What's new

ADV NTR [Crooked Navel] TS魔法少女なお!2nd!! / TS Magical Girl Nao! 2nd!! (RJ251926) (RE251926)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Lol
Classic error when you don't understand the language.

No wonder it didn't work.
Noman just show that you installed the game than uninstalled it. Which mean the game exe you tried after that was the uninstalled game exe or any surviving file from the game installed folder.

So in short, do screenshot 1 to 4 and start the game.
To avoid that kind of confusion, don't use unknow shortcut. Just open the game folder and use the game exe. Or try the window toolbar, the different icone should make it obvious which is the uninstall (usually it's either a garbage can or a computer like icone).

blerghit

Reputation score
Also, those who torrented the first game with disc images, after install you need to manually copy exe from disc image into game folder.
ps. Second game torrent is similar.

The corruption and NTR of mahou shoujos is my fetish, these games are perfect.
Also the way how its from the MCs perspective and theres just a few hints of whats actually happening and then you get the full story is great.

Last edited:

Veno007

Reputation score
Well, the corruption of the characters are the focus here, not the NTR. The protagonist was originally a man, but all the scenes are in his female form. Don't have much lesbian e none trap content, the antagonist is a man after all.

It's linear, but this second game is better. After the first route, you unlock the route with another point of view, and the history becomes more darker. It was a unique experience for me.
Please,i need a rar file password for the second game.
And another thing is,is this game compatible with Arm-Based Device like Surface ProX