Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Crimson Comics collection

All links dead. Reupload?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Figured I'd upload some games that are missing from this and give some tips on both these and the others I've played.

Crimson Rose -

It's a game with original characters. From what I can tell from the plot, the main character is chasing down four women who I believe are thieves and getting information from one of them who acts as an unwilling mole. Basic game where you figure out the best way to put them in sexual submission. BTW, on the third girl, when you go to the bathroom, I believe her ear was a good spot.

Resistance Tifa 2 -

Game shows Tifa's journey into becoming a sex slave, not too hard and has some great scenes. Plus I really like that one scene where her arms and legs are trapped in stone.

J-Girl Train 2 -

One of the J-Train games. It's pretty difficult, all you need to remember is that cream builds arousal, drugs slow will to fight, vibrators do solid damage and you can use the scroll on the mouse to select different techniques. You can also reach a blowjob scene by denying them orgasm when they start wanting it. Masamoto's breasts are easy to fondle in the first screen and Sephiria likes soft rubbing on the bottom, breasts, legs and chest. Haruna likes her legs being messed with and Orihime likes her nipples being sucked or licked. The forth option is talking to the girl, needed for getting a blowjob from Haruna and keeping Sephiria calm on the first screen (alternate between the first and second option to calm her since drugs do nothing here).

J-Girl Fight 1 -
Is that an uncensored version of crimson rose, or does the pic of the redhead just look like this in the sample?

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

in most crimson comic games at the main screen theres a secret spot that u just need to click on to lock all CG / Memory.....simply press tab to find it

or if u wanna do it the hard way try the method where u dont allow her to cum for a new times then she would probably beg u so, thus a different route

oh right this applies to few of the games.....simply click on " galley " mode then click on the link at the bottom ....u would hear a sound or voice....if u do then its correct and u shld haf unlocked all
I will try the hard way because this match more "completing" the game.

Edit: I'm still not getting it. Poor Tifa...

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fighting of Ecstasy

I found out that there's a good flash game named fighting of ecstasy and I searched it here and i was not able to find a DL for that. Please help guys

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fighting of Ecstasy

here's the preview by the way xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=r8kSI_KG1Cc replace xxx by www

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was by crimson comics, I dunno if their stuff is easy to get anymore cause once upon a time it was all uploaded to hongfire but they had to take it down.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!jAJkABhI!ZRp29k9lQlEZAjA7deeY8SS-7ucayHcoYhoSnilTyMQ"]MEGA link FoE

"hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!bc51lKCI!fG0B1FjWUptgb_sbwx4HCXG46219_UXBW0oCse3ZayQ"]MEGA link FoE2009[/URL]

COOL this thing works but i dont know why is it so hard :<

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

it's just trial and error. after a few fights you should know the trick and then you'll never lose again. :)

and there are two possible endings for each girl.

Last edited:

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what exactly is this "trick"?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just keep fighting, you will work out how to win.

its not something that can be told, you just learn to play better.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just keep fighting, you will work out how to win.

its not something that can be told, you just learn to play better.
lolwut? So does that involve clicking different parts or using different weapons or something or...??

Because as far as I'm concerned this game is essentially random. You seem to imply it is not??

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Press tab on the main screen a few times, it should highlight a button that will enable gallery mode

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have no idea why peeps would suggest it's something that can't be told.

Mai is weak to low kicks to start with, then low punches.

The other chick is weak to the tentacle whip attacks to start with, then you grope her pussy, then wreck her with whatever.

I haven't looked at the game in the second link yet, but I'mma have a look at it now.

*shrugs*

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea why peeps would suggest it's something that can't be told.

Mai is weak to low kicks to start with, then low punches.

The other chick is weak to the tentacle whip attacks to start with, then you grope her pussy, then wreck her with whatever.

I haven't looked at the game in the second link yet, but I'mma have a look at it now.

*shrugs*
i can't tell what the weaknesses are, because i last played it about a year ago.

just let him use trial and error like everybody else.

it doesn't take long to find what works and what doesn't.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's just trial and error. after a few fights you should know the trick and then you'll never lose again. :)

and there are two possible endings for each girl.
i just found out that yesterday hahahaha +rep for yah btw :)

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fighting of Ecstasy 2010 is the most random game Crimson ever released that I've played, at first glance at least. Lucky777 pointed out the basic strategy, but you can mix it up a bit as well. The girls in that game are Mai from KoF and Kasumi from DoA. Get their ecstasy meter high enough and you can use any ecstasy attack with ease on them. The attacks are physical punches and kicks, ecstasy based grab and tentacle and lastly the tentacle whip, which does small amounts of physical and ecstasy damage. The whip works great on Kasumi and can be very helpful for getting her ecstasy ending.

See, you have two options. When the life bar is empty, you gain the option to do a super combo move via the big red button that appears, resulting in an ending where the two are easily overpowered. If you fill the ecstasy gauge, however, you can use another super to remove their clothes, then do it again to put them in a position where they're completely helpless, then finish with an ecstasy super. The ending that results has the girl so turned on that she's unable to properly fight back and has a lot of use of bondage and toys.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, I have been looking for [Crimson Comics] Teikou suru onna Game, (the one with Nami and Kalfka from One Piece)

have only managed to find a couple of suspicious links and the comic, but not the game.

if anyone has a link, could they share it?

actually I havn't heard anything about CC in a while.

They still making games?

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know it's a bit old, but I don't want to start a new thread about this, so I'm wondering if anyone still have anything from Crimson still?

Last edited:

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of Crimson's newer games, the 1st link to the game while the 2nd link is for the CG Gallery if you don't want to go through all that hassle.

Personally, I like the pink-haired girl best. She' really cute.