What's new

Ulterior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Critical Hit

I'm pretty sure that SMBVIP either works with or is the same person behind the Bomb-A-Head site/patreon since that's the account used to post videos for the games made there.

But he has barely any affiliate links on bombtehsite outside of GuideOne :mad:

The search meanders on.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So our demo on newgrounds got super heavily negative repped for surprise Trap. Whoops. I included it in the descriptions and the tags but that clearly wasn't enough so now its in the title as well.

Its not a long demo by all shots around 4-5 minutes or less no options since the title is kinetic but does include a spainish translation for any of those that are intrested. The full game will also get an update shortly to include translation and some Ui functionality changes.

I plan to get it up on a bunch of other sites after we stick a big warning into the title ok probably only a contains "traps and gay content"

After that we're just back to focusing on our next projects.

So lets stick a big Yuri/lesbian warning in into the next game also.(Salty sniff)

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's a great idea, imo. I've never saw a h-game with a trap to be honest, so it's something to look forward.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's a great idea, imo. I've never saw a h-game with a trap to be honest, so it's something to look forward.
It does lose a bit of its power if its not suprise :D but Yea I guess people don't want to see a kind of content they are not into and the tags descriptors were not enough but putting it as a content warning on the menu feels like something exclusive to (omg its gay of a non lesbian kind)