so far. I'd like to add more of these in the future. Let me know what u think of it.

As a last note old save games might work.
But will probably mess certain events up, making u unable to progress or trigger certain events. So i would advice against using it.

I added 2 saves games (in the save games directory) for previous players to skip the first 5 or 6 days.

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The casual clothes portrait on the right side is a picture of boxes for some reason.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The casual clothes portrait on the right side is a picture of boxes for some reason.

Hmm your right.. i really have no clue how that happened. something most have gone wrong when the game was packed... i'll look into it.

I think i found the problem. There was another file with same name but with .jpg extension for some weird reason it prefers the .jpg file when the game was packed.
The problem didn't show itself when i was testing it, it was using the correct file then. Uploading the fixed version now. uploading new link now.

Last edited:

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And another thing. The I seem to be stuck with the shrunk sailor uniform flyer job, trying to interact with the flyer space on the park doesn't seem to do anything.

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And another thing. The I seem to be stuck with the shrunk sailor uniform flyer job, trying to interact with the flyer space on the park doesn't seem to do anything.
Oh I just noticed youre supposed to go into a different spot. I suggest removing the one on the park. kind of misleading haha

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh I just noticed youre supposed to go into a different spot. I suggest removing the one on the park. kind of misleading haha

Hmm sorry if it wasn't clear enough. I thought i put a hint in it. I'll see if i can give some more clear directions.
Sometimes these things just pass by me since when i am testing it i of course already know were to go.

I added the different spots for a change of scenery. Going to the same spot 4 times in row with the same background seemed a bit too much.

Mukade

Reputation score

Does the "forced" shower scene not happen after a while? I tried to go a week without showering and it didn't happen (I'm in week 5).

And you can get stuck in a loop if you go into the laundry room again after the event with May+Sister+Person. The stepdad keeps intercepting May whenever she goes downstairs and gets trapped.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the "forced" shower scene not happen after a while? I tried to go a week without showering and it didn't happen (I'm in week 5).

And you can get stuck in a loop if you go into the laundry room again after the event with May+Sister+Person. The stepdad keeps intercepting May whenever she goes downstairs and gets trapped.

The forced shower (meaning you are forced to take a shower before you can go to school) should only happen for 3 days.

After that it is no longer mandatory. Of course you are free to take shower after that. The scene changes slightly after certain shame level or if May is horny. Make sure you wear the towel.
Are you saying you are still forced to take a shower in week 5?

I will have a look into that laundry room event. Thanks for reporting it.

Update: I looked into it. Just to make sure we are talking about the same. When the events is over you get transported back to your room.
If you then change back into your clothes and go downstairs again the "dad" event will trigger again. In my case i didn't get stuck but just got transported back to my room after again.
I fixed it, for some weird reason the switch wasn't being disabled after being transported back to your room again. I just moved the location of the command to disable it and now it seems to properly disable the switch.

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

It's me or there is no link anywhere for the game?

Mukade

Reputation score

The forced shower (meaning you are forced to take a shower before you can go to school) should only happen for 3 days.

After that it is no longer mandatory. Of course you are free to take shower after that. The scene changes slightly after certain shame level or if May is horny. Make sure you wear the towel.
Are you saying you are still forced to take a shower in week 5?

I will have a look into that laundry room event. Thanks for reporting it.

Update: I looked into it. Just to make sure we are talking about the same. When the events is over you get transported back to your room.
If you then change back into your clothes and go downstairs again the "dad" event will trigger again. In my case i didn't get stuck but just got transported back to my room after again.
I fixed it, for some weird reason the switch wasn't being disabled after being transported back to your room again. I just moved the location of the command to disable it and now it seems to properly disable the switch.
Now I understand the "forced" shower ^^. I thought if you don't shower for a period of time someone will tell May that she stinks and needs to take a shower.

As for the stepdad. It worked finde in the scene, but a couple of days later I walked into the laundry room by accident and the dialogue triggered again. And after that it triggers always when I go downstairs. Thanks for fixing it.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So it's been a few weeks since last release so i thought it was time for an update. So what have i been working on last couple of weeks:

-Fixed reported bugs (thank you for reporting them)
-Corrected lots of spelling mistakes (Still in progress)
Replaces lots of u by you/your and lots of mine by my
- Added a small alternate event with Lucy at the library
- Added a repeatable expose event with 2 stages so far.
- wasted couple of hours getting a new script script to work
- Added a new (one time) event which occurs at night
- Busy putting the last hand on a new "training" event which has some
animation.

So what's next? Well that's a good question.

I want to:
- Add some more one time events for clothing shop job
- Add 2nd outfits and one time event for clothing job.
- Work on Lifeguard job but kinda lacking inspiration at the moment.
- Add some events with " boyfriend" although i have no idea how yet.
- Add som event with best friend.

One other major things i am thinking about/working on is the new set of Clothes for the main character to wear. I think it's about time to get some new clothes.

Together with the new casual clothes i want to get her some new underwear.
I was getting tired of the blue underwear i bet you were too.

I think the underwear will be linked to the casual clothes. So which underwear will show depends on the casual clothes she's wearing.

I taught about having a system were u could pick your own underwear and combine it with your casual clothes. But this will simply lead to too many combination which will lead to a headache for me.
By linking them together i hope it will be manageable. I would also need to decide what to do with the already existing events. (Lock them so you can only do them with 1 casual outfit or add option and thus work to add the new underwear)

but before i can get to work on that i first need to decide which underwear and casual clothes combination it's gonna be. And i am having troubles deciding. So help me decide!! Below are some pictures of possible options:

For the casual clothes it will probably be something like below.
One requirement was that she would wear a skirt (Upskirt events FTW) and i wanted her to show a bit of cleavage:

What i have been struggling harder with is with the new underwear:
1st we have simple custom color able panties with sexy somewhat see-trough bra the panties are not so sexy but have the advantage there is an "wet" variant which might be use in certain future event

Next we have same bra with purple lace panties (similar to the one used in last photo shoot) :

And last we have some pink checkers set (also available in blue and grey color found this color more fitting)

So Let me know which one u like most.
Also if u have other question/feedback I'll be eager to hear it

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found your gamethread yesterday and was eager to try it, played the content that was added so far and was really impressed, its good, really good ! (i love the exhibitionism / corruption theme)

what i liked:

-great looking mc (u did a really good job on her)
-nice outfits
-slow corruption (most games are to fast regarding that)
-places the game has to offer and the diversity
-shy and ashamed mc (big +)
-choices at events

what i didnt like:

-the incest part (is it possible to entirely skip it in the future ?)
-the city / places feels a little empty with the lack of npcs

regarding the choices, do u plan to add 1-2 more of them (probably useable when she reached maxed horniness )?

For example: shes at the phographer, he ask her to lift her skirt and spreads her legs, she has now 3 choices : deny / do as he says / do as he says and pulls her panties off (max horny)

additionally, are u trying to stay more on the softcore line or going a little further ? like (that might be little extreme example) : sitting in class, last line, spread her legs and puts a speculum inside her :eek:

well all of that aside, u did a superb job so far, im really looking forward what u are adding in the future, as for the underwear : pink checkers set looks nice (but the other 2 look great too :D )

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the feedback Karrateir. It really appreciate it.
Getting feedback is very helpful.

As regards to your comments/questions:

There's an option before each events to skip that particular event.
this will of course will not yield you the stats increase.

Having said that, skipping of events is not fully integrated yet in the current version. In last event saying no will skip the event but will not result in May sleeping in her underwear. This has already been fixed in the version i am working on now.

I am also considering adding a skip option which will allow you to skip the event but with stats gains.

Regarding the choices yes i might. This will only occur at repeatable event tho. I personally hate it having to replay parts because i didn't have enough stats to pick the option i wanted in a one time event.

I am aware the city feels a bit empty at the moment.
I have some ideas to make it more alive with npc giving responses based on the clothing she's wearing for example. But to be fair it's not high on the priority list for now.
And i do have some idea's for the future events and those will definitely become more hardcore. Suggestions are always appreciate of course.

Last edited:

Mukade

Reputation score

I have to say I like the prple underwear. I would also like to see some sort of thong later on, cannot wait till the next release ^^

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to say I like the prple underwear. I would also like to see some sort of thong later on, cannot wait till the next release ^^
I do have plans to give her a thong later on. That is if the player decides she needs to wear them :D
I found it a bit too soon to give her a thong already..

Last edited:

habit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The purple set is my favorite.
Great Work so far!

Faucheur24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi mate,
I really like your game and especially its concept. To be honest, the first corruption rpg game that i played was valentina's story, sadly it's totally abandonned..... I asked on forum if there was any possiblity to repick the games but i got some negative responses. One day someone recommanded me your game, which i consider as a new version of valentina's story, sorry for saying so, i know you make your own game not a copy, but i still wanna say that there are some brillant stuff in val's story, and i saw something brand new in your game too which i hope to see in val's story( not even possible now ...)

I do have some ideas about the game, idk if you have tried valentina's story( or your game is a bit inspired by it maybe?), i really like the slow corruption set in the game, and i miss the part of hooligans too much( i know it means a lota extra work...)

as for the underwear for casual cloth, i highly recommand the original one( pink one), less naughty but raisonable isnt it? the lace one fits more some sexier cloths in my opinion^^ ( as the story developes)

besides, i hold the same opinion with Karrateir that the incest part( or maybe the whole lesbian part is not that intense in the game....... just my point of view^^

i really hope to see some new content in the game, tho i can't help you, financially maybe yes if you open a patreon page( why not???????)

I still have some questions in my head, why does the casual cloths haves to be skirt? Why not something with jean and t shirt? cus a skirt seems bt sluty and if i have to put an order depending on sexuality of outfits, i will put jeans, then skirt, then bodyshort, then.... something beyond imagination lol
i would like to see that mays goes prostitution finally( flashing for money, touch for money, step by step i mean).
anyways i will support your game as much as i can. Good luck and see you soon.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi mate,
I really like your game and especially its concept. To be honest, the first corruption rpg game that i played was valentina's story, sadly it's totally abandonned..... I asked on forum if there was any possiblity to repick the games but i got some negative responses. One day someone recommanded me your game, which i consider as a new version of valentina's story, sorry for saying so, i know you make your own game not a copy, but i still wanna say that there are some brillant stuff in val's story, and i saw something brand new in your game too which i hope to see in val's story( not even possible now ...)

I do have some ideas about the game, idk if you have tried valentina's story( or your game is a bit inspired by it maybe?), i really like the slow corruption set in the game, and i miss the part of hooligans too much( i know it means a lota extra work...)

as for the underwear for casual cloth, i highly recommand the original one( pink one), less naughty but raisonable isnt it? the lace one fits more some sexier cloths in my opinion^^ ( as the story developes)

besides, i hold the same opinion with Karrateir that the incest part( or maybe the whole lesbian part is not that intense in the game....... just my point of view^^

i really hope to see some new content in the game, tho i can't help you, financially maybe yes if you open a patreon page( why not???????)

I still have some questions in my head, why does the casual cloths haves to be skirt? Why not something with jean and t shirt? cus a skirt seems bt sluty and if i have to put an order depending on sexuality of outfits, i will put jeans, then skirt, then bodyshort, then.... something beyond imagination lol
i would like to see that mays goes prostitution finally( flashing for money, touch for money, step by step i mean).
anyways i will support your game as much as i can. Good luck and see you soon.
Yes it is inspired by Valentina's story. I have decided by now to go for the purple underwear for now. Although i can see your reasoning as too why the other would fit better.
Right now i only have plans for about 3 general outfits due too the amount of work involved. (And a lot more in events ofc)

I don't really understand what you mean with the incest/lesbian part you don't like these specific theme's? Or the scenes in general. How about the scene's with stepbrother (although technical that's not incest :D )
Every game will contain some fetish/part some people might not like. I added options to skip scene's because it's simply impossible to keep everybody happy..

I personally don't thing skirts are slutty by default (depends on the type of skirt ofc) I went for skirt simple because she has been wearing Jeans from the beginning for a long time already.. and i got bored of them :D

I'd liked to have another outfit with very skimpy jeans for example but the amount of work involved for each outfit means i have to make choices.
I would like to have dozen of outfits and underwear combinations if possible but getting all that integrated properly is a nightmare. And since this is my first game it's quite ambitious and challenging already to pull this off as it is.
Also i had some idea's about accidentally (public) exposure of her panties which would be impossible to do while she's wearing jeans.

I have some idea's for both public exposure events (Willingly and accidentally) and future prostitution events. Last one will not be happening anytime soon tho.

Faucheur24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi mate, hope everything is going well for you!
Sorry for answering too late. I quite like the concept of slow corruption and im really looking forward to your new release!
For the incest part yes it's just personal, i dont like it very much tbh( yeah you are damn right , we cant keep everyone happy at the same time, so i do respect your every choice for the developement of the game:)=
I also liked some bad guys in game ( in a dark path asking for a toll if you wanna pass) , i know it would make the game bit more like val's story but whynot if it's a good point :D )

again good luck for your game, see you soon!

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It taught it was about time for an update on the development.
For the last couple of weeks i have been working on a lot of things.

I estimate i corrected spelling mistakes in about 80% of the existing events.
This doesn't mean there won't be any. Just a lot less i hope..
This turned out to be quite a tedious task and took a lot of time away that i could have spend on creating new content. Still i felt it had to be done.

The clothing shop job is as good as complete now. 2nd outfit has been added and all events have been build. It might just need some final polishing.

My initial idea was to make it more simple with less events so i could focus more on events outside of jobs. Somehow i failed..
I got a few nice idea's and felt i just had to implement them. The upside of that is that the clothing shop job will have a total of 2 repeatable events en 4 onetime events.. (2 per outfit)

I have also been working on creating alternative pic/ slightly different events for the new outfit. What this means is when you go to work in the new casual outfit the events will show different underwear.
I have already done a lot of work within the event in preparation for this. It still needs to be tested since i haven't put the outfit itself in the game yet.

I also replaced the standing picture for the casual outfit. Simply because she was wearing white sneakers, while in the later events i used red sneakers.
To my own surprise it came out even better then i expected. Apparently the lighting in the old picture was very bad. Judge for yourself:

Old:

New:

Be aware these images show a weird pixel effect after i uploaded them.
My guess is this is because of transparency layer.
This is not seen in the real images.

-Next i have added 2 small events with Gina.
-Have added another new event with Gina see a spoiler image below.

This event is 80-90% finished still needs to be integrated in main game and some polished added to it. After this event there is another optional event i am working on right now.
I had not planned this but as usual i got an idea and started working on it. This one will probably turn out to be one of the largest events so far.

So although i have made progress i still haven't touched the lifeguard job and i feel that really need some additions to it.

Next to that i have some idea's for an event in the evening at home where May can choice to tease the Male inhabitants. This will depend on the costume she's wearing.

I have also added a new script which will allow me to use longer choice menu and also show choices bases on switches and or variables.
This will be very useful in the long run. The downside of this that none of the OLD save games will work.