What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [Crotch] 魔法農家探訪サバイバルRPG~ごはんのちから~/ The Power of Rice ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ (RJ278858) (RE278858)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You use MC skill that summons a cow onto the wheat field, ride it around and collect wheat, once you get to 60 wheat, talk to the mushroom on the right side to turn it into a wheat bale, put the wheat bale on the cart even further right, take the cart into the cave to the southwest
Oh you were supposed to go to the cave. Many thanks.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yep i have no idea what to do. around 2 hours playing and just keep repeating. days after days of picking stuff in ground and its all.. dont have any idea what to do. so yep il wait for a full guilde or a save XD. i am seriously bad with crotch games

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
see heart marks everywhere, i guess they're h-scenes but i can't seem to trigger a single one of them. Does someone know the various requirments for them?

oohjam

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how you get the ice blocks to make wine?
Have to get the 3rd party member, then use her Ice magic on enemies. They have a chance to freeze if they don't die from the damage, and when they freeze, hit them for a one-shot kill and you get ice as a drop.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i made it to a big town area and after a scene the party members left. Does anyone know hot to find them?. I can't leave the big town area and there are also some heart event but no portait of chars, do i need specific item or clothing except the correct time of day/night to trigger them? Any help is appreciated.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have question ?
How to remove MC armpit and pubic hair
How to remove Cow from field
We need game guilde

sorry for my bad english.

blerghit

Reputation score
The characters of this dev are cute and sexy, but the scat is just not for me.
If only they made non-scat games.

zabiros

Reputation score
Have to get the 3rd party member, then use her Ice magic on enemies. They have a chance to freeze if they don't die from the damage, and when they freeze, hit them for a one-shot kill and you get ice as a drop.
thanks! :giggle:

So i made it to a big town area and after a scene the party members left. Does anyone know hot to find them?. I can't leave the big town area and there are also some heart event but no portait of chars, do i need specific item or clothing except the correct time of day/night to trigger them? Any help is appreciated.
you have to ring the bell west of the entrance to the caste for the party members to come back or leave.
for some of the heart events you need to be alone for them to activate and the time is also important (morning, evening or night). that's all I could understand with textractor 😅.
hope it helped you!

I have question ?
How to remove MC armpit and pubic hair
How to remove Cow from field
We need game guilde

sorry for my bad english.
To remove armpit and pubic hair, you need to go to the forest place west of the little sister's restaurant.
There you will see a big green plant, she will go in the plant to remove the hair.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To remove armpit and pubic hair, you need to go to the forest place west of the little sister's restaurant.
There you will see a big green plant, she will go in the plant to remove the hair.
East pink plant right?

Lightweaver

Reputation score
You use MC skill that summons a cow onto the wheat field, ride it around and collect wheat, once you get to 60 wheat, talk to the mushroom on the right side to turn it into a wheat bale, put the wheat bale on the cart even further right, take the cart into the cave to the southwest
I did that but when I brought the cart to the storage cave nothing happened

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I did that but when I brought the cart to the storage cave nothing happened
You don't have to go to the storage cave but the mine area cave. If you have the cart with you there will be an exclamation mark ont the house there.

Does anyone know how to trigger the event at the big castle taown that is in the area with the bell to summon your party members back?
Also in the castle town near the port area there is a house that has 2 h-events, one inside the house before thestair leading to a bed and directly down of it outside the wiindow? I know the time of day of both of them and that i have to be alone but i am missing sth else too.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author put a post on their ci-en site with what seems to be a map with event conditions.
Though I wonder what exactly got fixed on 28th...

oohjam

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to trigger the event at the big castle taown that is in the area with the bell to summon your party members back?
Also in the castle town near the port area there is a house that has 2 h-events, one inside the house before thestair leading to a bed and directly down of it outside the wiindow? I know the time of day of both of them and that i have to be alone but i am missing sth else too.
The yellow exclamation point event in the area with the bell, at the fountain, needs all party members and nighttime (not late-night), and you need the invisible potion (AKA suspicious medicine) from the magic guild i believe. It is also not recommended to start that event until you finish unlocking the rest of the scenes in all other maps.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
no save yet O_O seems this game was a lot more harder than i thought XD

OP
OxiDong

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
The DLsite page has been updated to remove the mosaic censoring from the scat. I don't think you can download the patch separately from anywhere.

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
If you only care about unlocking scenes in the recollection room, the author already gave a hint in the map on their ci-en post.

They said :

"Using a used vase in the recollection room will release all recollections"
"You can obtain a used vase set by excreting it while in possession"

How to get it :

You need these two first
壺 = Vase (image : brown color vase)
紙 = Paper (image : white paper)

Combine those two for 排泄壺セット in the shop near your house
排泄壺セット = Excretion jar set

After you have 排泄壺セット, you need to use it by choosing to excrete in your skill menu (make sure the event is using the vase)

And now you have 使用済みの壺
使用済みの壺 = Used vase

Go to recollection room, and use 使用済みの壺 from your item menu and it will unlock all the scene.

Last edited: