What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [crotch] 地域活性サバイバルRPG~梅ちゃんがきた!~ (RJ245859)

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score

Story so far: The main heroine Umeko lost her husband, has no job, no money and is awakened to a new vagrant life!

Gameplay:Explore the city as a vagrant, pick up the trash to find items and food, enter people houses to steal or spy on naughty events, expose and even prostitute yourself.Sometimes puzzle-solving is needed to unlock events or situations.The gameplay is similar to the other crotch games but with many twists, like having to eat certain food to make the heroine shit, because she is constipated.Btw, like all crotch games, this game contains scat.You might not like it but the rabbit cums just by thinking of the posibilites.Back to the gameplay it offers many ecchi events and situations, like infiltrating a brothel, or interrupting or participating in lewd acts.Beware the police will try to stop you in certain situations.The game is very good and it seems to be a level-up from the previous crotch games, I think it deserves at least a partial if not a full translation.Rabbit approved!

Controls: classic rpg maker system

Tags. outdoor exposure, piss, scat, sex, blowjob, gangbang, violence

Dlsite link:

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
God i've downloaded this game. That's a lot of shit she's been through LOOOOOOOL
No srsly

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Any links ? Dont wanna Torrent ^^

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uh, that "Infamous" creator again... With one thing....

JManime

Reputation score
Anyone have a save file? I'm honestly having trouble getting through some puzzles and I'm missing a lot of scenes

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
God i've downloaded this game. That's a lot of shit she's been through LOOOOOOOL
No srsly
That intro was hilarious. Husband died cause she was flashing him. lol, Classic.
And was that the Lawyer that molested her? I couldn't tell. lol

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game seems to be much heavier on the dialogue than Crotch's other titles. Any chance of getting a partial translation, for the items at least?

OP
H

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
This game seems to be much heavier on the dialogue than Crotch's other titles. Any chance of getting a partial translation, for the items at least?
We definately need at least a partial soon!

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
Crotch uploading the full map including event and equipment hint on his

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Crotch uploading the full map including event and equipment hint on his
That is actually Super helpful. I got so lost my first day in the city. I thought I was going to die cause I couldn't find my way back to her house.

OP
H

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
Next tier has to be at least a rough translation of that map featuring key locations!

Last edited:

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is kind of hard w/o translation. But, it is pretty funny. I like it

UNYNUNY

Lurker
Reputation score
Any idea where to buy the カミソリ item to shave off the mc's pubes n armpit hair? Couldn't seem to find em at the convenience stores and stuff

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea where to buy the カミソリ item to shave off the mc's pubes n armpit hair? Couldn't seem to find em at the convenience stores and stuff
It's the razor item. Looks like a disposable razor. You can buy it in the first town's shop above the MC's house.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well... I'm not even bothering with playing this game until there's a walkthrough lol...
I hope Etigoya comes to the rescue