What's new

ADV NTR [Crooked Navel] TS魔法少女なお!2nd!! / TS Magical Girl Nao! 2nd!! (RJ251926) (RE251926)

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
Played this game recently, and don't have found a thread here. I think this series has evolved a lot compared to the prequel.

RJ251926_img_main.jpg

Links:
(DLSite JP)
(DLSite EN)

Gameplay:
It's a visual novel, so just read. Have some "battles" in the way, but are tottally skippable, and if not, don't intefere at all in the Linear Story.

Story (from DLSite):
Nao-chan (a.k.a. Arty Flare) had grown through our previous battles,
but a new enemy and a new magic girl appear...
The absurd transgender comedy is set at a summer beach, and things are getting hot!
Of course, we are bringing even more lewd content to the table!
Enjoy the new adventures of these magic girls!!

Fetishes: Transgender, NTR, Corruption, Transformation, Magical Girl, Tomboy

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Transgender? So trap, gender-bender, lesbian? Girls cucking other girls? Not my kind of cucking.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
is it still linear(not branching) like previous eps?
didnt like it bcause the another route is like canon so kinda meh for me (need finish main story but its linear so kinda boring)

OP
S

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
Transgender? So trap, gender-bender, lesbian? Girls cucking other girls? Not my kind of cucking.
Well, the corruption of the characters are the focus here, not the NTR. The protagonist was originally a man, but all the scenes are in his female form. Don't have much lesbian e none trap content, the antagonist is a man after all.

is it still linear(not branching) like previous eps?
didnt like it bcause the another route is like canon so kinda meh for me (need finish main story but its linear so kinda boring)
It's linear, but this second game is better. After the first route, you unlock the route with another point of view, and the history becomes more darker. It was a unique experience for me.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, the corruption of the characters are the focus here, not the NTR. The protagonist was originally a man, but all the scenes are in his female form. Don't have much lesbian e none trap content, the antagonist is a man after all.

It's linear, but this second game is better. After the first route, you unlock the route with another point of view, and the history becomes more darker. It was a unique experience for me.
yep, still same like prev game, art good but i hate the another route thing that doesnt involve the story (kinda want the MC have corrupt route too)
its more like canon to me so yea thanks for explaning to me (save time to play it through) xD

Orion9137

Reputation score
>NTR
>Magical Girl corruption
>Gender bent main character
>Whole cast of good characters

I loved this game and the 1st one, the only thing I hate is the many years until the 3rd one gets released.

OP
S

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
>NTR
>Magical Girl corruption
>Gender bent main character
>Whole cast of good characters

I loved this game and the 1st one, the only thing I hate is the many years until the 3rd one gets released.
I coudn't agree more!

Zaruki12

Reputation score
i just bought this one off Dlsite and was looking forward to playing it, but It doesn’t work :( its the only game Ive had an issue with, does anyone know what’s needed for it to work? Thanks in advance

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
i just bought this one off Dlsite and was looking forward to playing it, but It doesn’t work :( its the only game Ive had an issue with, does anyone know what’s needed for it to work? Thanks in advance
Have you set your system locale to Japanese?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Er, please explain the error pop-up or whatever is hapenning.
As Noman said, the most likely explanation is that the game require Japanese local setting.
It might also be a game needing to be installed (even if the installer only copy the file in the sub folder, but failing to detect the game installation on window prevent the exe to start the game).
Or, your AV think of the game exe as dangerous and shut it down immediatly (try turning the AV off to start the game).

More detailed answer will need an explanation on what really happen from you ;)

Zaruki12

Reputation score
Lol sorry, should’ve been more detailed with the first one.

Everything works fine up until after I run the Install.exe folder. I get a blue screen that pops up and it starts installation, after it finishes I get a screen that pops up with shortcut options that dont work and the game doesn’t launch 😢

Im also running with Japanese and my system Locale

Bryanis

Reputation score
Ignore the shortcut for the moment. When you open the folder with the exe,
is the wolder name correctly written (in whatever language you choose to name it) or is in in giberish ?
Try starting the exe from there. Is the game starting at all ?
Try turning of your AV and strat the game exe.
Try forced admin compatibility mode. Even if the game is recent, it might have trouble with win 8 / 10 - so try compatibility to win xp for try.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Can we see some screenshots of the screens you mentioned?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just for future reference, so you don't need to bother with a camera.

Zaruki12

Reputation score
I know Im being a pain in the ass guys and I apologize lol
I tried some stuff on my own and now when I run the install.exe file, it makes it to the end but stops responding right before the last number is installed :(

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, clearly a game requiring install. Even big computer sometime have lag during installation of Japanese game unless fulle setting everything to Japanese.
So I'll say to wait it out (just go and eat & take your shower for exemple).
Quitting the installation program before it's finished or clicking on cancel will kill the installation, and without installing the game you can't play it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope the pictures are self explanatory. What happens when you click the launch game shortcut install of the uninstall shortcut?

Edit: Pictures are out of order. Read the name of the pictures instead.

Attachments

Last edited: